Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

training

2 posters

Go down

training Empty training

Post  mayankgupta Fri May 07, 2010 9:37 am

Goku and gohan were very nervous as they wanted to defeat a guy who wanted to take over Earth . then they decided to train in the hyperbolic time chamber . when they went there the chamber was full as vegeta and trunks were already training . so they had to wait for a long time before they came out . when they did they looked realy exhausted .then goku and gohan went in and did their training . they practised alot of moves and super saiyan abilities . when they came out their power level had increased a lot . then they felt very confident and went to defeat that guy. it was a interesting and cool battle . at last they finished him of with a ka me ha me ha attack . after they were very tired and went home and rested .

mayankgupta

Back to top Go down

training Empty Re: training

Post  isaiah1540 Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:40 pm

mayankgupta wrote:Goku and gohan were very nervous as they wanted to defeat a guy who wanted to take over Earth . then they decided to train in the hyperbolic time chamber . when they went there the chamber was full as vegeta and trunks were already training . so they had to wait for a long time before they came out . when they did they looked realy exhausted .then goku and gohan went in and did their training . they practised alot of moves and super saiyan abilities . when they came out their power level had increased a lot . then they felt very confident and went to defeat that guy. it was a interesting and cool battle . at last they finished him of with a ka me ha me ha attack . after they were very tired and went home and rested .
Gotenks Heh?? Gotenks Heh?? Gotenks Heh?? Gotenks Heh?? Frieza Transformatio Gohan SSJ Vegeta Charge Piccolo SSJ Goku Charge Piccolo Charge SSJ Vegeta SSJ Goku
isaiah1540
isaiah1540

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down