Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[meditation training] N2 sets off

2 posters

:: RPG :: Earth

Go down

[meditation training] N2 sets off Empty [meditation training] N2 sets off

Post  Some_weirdGuy Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:24 am

The android strode from the Capsule Corp grounds, out the main gate and onto the city streets.
He turned back to see the briefs family waving him off. With a nod of acknowledgment he turned and made his way down the street.

"I thank you for everything you have done, and, excluding further damage to my memory banks, i will not forget you."
"i would certainly hope not. I put alot of work into piecing you back together... are you sure you don't want to stay? there's still alot of work still to be done. You've said yourself just how incomplete you now feel, why not let me have a go at finishing the job?" It was true, N2 had made mention of just how incomplete he had become, how weak he now was compared to what he had been. But he knew that he could never regain his full power from Dr Briefs. The man had good intentions but in all honesty, despite being one of the most brilliant minds on earth, his skill in robotics were nothing compared to N2's creator, the infamous Dr Gero.
"No, i must leave you now. You have already done more than i would have expected, and i congratulate you on your success in reconstructing me as well as you have. I feel confident in your work Doctor, i know that i am equipt sufficiently to part company with you now"
"well now you don't be a stranger Mr Andrew" chirped Mrs Briefs "you're welcome here any time"
"yeah, i expect you to come back atleast every once in a while. I didn't piece you back together again just to have you disappear forever", N2 smiled, giving a little nod of agreement.

While N2 had little hope of relocating his creator, Dr Gero being in hiding (working on androids like N2), he hoped that perhaps if he sought out one of the old red ribbon scientists from the robotics department he could atleast regain partially what he had lost, and perhaps they may even know more information that could guide him along the right track.
What was my objective?
His programming nagged at him despite him being unable to remember his objective. Added to this was the mystery of how he came to be destroyed (which he still had absolutely no recollection of). Most of his memories were completely gone, other things would come at random times. As Dr briefs repaired his body N2 had worked at trying to piece back together the scattered parts.

N2 did remember this about himself though. His designation as N2 specified him as a prototype. He was the second model prototype for the N series. This meant that he was a candidate for the 14th generation android. Many of Gero's androids did not have multiple candidates for their generation, (Mostly the alternate designs were scrapped during the drafting stage, never actually reaching the construction stage). Occasionally however more than one design makes it to the construction stage. Gero would then test and decide which of the two servers his purposes better, or if both proved equally viable he may even keep both (in which case if, like N2 they were both candidates for 14, he would name one 14 and the other 15).

Is this what happened to me? Did Dr Gero destroy me for being an inferior candidate? if so than why do such an inefficient job of it? Perhaps The other candidate and I were tested in combat and the other candidate model 14 destroyed me?
The simple truth was N2 did not know. And being an android he was not one to dwell on problems. Instead his calculating mind took in the possibilities, processed them as best it could, and then stored the data until such a time that new data can be added to draw new conclusions.

As he walked down the street a few people walked past. They only seemed to take momentary notice of him, Bulma's plan appeared to be working. Before he left she had brough him a large coat
"if you're going to go out walking in the streets then you may want to try and be a little less conspicuous. Androids like you aren't exactly common sight, and any more than a momentary glace will have people noticing a few interesting details to your otherwise human appearance."
"what do you suggest?" asked the andriod
"nothing drastic, just wear this coat. It may be a little warm for it but it'll hide some of your more robotic details"
"i do not feel the heat" N2 replied, slipping on the coat.

After a while he came to a park. He walked through it for a while before coming to a secluded spot. He looked around somewhat fugitively, before settling his large frame down to the ground. Here he sat.

"now the first step begins", If his eyes were working he would have closed them, as it was they were not working so it didn't matter. He began the calibration. In order to work more effectively he began to rewire himself, both physically and virtually. Within his system he sorted data flows, transferring, defragmenting, reintegrating and recalibrating. He worked to better connect with his new parts, and better compensate for the parts he was missing. Physically energy outputs were optimised, wiring and circuitry repaired on a more minute scale and connections and switches were recalibrated.

