Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awakening [Approved]

2 posters

:: RPG :: Earth

Go down

Awakening [Approved] Empty Awakening [Approved]

Post  Nisharu Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:26 am

It had been two months since my last awakening, but as I woke, the lab was in utter disarray. Ignoring the destruction for a moment, I softly rubbed my eyes. Once I was feeling more awake, I began the investigation, dropping down to my feet. The wiring of the room was torn apart, and sparks flew from them, the destruction was total, though it was hard to tell just how recent. It was clear that my creator's weren't around, though there was no trace of any of them. It was impossible to tell whether or not they were still alive.

Leaving the sleep chamber, I entered the steel hallway, only to see a human. "You did this didn't you! I don't really care about all of them, but you still wrecked up my home, so I can't let you go!" With a playful grin I rushed in at full speed, giving the human a knee to the stomach. He gagged from the impact, as I lashed out with my tentacles to ensnare him. "Now for your punishment..." He was in a total panic, and dropped his gun in terror. "I didn't... I just found the place like this! Please don't kill me!" Giggling a bit, I put a bit of energy into my tendrils, to open them. "Sorry, but I slept a long time, and I'm so hungry... No!" The tendrils did not open. It seemed that the absorption modifications I'd asked for were not installed, or at least not working.

In a fit I threw the human across the hall, the man groaning as he smashed against the steel walls. He was injured, but I didn't get to eat him and so he should be lucky as far as I was concerned. Leaving the lab behind, I took a few steps, glancing around at the outside world. I'd seen it in plenty of simulations, but this was actually my first time outside, and the air did wonders for my mood. Smiling much more happily, I decided to set out for the nearest city.

Zeny: 150
PL: 40
STR: 10
END: 5
AGI: 15
SPR: 10
Nisharu
Nisharu

Character
Race: Android

Back to top Go down

Awakening [Approved] Empty Re: Awakening [Approved]