Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Path to Power

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Path to Power Empty Path to Power

Post  ssj3 Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:19 pm

After Balthor's training under the king of all saiyans, He was more powerful than ever.
A day passed, and another. Balthor spent his nights training hard and his burning desire to become the strongest saiyan alive shored and strengthened his will to survive the insane training program.

-Increase advanced gravity to 25x now!-Balthor shouted to the alien scientist.
Balthor couldn't move for the first time, but the saiyan strength kept him together.
He started to hit and kick the air of the chamber like a mad all sweaty.
The alien scientist stared his every move with his mouth open.
Every day the powerlevel rose up, and it was a matter of time when he would reach fighting power much over ten thousand. Balthor finished the day's training with a good swipe kick and the scientists decreased the gravity to normal, it felt weird after 25x gravity.
Balthor took his clothing and headed for a cold shower.

-That's much better!-Balthor said after his refreshing shower.
He clothed himself and climbed the stairs up to the palace. -Ah, Balthor! join us in our meal!-King Vegeta said as he saw Balthor arriving.
Despite the huge breakfast he ate before, he followed King Vegeta to the table.
-Balthor, I think your training is a bit too hard-Carrock, member of the guard, said from the other side of the table.
-Carrock, much must be risked to reach an enormous power-Balthor said to Carrock, silencing him. -Fantastic sausages! taste one Balthor!-King Vegeta said and instead of one sausage, he received thirty sausages and bread.
-Thank you for the snack!-Balthor said and left twenty-two plates and ten glasses behind him.

He stepped out to the warm sunlight and gazed the large city. -Balthor, I have something to ask! -Danaki said. Balthor scared a little bit of Danaki's sudden show up. -Fine! but don't sneak like that!-Balthor said.
-We must go to a safer spot, this is very secret-Danaki said and rose to the air quickly. They left and went to a safer spot, behind large boulders where Danaki could reveal his story.
-You need to tell me: Did you use the Black Star Dragonballs as you destroyed Demon Danaki, my evil side -Danaki asked nervously.
-Huh? Black star???-Balthor asked stupidly.
-Argh! did they include a black stars inside of them? -Danaki asked.
-Hmmmm... yes they did!-Balthor said, shocking Danaki.
-I thank you for telling me this. I need to think about this further, farewell
-Danaki said and flew away with a nervous look.
-Hmph! those namekians are truly strange green guys-Balthor thought.
He snapped back to reality and remembered his original intentions and pushed Danaki's questions out of his mind. After a while he took of and flew straight to the city's arena.

Dankta was there already warming up, finally the two could have a spar.
-Shall we have a little spar?-Balthor said and smiled while stepping slowly to the arena. -With pleasure, my friend-Dankta said and took his best fighting stance. -Here goes!-Balthor said and rushed to attack.
Dankta was shocked by the saiyan's swift attack and received many punches aimed to his body
Balthor had a slight smirk on his face, he was overpowered. Then Dankta began to block the strikes and almost couldn't keep up with Balthor's speed. Balthor finished the attack by kicking Dankta to the air and then back to the ground using his speed. A small hole was caused as Dankta collided with the arena. Balthor floated in the air and his opponent laid in ruins.
Dankta watched through two rocks and prepared an energy wave with his hand. He jumped out of the rubbles and with a shriek he tossed the energy wave towards Balthor. Balthor saw the yellow wave approaching and slapped it to the sky. It exploded in the air causing an huge gust of wind.
Balthor's brown hair conformed with the wind and created an impressive sight.
He placed his palm forward, and prepared a light Big Bang attack.
-I've learned a couple of tricks since the last fight! Take this!-He shouted and launched the attack. Dankta jumped out of the way, but too late.
The explosion sent him flying like a ragdoll. Balthor bursted into full speed and began to smack his opponent around the arena. Dankta launched two beams that blended together.
Balthor dodged the beam, only to receive a hard kick to the stomach. The kick knocked the wind out of him, but Dankta didn't finish his combos. He hit Balthor to the ground with all his strength. Balthor crashed to the rocks and cursed badly. -AAAAAH!!!-Balthor screamed and every rock around him got thrown away from his power. The blue aura burned like a flame and the saiyan was surrounded by thin lightning bolts. -What a hec is this?-Dankta said and covered his eyes. -Witness my full power!-Balthor yelled and the same time a little whirlwind lingered around his feet for a while.
Dankta landed on the ground with his mouth wide open. -Impressive Balthor, No I have a trick for you!-Dankta said with a grin. A white aura appeared and sent a gust of wind through the arena floor, wiping out dust. -Half of the human powers! watch me!-Dankta said and began to scream. Every muscle in his body increased and Dankta grew taller than Balthor and his aura slowly began sparkle. Then he finally relaxed and revealed his true power as a human. -This is about the half of the humanity's power. I haven't figured out how to ascend into full powered state yet, but this should do it-Dankta said.-Good! this seems to be interesting after all!-Balthor said and grinned. -Let's go!-Balthor yelled and attacked, only to be threw back.
-Kamehamehaa!-Dankta shouted and shot a quick kamehameha wave at his opponent. Balthor saw this and stopped in mid air. -Big Bang attack!-Balthor screamed and fired a weak Big Bang at the kamehameha. The both attacks collided and the explosion blinded and sent both fighters away. They recovered the same time and rushed against each other causing an earth-ripping shockwave. Sounds of impact and other sounds were heard from the sky as the two fought. Balthor figured out that Dankta's only weakness was that his speed didn't increase from the transformation, it was normal. Then both fighters began to shoot ki blasts and beams at the opponent creating a huge cloud of smoke at the sky that covered the sun. Balthor prepared a Galick Gun with both hands to end the fight.Once he gathered enough power he said:-Block this if you can! Galick Gun!
Dankta tried to deflect the Galick Gun, but was taken away by the beam. Then, a huge explosion ended the fight.

