Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semma's Ultimate Power

3 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Semma's Ultimate Power Empty Semma's Ultimate Power

Post  GohanDBZ21 Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Semma was one of King Vegeta's greatest fighters. He was so strong, he went alone on missions. One day, Semma went on a mission and it was completed in less than 18 hours, this worried Frieza. Semma was getting stronger and stronger every day. Frieza got mad and asked to speak with Semma. Semma went to Frieza quickly but he triped and fell next to the door.

He heard Frieza saying that once he's threw with Semma he would destroy the whole saiyan race! Semma Got up and went to Frieza. Semma Got into a fighting pose and then frieza laughed. He got up and said how foolish he is. Semma didn't care and threw a punch right at Frieza, he doged and kicked Semma, dis angered him and he went full power Frieza doged everything he threw at him, Semma kept getting hit and then soon he relized he's no match for Frieza.

Frieza thought that he's wasting his time and knocked out Semma, thinking he wont get back up, Freiza then went outside and started his death ball. Semma knew his only chance was to get into a saiyan pod and thats what he did, he took off to where ever the destination that was already on the pod. He was hopeing to find a planet where he can become more stronger on. He left and the last thing he saw before he passed out was freiza shooting his Death Ball at planet Vegeta.

(Semma's eyes opened slowly) "where am I" Semma said. (Looks around) Semma sees Grass, Trees, and people. "I....must be on...Planet Earth" Said Semma. Im very far away from Planet Vege.... Oh no Planet Vegeta...Frieza Destroyed it and every saiyan except me I must do somthing". "I should train and im going to have to train really hard but all these humans are weak... I know I should go to planet namek and train there".Semma goes into his Saiyan pod and sets the coarse for namek.

(Lands on Namek) "Ahhhhh yes these nameks would do great for a warm up". " whos that" says a namek. I dont kno but protect the great elder". "Yes sir". "Ha ha ha ha" says Semma. "do you really think you can defet me. Semma defeted the nameks one by one but as he did that a great storm was appearing, as time went on the storm got bad and started to blow, semma quickly ran to his pod. As he sat in it, it blew off into space and he landed on a stange planet.

He got out of his ship and surounded by him was a group of strong alien warriors. All of them were stronger than him. Semma charged at one but missed and he got hit so hard he passed out, they took him to their leader. Their leader can take energy from people. Once there leader saw saw semma he wanted to heal him so Semma can be at his max, little did they know that saiyans get stronger after healing from damage. After Semma was healed he laughed knowing that he was stronger he defeted the warriors and there leader. Semma thinks he strong enough to take on Frieza. Semma Left and searched for frieza, he searched planets to galaxy's but couldn't find him. One time he landed on a planet different from many other ones. A man saw him and knew of his evil powers and sealed him away in the dark world.

The seal lasted 5 years and the container that he was sealed in finally landed on Planet Azuiy. A strange looking kid saw the container and kicked it, which opened it and released the seal. Semma appeared to the kid and asked him for a ship the boy pointed in fear to a ship. "thank you" said Semma who then blasted the kid. Semma went towards the ship and got into it, he then knew that Frieza would probaly be at his home planet. Semma Went to look for his home planet, but Semma had no idea where he was and then he looked up and there it was it was, frieza's home planet, Semma Landed got out and said "IT'S ON"

GohanDBZ21

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Semma's Ultimate Power Empty Re: Semma's Ultimate Power

Post  Aurzel Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:40 am

((avoid reference to canon characters, freiza beingthe case here, further your character is a beginner, a bottom class warrior if he even is a warrior yet))

Aurzel

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  MeredithPunk Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:47 am

Along the top menu click portal and make sure you have read all the rules, then maybe write a new starting post, also, Aurzel is right, no canon characters, (Guys from the tv show or games)
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down