Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Journey Begins...

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

The Journey Begins... Empty The Journey Begins...

Post  ssj3 Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:43 am

The Journey Begins
------------------
In the outer space a small spacepod travelled, making it's way into the planet of New Vegeta. It contained a saiyan who was unaware of his destination, Gorin.

(A Trauma from the destruction of Planet Vegeta.)

Gorin was standing in the end of a weird black tunnel, but something wasn't right. He heard his father whispering from the other end of the tunnel, he started to walk the dark path curiously forward. Gorin was surrounded with darkness, but the light shone from the other side of the tunnel. In a sudden he saw his father standing in the other side of the tunnel, against the light. Torgan started to walk away, and didn't pay any attention to his son.-Father, wait!-Gorin shouted and began to ran.
He reached the end of the tunnel, but didn't see his father anywhere.
Instead he saw his old homeplanet, Vegeta. Now Gorin saw his childhood,
it moved like a chain before his eye's, showing images from his memory.
-What the.....?-Gorin muttered asleep. Suddenly it all disappeared in a giant explosion.

He woke up suddenly and regained his consciousness.
-A stupid nightmare.-He said and sighed in relief.
-Now I wonder where I'm actually going.-He wondered and looked out to the space. Nothing but darkness, and stars like lights
against the black. -Let's see what I managed to bring from there...-He said and reached out for his pack. He opened it and
and pulled out some bread, water flagon, meat, and then some sausage.
He sighed, but then ate some bread with meat and water.
-Damn this is not filling a saiyan!-He shouted and
smacked his head.

Then he rised his head, inch by inch and saw a large planet ahead.
-Is that what i'm heading to?-He muttered.
The planet ahead looked exactly like his old homeplanet, except darker.
Suddenly the pod began to speed up and the temperature to raise.
-Oow yeah! faster!-He shouted and pushed the speed
limit to the maximum. Then the pod began to shake and Gorin's pack was flying all over the pod. He saw the clouds, and got through them. A desert was revealed infront of his eyes.

The spacepod began to lose speed and finally landed to the planet, the pod opened and Gorin stepped out of it on to the sand. He peered to the distance; most of it was cliffs and sand, but he saw trees in the distance. He shaped up and retrieved his pack from the pod. He closed his spacepod carefully and smiled.

Then Gorin opened the pack and grabbed his old cape out, it was used by him when in the wilderness. He put on his cape, hooded himself, but the pack on his back, started to walk with his gaze on the ground and entwined himself to his cape. -I have to find civilisationin this place, but first I'll head to that forest over there to find food.-He said. The midday sun burned his neck as he walked, and the wind blew sand into his boots, the pod was now far behind.

Gorin took some water from his pack and started to drink when coming close to the forest. It was strange, the planet's gravity felt the same as Planet Vegeta's. He took a large rock and dropped it carelessly to the ground, it sunk deep in to the sand upon impact.
-Ten times gravity eh? Well good for me when i'm training. I think I'll do some exercise when I reach the woods...-Gorin said.

He sighed in relief upon stepping into the woods. The night was approaching. -I'll get some wood for the fire first.
-He said and started to gather large branches from the ground while searching for a suitable campsite.

He climbed up a hill with a lap full of firewood. There was a path leading down to a pond in the north, so he jumped down the hill and began to run there. Gorin dropped his firewood there to wait for his
arrival from training. He dropped his cape and pack.
-Focus, it's almost a month since the last time.-He thought. -Haaa!- he shrieked and a white, bluish aura erupted and glowed a little. He leaped towards the tree and cut
it from the middle with a charged kick. He landed and grabbed his leg in pain. -Maybe it's not a good idea to fight trees.-He laughed. Suddenly he saw red eyes gleaming in the dark, between the two trees.-Come into the light coward!-Gorin yelled.
Instead of one there became five, and all ugly saibamen. Gorin hated these green fellows.
-Come and get iiiit!-Gorin yelled and his aura raged like a flame.

One of the saibamen leaped with a quick move, but Gorin was trained to foresee tactics like these. -Aaargh!-He shrieked and
evaded the jumping saibaman and with his fist he pierced the saibaman's stomach in mid-air. The saibaman screamed and spilled blood as it fell to the ground. After witnessing the death of their comrade the other four enraged and attacked. One by one the four saibamen leaped from the cliff and the saiyan prepared his old fighting stance to kill once more. The first saibaman attacked with a punch; Gorin grabbed it's arm and used it as a shield, the other saibaman's kick pierced it's chest. The saibaman was shocked and pulled out it's leg. Gorin kicked it's head and grinned. -Come and get it!-He said and laughed.
The two saibamen attacked together with a fury of punches, but Gorin grabbed their throats and slammed the green heads together in joy three times. He dropped the two bodies on the ground and kicked them into the pile of saibamen bodies. It was silent, it seemed that the saibamen had retreated... Soon Gorin saw he was badly mistaken, ten pairs of red eyes glowed from the dark. He prepared his stance and his aura became visible again. And so the ugly creatures began to run down against Gorin.

