Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the beginning (part 2)

4 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

the beginning (part 2) Empty the beginning (part 2)

Post  tristep Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:13 pm

"I knew i should've gotten something to eat at that gas-station." Frank said as his stomach was exploding with noise. "calm down will you!" Natalie said as she reached into her bag. "don't worry frank
i brought something for the trip." Frank looked down at the mushy goop she brought with her."ugh how did i get stuck with this idiot." frank thought as he ate the ramen noodle tasting goop. Frank was walking into the desert region of New Vegeta after hearing about the rumor of the ancient vegeta meditation shrine thats said to give mystical powers to anyone. That meditates inside its ancient halls and getting a map from a strange traveler by buying him something. "Valken, his name was Valken"
Frank didnt get that far because of his lack of food and water and layed unconscious on the burning grains of sand that covered New Vegeta's desert region. Just as he slipped into unconsciousness he saw a strange gray figure sprinting toward Frank. Frank woke up in a small straw hut on one of the desert's few oasis. Waking up to a small tan face glaring right at him. "hi you finally woke up sleepy head" By just staring at what Frank thought was a girl, no she was a girl, she looked to be 14 years old, she had straight black hair, Orange and blue saiyan armor, and was very curvy. "Whats your name?" she said. "My name is Frank, who are you, and how did I get here." Frank said surprised. "My name is Natalie I was coming home from the gym and i saw you collapse in the sand about 20 miles away from Toledo. So i picked you up, put you on my back, flew you here and you've been unconscious until now. So where ya going?" So Frank told Natalie about how the traveler told him about the rumor and how he gave Frank the map. And how Frank has been traveling in the desert in search of the meditation shrine. "will you be alright for the rest of the trip?" Natalie asked as if talking to a cripple. "Im fine? I could use some help with food and supplies why don't you come?"
So thats how they got to where they are. "Well while you where talking to yourself we managed to get here. At least that is what the map says?" Natalie exclaimed rather angrily. "Well it looks pretty straight forward from here. So were going underground, jeez ok, I go in first and you watch my back." Frank exclaimed. They didn't get that far when they heard what sounded like 100 boulders crashing to the ground. Frank and Natalie both pretty much knew what happened.
Thats when the terrible events started taking place. "So your kind-of....." Frank was cut-off after he was struck into a wall, forming a crater.From in that spot he saw the biggest creature he ever saw. A stone golem creature with a giant steel hammer in its two foot long iron hand. Then the fight began, Frank glided from the crater to the back of the golem and started hitting him with a barrage of punches that had little to no effect. The golem was grabbing a boulder that Frank thought he was going to hit Frank with. So Frank kicked the boulder in midair and hit the golem so hard it broke up into 1000 pieces of iron scattered across the underground dungeon. We kept on going in that dungeon for what felt like a mile, until we hit the stairs.
Frank couldn't believe it he finally found the Ancient meditation room the one said to give mystical powers to whoever meditated in its glorious halls. But someone got here before Frank and Natalie did. He looked friendly enough so Frank tried to ask how he got here. Frank couldn't have been more wrong. As soon as Frank said that first word the creature turned around and slashed Frank through the mystical meditation halls into the steaming sand outside of the mystical room. When that creature turned around his bright red gleaming eyes shone out as if to give you chilles down your spine. The creature looked as though it was just set on fire. Burning an eternal flame throughout his body. It was as though he just opened pandora's box and wasn't ever going to let it close. After he slashed Frank he grabbed a huge stone slab out of the room. I knew who he was trying to get, Natalie was still there right by the stairs scared out of her mind.
At that split second New Vegeta felt as though it had just stopped time. I ran fast, faster than i knew i could.Smack!!! The beast's slab broke in half and there was darkness (black mixed with red) on the top of the new chopped slab. Natalie and the monster were both amazed. There standing in the middle of the demolished meditation room was Frank surrounded by darkness, his eyes beet red with flames on the side. Frank spoke in what sounded like the devil's voice (Your Dead!!!!) Just then he punched the beast forcing all the darkness into the monster's body. Then the monster's body decomposed until the beast was only a puddle. Then as soon as Frank was done meditating in the beat down hall. The demonic Frank destroyed the place. He then fainted face first on the floor. Frank may not know it but he has a lot more power than just 40. This is not the End this is only the beginning

TheEnd

((lol just kidding))
((its just starting))

((OK how is it dont be afraid to tell me how i did SSJ Goku))

(training method used: meditation)

+80 str
+50 agi
+30 end
+10 spr

Last edited by tristep on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 7 times in total
tristep
tristep

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

the beginning (part 2) Empty Re: the beginning (part 2)

Post  Guardian Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:23 pm

(( Not bad. Just remember to do a few punctuation checks so people don't get confused in reading such as the dialogue. I never knew planet vegeta had golem creatures...xDD
My rating: 3.5/5 ))
Guardian
Guardian

Character
Race: Android

Back to top Go down

Post  Valken Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:44 am

((Story is alright you just didn't add up your points correctly, you don't have to put anything toward your PL that's just the total from all your stats added together Razz I never knew there were golem creatures either o.o;; damn rock monsters seem to be everywhere even in the forums now a days x.X ))
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  tristep Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:45 pm

my favorite part was the darkness just imagining that sends chills down my spine brgggh Gotenks Heh??
tristep
tristep

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:25 am

((You need to use a certain method of training: Regular training, intense etc.))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

the beginning (part 2) Empty meditation

Post  tristep Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:26 pm

((yah it was meditation? and is it approved?))

Last edited by tristep on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
tristep
tristep

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:40 am

((Use double brackets when you talk OOC! Im getting tired of repeating that. Edit your post so it will contain the method you used, the stats you gained, the bonus you gaines like other's training posts contain))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

the beginning (part 2) Empty ok

Post  tristep Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:35 am

((ok korn i edited and it seems better so can valken be one?))
tristep
tristep

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:53 am

((How did you calculated those stat gains?))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

the beginning (part 2) Empty I

Post  tristep Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:44 am

just put them in
tristep
tristep

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valken Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:06 am

(( Huh? Can I be one what? lol! lost me on what you mean o.O ))
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

the beginning (part 2) Empty You know what screw this!

Post  tristep Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:30 pm

((Shocked Nothing valken!! (runs away) lol!))

You know what!!! screw this!!! screw this website!!! Im tired of Korn!!!! Im tired of my friends losing stories with 10000 words!!!!! We all know Korn you want to be the first person to get everything in this rpg, we know!!!!!!! And im leaving!!!!!! But before I go i will let you guys onto a little secret. join http://s1.zetaboards.com/DragonballZEU/index/ Because they are accepting new moderators and can help choose the new rules of the rpg. So leave this crap site and actually have some freedom!!! ok and if you are one of those people who actually like it here. Good luck your going to need it!
tristep
tristep

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down