Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valken's journey for power,..

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Valken's journey for power,.. Empty Valken's journey for power,..

Post  Valken Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:41 pm

After a few days respite from the battle he had with the unnamed Saiyan, he stands up and stretches a little before putting out his lantern and walking out of the cave he fashioned by punching the side of a large boulder a few times. Out into the cool darkness of the night air in the vast desert of New Vegeta, he takes a deep breath and listens to the howls of the ravenous creatures which lurk about during the later evening hours just searching for prey. As he looks around he notices a oddly shaped figure crossing one of the lower columns of sand dunes a quarter mile from where he stands, feeling eager for a good fight he yells to the figure in hopes of drawing it's attention.-Hey beast!! You want food?! Well come try to make a meal out of me!- Suddenly the figure split into 6 smaller ones and headed toward him like a pack of wolves would.
Realizing that he just got the attention of a pack of wild Saibaman he runs back towards the boulder he turned into a cave and punches the weaker side wall making the boulder crumble into a pile of smaller boulders and large rocks, with not much time left before he's surrounded he grabs a couple of the large rocks and makes ready for the ensuing fight.-
Damn me and my big mouth,.. well at least I have a few projectiles to even out the odds,.. I hope- As soon as he turned back toward the location the Saibaman were heading at him from he noticed a couple were far faster than the rest and hurled the first rock at the one nearest him and watched with pleasure as it crushed it's skull with a loud crackling sound and bounced high into the air, after seeing this the second started to dart from side to side making loud cackling noises as it moved in closer. Not having enough distance to throw the second rock at this one he quickly aims at another and hurls it at another, as soon as he released the rock he rushed forward at the one nearest to him which was just starting a pounce and caught it in the ribs with an elbow knocking the wind and a little or the sickly green blood from it, with all his speed his grabbed at the back of it's neck and squeezed with all his might till he felt a satisfying crunch.
By that time the one he had thrown the rock at had managed to dodge and continued up behind him almost within striking distance, not even noticing the one behind him he switched his grip from the neck to a leg turning the now dead Saibaman into a crude club of flesh and bone. As he swung his "club" at the fourth and sent it flying into a sand dune burying it under a mass of sand he felt a sharp pain slice across his back.-
GAAHH!!- He turned and glared at the third Saibaman who was now cackling in delight.You'll pay for that you green little wretch!!! I'll destroy you!!-With that said he slammed his fist into it's chest and was slightly shocked when it came out the other side, yanking his arm free of the now dying Saibaman he turn his attention and his rage toward the remaining two who had been watching from a close distance in an attempt to judge their foe, with the assessment done the give one another a quick glance and run to each side of Valken.-Now what are they up too- He mumbled to himself and noticed just what it was they were doing at the last second and dove straight ahead as the two bolts of acid spashed into one another.-Shii,.. just too close for comfort that time,..Just as he started to roll back to his feet the fifth one kicked him square in the ribs rolling him to the last who seemed to be enjoying the sight and lunged into the air readying for a strong kick to the head in hopes of finishing this. Noticing what the final Saibaman was up to he let his body continue rolling until he slammed into the pile of rocks he had prepared moments before the battle had begun and frantically reached about until his hand fell upon a rock he could use, then just as he had got hold of the rock the Saibaman lunged in for the final blow and was surprised when it hit rock instead of flesh, as it wheeled back it noticed a moment too late that another rock with a sharp point was heading right for it's chest. With all his strength he shoved himself up with his free hand and stabbed the pointed rock into the Saibaman and kicked it away as he shook off his frustration of almost being the one to die.-Now for you,.. just one more to go-
After witnessing five of it's brethren being killed it quickly glanced around and started to run.-
