Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rocot's Training

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Rocot's Training Empty Rocot's Training

Post  SuperSaiyan12 Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:18 am

After taking a nice nap Rocot said, "Now it's time to train." He got up and flew to a unknown spot where there seemed to be no lifeforms around. He planted one Sabimen and sat back and waited. Once it jumped out Rocot started to raise his power level. The Sabimen laughed at Rocots puny power level. "I won't be easy," Rocot yelled. The force of his words made the Sabimen to step back."Now let's go!" yelled Rocot as he charged the Sabimen. They were locked into a fierce battle of punches and kicks. The Sabimen dodged one of Rocot's kick and found an opening. He charged up a kick and landed a straight hit on Rocot's chest. Rocot was kicked into a huge cliff.
After about twenty seconds Rocot flew out of the cliff. Blood dribbled from his mouth. "You got a lucky shot you piece of vegetation," Rocot calmly said. The Sabimen looked confused. He was sure that shot would be the end. Rocot flew at high speed and ramed right into the Sabimen. The piece of vegetation flew, but Rocot was faster and flew in front of his enemy and hit him into the ground. With amazing speed Rocot flew down and launched a spectacuar series of punches and kicks into the Sabimen.Rocot proceeded to pick up his enemy and launch him into the same cliff he was thrown into. The cliff broke with the impact. Rocot decided the Sabimen was dead so he was walking away when the Sabimen shot a Ki Blast at him. Rocot was hit in the back of the chest. He was thrown to the floor. Rocot looked up in time to see a punch come his way. Rocot managed to move his head in time, his chest wasn't so lucky. The punch was so hard it probably broke a rib. Groaning in pain and in anger, Rocot punched the Sabimen and he flew into the air. With his anger rising, Rocot shot, what he found out later to be, a Ki Blast. The blast envoloped the Sabimen as Rocot shot repeatily. The Sabimen was stunned. He then got out of it and charged Rocot. Rocot was just able to jump out of the way. What next happened caused him termondous pain. When he jumped his back was to the Sabimen and his enemy grabbed his tail. Rocot fell to his knees in pain knowing his body was useles. The pain was terrible thought Rocot. The Sabimen charged up a Ki Blast to end his opponent. Rocot knew his fate but with new strength his power level soared. The power was so much the Sabimen was thrown feet away. Knowing he didn't have a lot of time Rocot charged up a Ki Blast and threw it at the Sabimen. The Sabimen was to close to dodge and was hit directly. He blew up. With blood coming out from his mouth Rocot said,"I did it." Rocot passed out from all the pain. But before he lost consciousness he saw people hurrying towards him. With a smile he passed out. After waking up he noiced he was in a house and there was a doctor by him. "Who are you and who healed me," said Rocot as he tried to get up.
The doctor said," My name is not important and the tank over there healed you,"
"Oh ya I've heard of the tank before," said Rocot. "How did you find me," Rocot asked?
"I heard the fighting from my house and if you want to go you are completely healed," the doctor said.
"Okay just one more question what parts of my body needed healing." Rocot said.
"You broke a rib and a blood vessel on your jaw," replied the doctor.
Rocot got up and thanked the man and flew the way home. On his way he wondered,"Who was he and why couldn't he tell me his name." Shrugging it off he landed at his living quarters. He then remembered the new technique he learned. The Ki Blast was a sign that he was getting stronger. As he got into his bed he asked himself why the Sabimen caused him so much trouble and that he still had a lot to learn.

10x gravity regular training

STR:+12
AGI:+8
SPR:+5
Words:710
Words needed:400
Extra words:310
Techniques learned: Ki Blast
Extra word points
STR:+100
AGI:+100
SPR:+110