Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the psycho [Approved]

3 posters

:: RPG :: Earth

Go down

Enter the psycho [Approved] Empty Enter the psycho [Approved]

Post  Guardian Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:50 pm

Introduction
The space agency had conducted several space robotics and experiments, each bound to design a being to take perform form. That night, a strange breach had taken over the systems mixing it's genetic substance with a recently made humanoid experiment. Security frantically scattered phasing into the scene finding the source of this disturbance. A crew slowly made their way into the lab searching the pitch black room with their flash lights(power has been shut down for some reason). "Cover me", the leader of the group ordered, leading the rest of the group with hand gestures. Gingerly, the men hid behind cabinets and nearby objects sneaking closer to the breach. "What was that?!", one of them whispered shifting their flash lights around the area. An eerie noise traveled across the room, nothing else was heard besides the shuttering breath of the security faction. "AHHH!!!!!!!", a nearby scream reached the auditory. A gun shot then occurred the next second silencing the scene. The leader made another signal recruiting the rest of the crew over. "Alright men, it seems this creature had dragged a scientist into a room but I managed to capture a glimpse of it. I don't know what it is but it doesn't seem human.", he spoke looking around the empty room. That anonymous night led the preclude of the wicked omen...

Part 1: The Perplexing Preclude
The morning after the terrifying night Breach was born, workers and the CIA have gathered information pertaining to the wicked scene. Bodies rippled and clawed, pipes bent spilling leakages and oils on the floors. The lieutenant and his crew inspected the empty rooms where police officers wrapped everywhere with "Caution: Do not Enter" yellow tape. Many authority vehicles were parked the exterior of the building, a traffic of families pushing through the security frantically reaching for their loved ones. The widow of a killed scientist cried excessively as she followed the ambulance man carrying her husband on a gurney, lifting the corpse to an ambulance van. Meanwhile at the scenery, inspectors carefully examine the carcass of experiments involved with the breach. "Alright, we gathered enough evidence to experiment", the lieutenant proclaimed signaling the authority to leave the head quarters.

Lieutenant Deckland carefully examined the test tube containing an unfamiliar substance he was holding between his fingers. "Nope, doesn't look like any of the substance I ever seen", he said gingerly sliding the test tube into a suit case. He sighed deeply, and spending the rest of the 1 mile trip back to the police station. Breach was no where to be seen at the time of hour.

To be Continued..

Stats:
PL: 40
STR: 20
AGI: 10
END: 10
SPR: 0
Guardian
Guardian

Character
Race: Android

Back to top Go down

Enter the psycho [Approved] Empty Re: Enter the psycho [Approved]

Post  tristep Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:21 pm

((dude not to be mean but make it longer i want to know more about breach like what he looks like that sort of thing ))
tristep
tristep

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:25 pm

(( Don't worry, I'm just getting started. xD Breach is earth's neighborly homicide. lol ))
Guardian
Guardian

Character
Race: Android

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:03 am

Approved!
((Just keep in mind that RP is happening in the Dragon World so things like the CIA may not exist there))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character
Race: Saiyan

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down