Oh no you don't, you don't get to wound me and get away with your life!-He reached down grabbed another rock and ran after it, when he finally got within range he threw it but just as it was about to hit it the Saibaman turned and punched the rock shattering it. Valken stopped slightly surprised at this but then remembered that besides the sneak attack this one was the only one strong enough to actually land a hit on him and starting to feel weak from the loss of blood he decided to stand his ground and let the little green wretch flee, but what surprised him even more was that it seemed to want to fight again.-Damn,. maybe this one really is stronger than the others,... then why did it run[color=red]- Just as he finished his words he noticed two more Saibaman walking up behind him and realized that they had set him up.
Slightly larger than the other Saibamen he had been fighting these two at his best guess were the pack leaders.-
I'll be damned, outsmarted by little green freaks what luck I have "sigh" maybe everyone was right..... no..NO! I am not a weakling I am a Saiyan and I shall DESTROY YOU!!-Startled by the sudden change in their prey the two larger Saibaman stand still as the other lunges forward only to be crushed into the ground with a knee to it's face and a few solid punches to the chest, as it coughed up some of the sickly green blood and gagged a few times on it's last breath. With a sudden glare Valken slowly walked toward the other two and as he did so one of them bluntly sat down as the other stepped forward mockingly. Seeing this only helped to make Valken more mad and he ran forward readying a punch as he did so and swung, hitting the Saibaman and knocking it back only a few steps.-Th,..this can't be... that hit should have sent you flying- The Saibaman cackled a little and jumped at him with a fury of blows. Doing his best to dodge and block the attack Valken's anger only seemed to grown with the realization that this Saibaman was getting the best of this bout and with this he started to feel the same rage he had felt only days ago when he fought the Saiyan.
As his blood started to boil he slammed forward with a kick and noticed that his leg glowed a faintly red but he quickly dismissed the occurrence and continued on with a barrage of punches that finally seemed to harm his foe, with one last punch he sent a red pulse of energy at the Saibaman hurtling it towards the other in a smoldering ball of energy, which was now standing and in shock at what it had just seen. Still enraged Valken rushed the other while it was still unable to move and slammed his elbow into it's chest sending it rolling end over end until it jumped back to it's feet and took off in a frantic run over the nearest sand dune.
Too weak from the fight to chase he fell to his hands and knees where he stood and gasped for air, feeling the throbbing from the wound on his back he remembered that he left his pack back at the rubble of where the boulder once stood and he forced himself back to his feet and staggered back to it. Opening it up he pulled out some rations and a canteen of water along with a first-aid kit and started to bandage himself as he ate and drank his fill.-
Well this sure was an eventful night, I feel completely drained of energy and just what was that red glowing energy I released..?- Shrugging off his own questions as he is unable to answer them for himself he begins to rest and hopes nothing finds him while he sleeps.
The next few days were spent mostly resting and vision training which was solely based on learning how to control the energy he had used during his fight, after finding another decent spot to hide himself from the extreme weather of the desert and once he felt able bodied enough to travel he packed the few things he has into his travel pack and started back on his way towards the direction show on his map of the nearest city in hopes of a good meal and a decent nights rest.
((I am trying for him learning how to use ki blast with the whole red glow bit so if you think that's good enough for my character to learn it from then I would be very happy to have a technique in my list Very Happy ,also again if I got the stats wrong feel free to edit it for me I am still a little foggy on just how to set them,I need more practice I guess! If anyone has any criticism on my posts then feel free to send me a message I want to know if it's alright or just a bunch of rambling junk lol! ))
-----------------------------
"10x Gravity Regular Training"
1st:STR+12
2nd:END+8
3rd:AGI+5
"Technique Learned"
Ki Blast
"Word Bonus"
"Word count =1589 "
"Words over 400 =1189 "
-----------------------------
Zeny:491
PL:2110
STR:15+450
AGI:645+439
END:590+300
SPR:828

Last edited by Valken on Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thanks for the information Korn and for letting me edit this after so long >.<)
Valken
Valken

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Valken's journey for power,.. Empty Re: Valken's journey for power,..

Post  Korn✔ Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:00 am

Approved!
((You have learned Ki Blast. Btw you don't need to write the stats evey time you roleplay. Do so only when you train on them or do something that changes them Smile))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character
Race: Saiyan

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down