Balthor landed next to his opponent and lifted him up. -I didn't know that you could transform into a more powerful state! that was cool-Balthor bragged.
-The skill was taught to me by Master Roshi back on Planet Earth-Dankta said and turned to normal. It was funny, Dankta was now a lot smaller and not heavy at all back at his normal form.
-Well, I have some training to do today so, see you!-Balthor said and Dankta farewelled.

He headed to the mountain to finish his training. It was close to night as Balthor finished meditating.-Let's give it a try! I should be able to master my ki in this technique
completely...
-Balthor said. Balthor was thinking of this technique for weeks and planned it as long. He started to power up. The ground shoked a little as he finished the power up. -Ahahahaaa!!! I'll blow you up mountain!-Balthor said and laughed.
But then he decided to aim to the space, because it could destroy everything.
He rose swiftly to the air, then he drawed his hands back and began to gather the most of his energy. -AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!-He screamed and gathered energy more and more, it was almost complete. Enough energy was finally gathered and Balthor concentrated and then, he thrusted his palms forward and a blue sphere of energy formed between his hands that flashed violently. -Yes! concentrate now! I can do this!-Balthor convinced to himself. The sphere of energy grew more and became completely visible and lightnings surrounded it and Balthor. -What could be the name for this technique? hmmm.. Final Flash sounds alright!-Balthor thought and smiled. Time to launch.
-FINAL FLASH!!!-Balthor screamed and discharged all the energy as a blue, huge, flashing beam. A blue light illuminated everything to the city and the desert was seen. Balthor watched the blue comet surrounded by lightnings rising higher and finally diving into the outer space. Balthor was so exhausted that he panted all the time and as he landed he fell to his knees and gasped for air. But the good thing was that he had mastered Final Flash technique. Balthor smiled and looked at the sky, not so long ago it was filled with blue light.
He smiled and decided that Final Flash would be his number one favourite.

With a slight smirk on his face Balthor flew to the city again and reached the palace in a matter of minutes. He stepped in and ate something for a supper. He was refreshed by the meal and headed for his room. There, he meditated and eventually fell asleep and saw sweat dreams
about food and fighting. Danaki however, had bad news, he just realised something rather worrying about the Blackstar Dragon Balls...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10x regular training

Technique learned while training: Final Flash SSJ Vegeta Charge

END+12
STR+8
AGI+5
Words:1522
Bonus:1122
END+622
STR+250
AGI+250
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ssj3 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix)
ssj3
ssj3

Character
Race: Saiyan
PL: 1684

Back to top Go down

Path to Power Empty Re: Path to Power

Post  ssj3 Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:06 am

((Is this gonna get approved or not???))
ssj3
ssj3

Character
PL: 1684

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:14 am

((Sorry for taking so long. Erm.. Final Flash can't be learned while training on stats. Sorry :\ Next time look at the Techniques page to be sure

BTW, as it looks right now, you left the RPG so if you come back and want me to unlock this thread, PM me.))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down