Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Saiyan Pub

+4
Valken
ssj3
madhorse
Korn✔
8 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

The Saiyan Pub Empty The Saiyan Pub

Post  Korn✔ Sat May 02, 2009 10:29 am

The Saiyan Pub Saiyanpub
The Saiyan Pub is a place where Saiyans gather to chat, tell the stories about their travels in the universe
and all the planets they have conquered or just hang out with other Saiyans, puting all their troubles aside.

((Any thing Out Of Character should be said in double brackets))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character
Race: Saiyan

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

The Saiyan Pub Empty Re: The Saiyan Pub

Post  Korn✔ Sun May 03, 2009 5:31 am

Korn enters the bar. He looks around and exmains the place. He walks to the bar and grabs the drink as the barman serves it to another Saiyan. Korn takes his drink and finds a nice spot to sit in. As the bar is still empty and nothing to special is going on, Korn closes his eyes and starts doing vision training in his mind. After a while of doings so Korn got up and walked outside.

Last edited by Korn✔ on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  madhorse Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:13 pm

after a while his quiet time has passed
yonutz been to drunk he started to make noize and to fight with all the people inside.
Of course he was beated and send to hospital.

madhorse

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:47 pm

Korn seen a Saiyan rushed to the hospital on his way to the Pub.
-"Disgrace.." Korn thought to himself.
Korn had his regular drink and after a while of sitting there he got up and went out. On his way out he flipped some coins to the bartender and wiped some of the drink from his lips with the back of his hand.
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Balthor needed something to drink after his training and went to the pub.
He saw a drunk and beated saiyan going to the hospital and smiled.
"Rough night."-he thought.
He bought a beer and sat into a nice place next to the windows.
Balthor saw two saiyan boy's fighting at the yard and he smiled.
After a while he left the bar and walked away.
ssj3
ssj3

Character
PL: 1684

Back to top Go down

Post  Valken Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:41 pm

As Valken walks into the bar he notices that it's rather empty as he seems to have just passed the crowd of people as the left, noticing an empty bar stool he walks over and takes a seat at the bar counter and waves to the bartender for a drink. When the bartender got in front of him he ordered a full flask of the best Saiyan ale they had to offer, as he looked around the bar he noticed a that there has been a few brawls in this bar and chuckles to himself while thinking- I wonder if it was a fight worth watching, hope I didn't miss anything entertaining,.. oh well- With no one else currently in the bar worth talking to he sips on his mug of ale while recolecting his training from earlier and tries to think on how to improve upon it.
Taking the last drink from his mug he stands up drops a few zeny on the counter with a little extra for a tip and walks to the door, with a final glance he chuckles again at the marks on the floor where it looks like someone was drug out the door unceremoniously and walks back out into the brisk cool air of the night.
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:15 pm

-That training was hard! I'll need a good drink-He thought to himself and went to the pub. He arrived to the pub and noticed everything was quiet this night. Usually the place was full of drunkards and fights weren't unusual. He opened the door and stepped inside the warm pub. He walked to the bartender and bought the best ale of the pub. A few people sat on the corners and a couple next to the bar. He sat on the same place as before and gazed through the windows while sipping his drink. He was sure that the King would put up a harder program tomorrow and teach something new. He bought another ale and drank it quickly. It was time to leave.
ssj3
ssj3

Character
PL: 1684

Back to top Go down

Post  SakuuMaruu Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

I walked into the pub but i was so steaming mad i punched the bartender in the face and took the bottle of milk form his hand and drunk it all then a couple and guys came up to me and said they could beat me up for drinking all the milk so i started throwing punches i was in the hospital in the next 2 minutes after that but i learned a lesson never drink all the milk in the pub.
SakuuMaruu
SakuuMaruu

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  MeredithPunk Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:19 am

The doors swung open, the hinges creaked, ricochetting off the walls eventually returning to the door, all drunken lazy eyes drifted to Nakato, he moved along the floor, the room was silent, the eyes followed him, Nakato swept back his hair, grooming it slightly wondering if it was his appearance. He sat down beside some fat saiyan whose life had probably gone down the drain, he looked across to the mans lifeless, bulgy eyes. They were half closed, the man released a toothy smile, "G'day little fella!" he cried, he raised his arm waving, although it wasn't the wave which concerned Nakato, it was the sweat pouring off his arm and the soaking wet hair lying in his armpits.

The bartender approached Nakato, after he had shifted a couple of feet or two away from the lardy saiyan. "Yes sir," the bartender asked, Nakato seemed to respect the bartender, dressing in a fine coat, accompanied by a shiny black tie, his moustache the finest white, curling down onto his top lip, "Goodday I'll have a pot of your finest brew," Nakato said confidently, "Premium?" the bartender confirmed, "Yes I guess," Nakato thought about this, maybe he hadn't made the right choice, the fat saiyan from before looked across again, his eyes bulging out at Nakato, "Hey big spender, must have something on your mind!" he laughed as Nakato remained speechless. Nakato began to regret his order. Within about a minute the bartender delivered his ale, it was it a fine tall glass, the gold orangey liquid inside swirled slightly upon being recently handled, the froth leaked over the sides, forming small pools down at the bottom, Nakato gripped down to the glass, he raised it to his lips, smelling it's bitter taste, he gulped and took one big glug,

He coughed and sputtered slamming the glass back down, he swallowed the strong ale, immediately wiping his mouth, it was the most bitter liquid ever conceived on Nakato's mouth, the fat saiyan began to cry with laughter, Nakato turned away looking to various ornaments on the wall, this pub thing wasn't a good idea...
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurzel Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:14 am

Aurzel walked in, sighing from a hard day's training. He looked around and picked out a table in the corner to sit. He made sure his back was against the wall, he'd been warned about the shady characters that sometimes lurked in this particular pub.
"What'll you have?" a server asked walking by.
"Water," Aurzel said simply. The server paused and turned to look at him.
"Did I catch that right?"
"Did you hear water?"
"Yes ..." the server said slowly.
"Then you heard me right," Aurzel turned away from the server and noticed a few strange stares from nearby people who'd heard him. He ignored them and leaned back into his chair, pressing his head against the wall to try to relieve some of the tension in his neck.

Aurzel

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  MeredithPunk Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:36 am

Nakato was still recovering from his recent encounter with his drink, he just thought i'd best to leave it mellow on the counter and slowly later on make a shady escape. He swivelled around, only now figuring out it was a swivel stool. He noticed a small boy slinking back in the corner, lightly sipping on his glass of water, Nakato chuckled, "Very mature," he chuckled, he swivilled back around to his drink, the more it sat there the more it seemed untouchable, Nakato rested his arms up on the desk, and began to whistle a slight tune, as the minutes ticked by,
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurzel Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:55 pm

Aurzel tried to avoid eye contact with the more burly customers but he did notice a smaller, younger man sitting at the bar. The guy looked older than himself though he definately didn't look like he was as strong as some of the bigger saiyans. He quickly corrected himself though that size didn't necesserily mean strength. He'd killed several tribesmen who had been several times his size and incredibly muscular, yet as a kid he could wipe them out with ease.
He sipped his drink, trying to ignore the fact that he was drinking water in a pub. Instead he just focused on letting himself relax.

Aurzel

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3goku12 Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Hello im Goken saiyan

ssj3goku12

Character
PL: 100

Back to top Go down