Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balthor's training

3 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Balthor's training Empty Balthor's training

Post  ssj3 Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:01 am

The saiyan Balthor arrived to the Galactic warriors arena in the evening.He was pretty tired
from the day's events and needed rest.He went to his own personal gladiator chamber and took some sleep.As soon as he awakened, he heard the trainer yelling:-"The training awaits! get up you lazy scums! the saibamen
are awaiting!".Balthor was pleased because he liked to kill those little creatures and needed training.The trainer of the gladiators led the fighters to a chamber under the arena to train.
-"Here you will train like true warriors! and get ready for tomorrow's fight".
The trainer released 100 saibaman in to the training chamber.Balthor sensed one's powerlevel of 10, so they were weak but great in numbers.
-"Hmmmm...6 vs 100.This is gotta be interesting."the trainer laughed.
The fight began and the saibamen fired ki blast among the fighters.Balthor and the others blocked,dodged and deflected numerous blasts of strange energy.Another fighter of his team was shooting ki blasts to the saibamen and burning their heads with accuracy.one fighter of Balthor's was blown to pits by 2 saibamen.He was a young namekian warrior who obviously didn't want to fight.When the barrage ended the saibamen charged to the gladiators.Balthor started to kick their little heads off with relentless fury,Then he charged his fist for a devastating attack that pierced a saibaman's chest.The blood was everywhere,but Balthor was a saiyan warrior and didn't get shocked from such a sight.Another kick that sent a saibaman towards another.Balthor was now
surrounded by saibamans.He started to avoid their attacks with great speed and endurance.After a minute or two and started to get exhausted.Then something inside of him snapped and he released a lot energy that blow the saibamen surrounding him in to the air.A body of a gladiator flew throught the air and was destroyed by ki blasts.-"If I could release my energy like that,I could try to focus it in to one point."he thought.And with concentration and centering the energy he saw a blue ball of energy and felt hotness in his hands;he's first own ki ball of his life.
Balthor fired much of them to the saibamen's swarm.One creature was blown to pits,One got a ki blast in his face and one through the chest.He continued blasting until a saibaman shot him with a beam.He avoided it just in time but received a kick to the stomach and to the face.The Saibamen Threw him to the air and another one that was above in the air punched him back and fired 10 blasts with him to the ground.The impact made a crater to the ground and made boulders flying everywhere.A human named Dankta saw this and began to kill the saibamen with an amazing power.
Then a mighty roar of rage sounded through the chamber and light emitted from the crater.
-"Now your finished! I'm going to kill you all!"He roared to the shaking saibamen.
Tons of ki blasts came from his body and all hitted the saibamen with deadly accuracy.The whole chamber was flashing from the ki blasts.After the barrage the trainers chamber was full of
saibamen pieces,the walls and the floor were full of craters and bodyparts,the smoke was
everywhere and Balthor was in the middle of everything Then the saiyan fell to his knees and he could barely stand from the ki drain of the attack.
-"Take this. It will recover your strenght."The human Dankta said.
Dankta put a green bean on Balthor's open hand.
Balthor felt a little suspicious about the bean that the human offered.
"It's a senzu bean. It will make you feel better!".
Balthor ate the bean and was shocked when every piece of his strenght was restored.
-"My name is Dankta and I'm a human from planet earth".Dankta explained
-"Your a saiyan,right?".He asked.
-"Yes i'm from plane-".When Balthor was speaking the trainer came to the room.-"Everyone back to their chambers!".He Yelled to the fighters.
Balthor stayed to the chamber and did about 1000 pushups with a boulder on his back.Then he switched to one hand and sweat was starting to stream on his face and hi's sight to blur.
Balthor pushed himself to the limit and began smashing and blasting giant boulders.
Balthor smiled after he went to the shower and then took a bath.
He was sure getting much stronger.

----------------------------------------------------------------
10x regular training

1st: STR +12
2nd: AGI +8
3rd: END +5
Learned the technique: Ki Blast
Word Count:758
Bonus Words:758-400=358
STR +120
AGI +120
END +118
----------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this helps him to learn the Ki blast technique Smile.
ssj3
ssj3

Character
Race: Saiyan
PL: 1684

Back to top Go down

Balthor's training Empty Re: Balthor's training

Post  Korn✔ Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:23 am

((Work on your grammer a bit, other then that it's good Smile
Approved!
))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Balthor's training Empty Not bad at all

Post  rapyap2000 Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:25 pm

((I was just scrolling through some rps seeing if mine had been approved and i saw this one, You did a real good job on this rp! Keep up the good work! Goku Think))
rapyap2000
rapyap2000

Character

Back to top Go down

Balthor's training Empty Re: Balthor's training

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down