Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegu's Very difficult training

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Vegu's Very difficult training Empty Vegu's Very difficult training

Post  rapyap2000 Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:56 pm

Vegu layed in bed in his "Room". To him, it was prison. He thought about his first battle with one of King Vegetas men, his first training lesson. His clothing and body were battery horribly. "Grgh....I....I....really....dont want to do this...." He tried to stand, to attempt escape. He fell down and banged his chin on his metal bedpost. The blood sprayed all over his covers. Vegu began to cry a little. (He was only a child) Vegu limped onto his bed and held his knees towards his body. "Rego....brother....now....im seperated from you..... i hope you take good care of my treasured item..."(NO IT IS NOT A DRAGONBALL IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS SOME KIND OF LOSER Evil or Very Mad ) Vegu dropped a tear into the blood covered bed. Suddenly his door opened and a soldier yelled to him. "STUPID KID! GET THE HE** OVER HERE!" Vegu slowly attmpted to walk to him, his legs nearly giving up on him. "Pathetic boy! im amazed Vegeta spared you" He grabbed Vegu by the neck and walked down the hall. Vegu was choking and coughing up blood. They slowly went down the hallway until they got to a room with a robotic sign on it that flashed back and forth from: SAIYAN CHILDREN TRAINING ROOM, To: Have fun dying one by one! The soldier through Vegu into the Dark room. Lights suddenly turned on, showing several rooms with names on them. "Tansha" "Vegu" "ADMINISTRATOR" "TUFFLES" "Rego" "Wa...wait....WHAT???? REGO???!!!" Vegu limped to the door and opened it, showing a dark room with a regenerator and a naked child in it. "Ugh, this stupid saiyan armor is hard to put on!" The child struggled to put a blue gi uniform on, with a piece of white armor on it. "H..e.....Hey..." Vegu barely said the words. The naked child looked behind him. "Huh, HUH! VEGU!!!!" The child ran over to Vegu and gave him a huge hug. "Rego!!!!" The two brothers were finally reunited. ((Ill countinue this in a second or two in a part two))
rapyap2000
rapyap2000

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Vegu's Very difficult training Empty Vegu's Very Difficult Training (Part Two)

Post  rapyap2000 Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:28 pm

Suddenly, another soldier walked in. "KID GET OUT OF HERE AND INTO YOUR OWN ROOM I DONT HAVE TIME FOR HUGS AND KISSES!" Vegu slowly walked out of the room, but sped up a little as The soldier banged his head with his elbow. Vegu walked into the room with the label of Vegu on it's door. Vegu walked over to a locker and opened it up, and took out another blue uniform with a piece of white armor on it. He walked over to a bench and took of his current clothes, placed the Saiyan uniform on the bench and put his old clothes into the locker. "HURRY UP STUPID SAIYAN!" Vegu could hear the soldier yelling from outside the door. Vegu quickly tried to put the suit on. he struggled just like Rego did. Finally he managed to get it on, he walked out of the room to see three saiyans. The Guard, a Young saiyan girl wearing a pink Gi and a white piece of armor. And Rego who wore the same clothes as Vegu did. "There you are kid!" He grabbed Vegu by the arm and dragged him onto a stage. "Okay, first of all, a little warmup......7000 PUSH UPS!" The saiyan woman began laughing. "Hahahaha.....7000? you expect that to be enough to do a thing to me?? I have a very high powerlevel already, my father even told me with his scouter."
"OKAY THAN LITTLE SMARTIE PANTS! 14000 PUSH UPS!" "Better, but, i pefer something a little.....ya know....HARDER." "FINE THAN, ONE MILLION!!!!" "Thats more like it....." Vegu and Rego were already at 1000 pushups by time the argument was finally over. The two brother struggled to keep up with the girl, she had already reached 7500! "Ma....man....she is...soo fast!" Rego was finally at 6590. Vegu was very silent, he tried to keep up with his brother and the girl, who was already half way done. At last, the pushups were finished. "Okay, now than, you managed to kill 5 hours....Join Tansha in her laps, DO 10000! The brothers struggled to run as fast as Tansha, escpecialy Vegu who had already been tuckered out from his first spar. But they all managed to pull it off. "NOW I WANT YOU THREE TO SPAR EACH OTHER IN....hmm.....Ill go a little easy on you and start you at 20 times gravity! The soldier pointed at a machine that was pinned down to the northern wall. Vegu, Rego, and Tansha walked over to the machine. È(OH NO, IM REALLY SORRY GUYS BUT MY " has been bugged again, so É will be the new one.) È Hey mister instructer! Have another oneÉ (Same with my question mark O.O) Because they will be training on a pathetic amount of gravity, Can I train on a higher amount on a different machineÉÈ Vegu and rego stared blankly at the machine for a while, finally the soldier walked over to them and turned it on, setting the gravity to 20 times normal Vegeta gravity. È Idiots, GET TRAINING TANSHA WILL JOIN YOU LATER TO KICK YOUR BUTTS!È Vegu and Rego struggled to stand in the gravity, they barely managed to holds there hands up into fists. È R...ready...É VeguÉÉ Rego and Vegu attempted to through kicks and punches at eachother, but it was very difficult, but they managed barely. They kept punching, kicking, punching kicking until one last punch, they both did two very powerful punches at the same time, making them both fall onto the floor, it hurt very badly from the gravity, it almost felt like they were dying, but they managed to smirk at eachother. The smirk turned into a smile, and the smile turned into laughter. The brothers looked at eachother as they were pulled into their rooms to regenerate, laughing all the way, until they fell into a deep darkness.... x10 Gravity Intense Training
Stength: 40+572 PL:40 AGI: 10
SPR: 10
END: 10
Zeny:160

Last edited by rapyap2000 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
rapyap2000
rapyap2000

Character

Back to top Go down

Vegu's Very difficult training Empty Re: Vegu's Very difficult training

Post  Korn✔ Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:28 am

((You have 972 words so its a bonus of 572 you can add to any of the stats. Edit your post with the stats you want to gain))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Vegu's Very difficult training Empty Kay, ready to be approved

Post  rapyap2000 Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:29 pm

((Ready to be approvd now))
rapyap2000
rapyap2000

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:48 am

((I still don't understand which are the bonuses. Use "+" so I could know what to add. Btw you can't add anything to the PL if that is what you tried to do))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Vegu's Very difficult training Empty ((ACTUALLY ready to be approved now))

Post  rapyap2000 Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:34 pm

((ACTUALLY READY NOW)
rapyap2000
rapyap2000

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:55 am

((When you Intense Train you only train on one stat No ))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Vegu's Very difficult training Empty READY AT LAST (o.o)

Post  rapyap2000 Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:27 pm

((Its finally ready...O.O)
rapyap2000
rapyap2000

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:01 am

((Finally Approved Razz))
Korn✔
Korn✔