Gorin dodged the first one's kick and tripped it. The second stumbled
on the first one, but the third saibaman jumped against him and screamed horribly. Gorin was knocked back by the kick but regained his balance in time to deal a deadly kick against the third saibaman. Then one of the creatures opened it's head and shot an acid shower that was barely evaded by Gorin, his gi was hit by the acid.
Gorin took off his upper gi and with a quick move threw a large rock
to the saibaman that shot the acid. The rock hit it's opened head and killed it. Gorin laughed and dropped his guard, which allowed one saibaman to tear a wound in his back.
-Argh!-Gorin shrieked and kicked the saibaman behind him to the pond next to him. While he wasn't watching the other two previously stunned saibamen rised and rushed to the battle; Gorin
finished the other with his uppercut after blocking it's strike and dodged the other's claws following it with a knee. The saibaman coughed
green blood to the ground after the knee hit it's stomach.
-Five down, five to go. Disgusting creatures!-He yelled holding his wounded back. He shaped up with a steady aura and took a long branch from his pile of firewood. He sharpened it and threw it through the charging saibaman's mouth, the saibaman screamed and it's red eyes faded. Gorin saw the last four charging and took another spear from the pile. He jumped in the middle of them and used his new weapon
and legs to deal deadly strikes.-Pathetic weakling!
-Gorin said and pierced the saibaman three times in a row, spilling blood to the grass. He let go from the spear and killed the saibaman behind with an elbow. Now two saibamen looked the saiyan in terror and started to stumble backwards.-No you don't!
Nobody wounds me and escapes!
-He yelled and grabbed the spear from the dead saibaman's chest and threw it against the two escaping fiends. It pierced the other's back and it screamed.-I must stop the last one! it must not alert more saibamen!-He cursed and started to pursuit the last saibaman.

It jumped from tree to tree and looked back for the saiyan. It almost saw the camp and stopped for a moment, but that was it's downfall.
Gorin jumped behind it, cowered it's mouth, and strangled it violently.
But as the saibaman was dying, it began to glow and it laughed insanely.
It grabbed Gorin into it's tight grip. -Oh shit!
-Gorin sweared, but managed to get loose in the last seconds.
He was three meters away as the saibaman blew up, and the explosions force threw him ten meters. Gorin flew like a ragdoll through the forest and had a hard impact against the rocks and branches. He almost lost his consciousness, but broke his left leg.

-What the hell was that?! that is the last time when i'm strangling saibamen! -He sweared and started to walk to his camp.
Once he reached his camp he piled the saibamen bodies far away from the camp. Gorin took his father's lighter and light up the campfire.

His father had taught him something of the forest's herbs but he wasn't sure did this planet have those plants. He took his torch and went to the forest to search some herbs. He walked through the swamp east of his camp and smelled the swamp in the air. He found nothing that would have had healing effects so he sighed and started to head back west.

-One hour later.

-Ouch! well at least the saibamen stay in their own camps.-He said while he tied his wounds. He ripped a large piece of his already ripped cape and tied it around his waist so that the large wound would be cowered. Gorin gazed to the fire in deep silence reviewing memories. I almost forgot to train my Ki...
my skills are too rusty. Focus...that's what my father always said.
-Gorin muttered to himself.

He crossed his legs and memorized his battle with the saibamen horde.
He tried to visualize the battle again, doing more effective moves in his version. -It would have been a piece of cake with some Ki, I could have blown them to pieces. -He thought. Then he shaped up, thrusted his hand forward, and tried to find his inner power.
-Focus, don't just imagine it, feel it.-He said again and again. He felt slight tingling in his fingers, and heat in his hands and arms. A drop of sweat and another rolled down his face and to the ground. Soon Gorin's hands held blue light that disappeared in a matter of seconds.-Oh yeah!-Gorin yelled in joy.
-But I want a ball to blast stuff. -He laughed insanely. Soon that same light shone, but a little longer. A blue
light flashed in the forest every minute.

-thirty minutes later

-Haaaah!-Gorin shrieked and rised his hand. He formed a ball of bluish Ki and shot it with his willpower carelessly.
It flew intothe pile of dead saibamen and blew it up.
-Damn it!-Gorin yelled as dead saibamen flew everywhere. Gorin was not tired due to his sleeping in the pod so he did push-ups on the rocks next to the campfire and practise the use of Ki.

Tired from his training he finally relaxed, took his clothes off and jumped to the pond large enough for him. The water wasn't so warm now when the sun was hiding, but it was really refreshing after the hard training and the overuse of Ki. He swum to the shore and jumped up from the pool. He walked slowly to the campfire and tied his wound again.
He opened the pack and took a new gi and some food. While eating his meal and staring the fire in the night forest, the sun began to rise
to the sky, and the treetops dyed light green by the sun. Gorin turned against the light and climbed up the tree. He saw the large desert, and east of it tall hilly region with no trees. There was one hill, much higher than the others.-Hmm... I'll head there after a nap,
there I can see pretty much everything.
-Gorin thought while climbing down the tree. He took his cape as a blanket and put out the fires. After that he fell asleep almost instantly.
--------------------------------------------------

10x Regular Training

Word Count: 2019
Bonus Words: 1619

10x Regular Training

END + 528
STR + 547
AGI + 544

Technique learned: Ki Blast
---------------------------------------------------
((Phew!Very Happy what do you think?))

Last edited by ssj3 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
ssj3
ssj3

Character
Race: Saiyan
PL: 1684

Back to top Go down

The Journey Begins... Empty Re: The Journey Begins...

Post  Korn✔ Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:22 pm

((Good to have you back Smile
553 + 547 + 544 =/= 1619 though ))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:26 am

((My bad, edited.))
ssj3
ssj3

Character
PL: 1684

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:35 am

Approved!
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down