This continued on for some time, the tiny manipulations to his system creating a big difference. He could already feel himself regaining part of what he once was. It was the first step, and he could feel the power flowing through him, amplified far more than it was before. With this system optimasation came some interesting effects, including new access to damaged memory and systems on a conscious level. They were there all along but only now could he gain access to the data, although it still needed piecing together. He spent much of the day in his quite secluded spot, occasionally people would walk past, mostly they saw him then continued on their way, Others took interest in him but as he sat statue still for longer and longer they would quickly get bored. A couple of birds had settled on his shoulders by the end. Their squawking protests were loud and long when their perch finally decided to roused itself, the birds took flight to the trees as N2 stood to stride from the park. Noticing the birds he smiled to himself briefly on his way out, completely unaware that the birds had decided to leave him a little present on his shoulder...

----------
don't you hate it when birds do that? Razz
anyway:
Wow, that was longer that i expected :/ sorry about that XD

Ok, stats:
(whoa..)
1097 words

ok, well i guess i'll just put the stats:

Stats from training:

"Meditation Training
You can do it anywhere.
You train on all 4 stats for 24 hours.
After you are approved STR, END and AGI will get a bonus of +5 while SPR will get a bonus of +10."

STR 18 +5
END 20 +5
AGI 2 +5
SPR 0 +10

"Any additional points you get for over 400 words you can add to any stat."
1097 - 400 = 697

STR 23 +200
END 25 +300
AGI 7 +100
SPR 10 +97

((bringing them too:
STR 223
END 325
AGI 107
SPR 107 ))

Last edited by Some_weirdGuy on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Some_weirdGuy
Some_weirdGuy

Character
Race: Android

Back to top Go down

[meditation training] N2 sets off Empty Re: [meditation training] N2 sets off

Post  Korn✔ Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:02 am

((Erm, you can't train and learn Bukujutsu at the same time =/))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character
Race: Saiyan

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Some_weirdGuy Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:47 am

Well seen as you're not replying to my posts relating to this in the general section, can you atleast add my stats on? >.<

edit: there i changed the topic title name, does that help?
Some_weirdGuy
Some_weirdGuy

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Some_weirdGuy Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:35 am

((so i decided to put this post under the same thread, rather then start a whole new one just for this))

N2 walked through the city streets once more. Outwardly he had the appearance of being lost in thought, although the reality was much more than that. He was sorting through the corrupted data, which had now become available to him. This was an enormous task, as it was scrambled and corrupted beyond recognition, but he stuck to the task, attempting to decipher memory and piece together the fragments. The afternoon sun cast down on the streets as cars shuffled past. Crowds of people making their way to and fro each absorbed in their own little worlds. Two chatting women walked past and their conversation washed over N2.

He felt a fleeting, momentary irritation at this distraction. Seeing (or more correctly, Sensing) more people coming down the path he decided to cross the road. He stepped from the footpath and walked over. A car came to a halt as he stepped in front of it, the driver voicing his annoyance at the interference in his travel. N2 payed no attention to the man, instead continuing directly along the path he had already set for himself. He walked past shops and buildings, paying no heed to his surroundings. He could feel, agonizingly slow though it was, the tiny trickle of coherence from the corrupt mess of memory fragments.

As he walked a group of leather clad punks walked down the path. People crossed the roads to avoid them but N2 continued along his current path. He did not stop as the group of five came closer and seemed to notice him for the first time.
“Hey boys, look at this big fella” jeers came from some of the other members. The leader stopped a few paces infront of N2
“You gonna get off our path or are we gonna have to make you?” he said in a malevolent tone. A couple of the punks were big, nearly as big as N2, and they had the confidence born of outnumbering their target. N2 however kept walking, completely ignoring the group and moving past the first of them without even turning his head. One of the bigger members of the group puffed out his chest, baring N2’s path.

Without so much as a glace the android’s one arm grabbed the punks shoulder and shoved him from the path to land face first on the road. An angry cry came from the leader behind but in the same movement that saw his friend thrown from the path N2 reached back and tugged the leader forward, although perhaps a more accurate word for it would be hurled, as the leader ended up skidding across the ground and smacking his head on a dumpster. Angry cries came from the group as the five stepped forward to surround him. Suddenly the blank look left N2’s face and he smiled,
“ah, there we go”. Just as the big punk lunged at N2 the android floated up into the air, causing the burly brute to fall face first on the path again. N2 hardly even noticed the startled cries from down below as he floated up over the city, his coat flapping in the breeze.

-------
Technique learned:
Bukujutsu
-Non Battle-
Description: The abillity to levitate.
Requires: None.
Some_weirdGuy
Some_weirdGuy

Character

Back to top Go down