Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurzel: One Saiyan To Another

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Aurzel: One Saiyan To Another Empty Aurzel: One Saiyan To Another

Post  Aurzel Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:36 pm

It was getting dark out but Aurzel was still walking down the streets looking at shops. He had left his room the following day ready to spend some money but the more he visited shops, the more he decided most of the things available were just luxurys, and those weren't what he wanted.
"Maybe this is the expensive shops or something, I can't find anything to help my training here," he said to himself as he left another shop disappointed. The only shop he had found of any use was an armour seller but they were all suits for high functions and therefore way out of his price range and much too fancy. He sighed as he continued down the street, not paying attention really to anyone around him. Now that he thought of it though there weren't many people around at all. During the day there'd been dozens of people everywhere, now he could count all the people on the street on one hand. The curiosity slipped to the back of his mind though as it wasn't really important. He was just giving up when he caught something in the corner of his eye and only his lightning reflexes kept him from moving right into its path.
"Get out of my way kid!" some saiyan said as he ran off at full pelt across the road. A car screeched and skidded to the side as it tried to avoid the runner, just barely missing him. A few profanity were all that could be offered though as the runner quickly rounded the corner.
"Hey kid," Aurzel turned to see a smartly uniformed and rather tall saiyan running up to him, "Did you see some guy run past here?"
"Umm yes, he went over there," Aurzel pointed to the corner he'd seen the runner disappear past.
"Thanks, I'll go on ahead, you call it in!" he was shouting to someone who was just now catching up, completely out of breath.
"Y-yeah ... great," he huffed as he slumped down on a bench and pulled out some sort of small device. The first man ran off in pursuit as the second began talking.
"We have a theft, thief not far from my position, partner in pursuit, over."
Aurzel went up and sat beside the man, curious as to what was going on and said just as much.
"That guy just stole ten thousand zenni from a group not far from here, got away before anyone could get ahold of him," he explained, "We've been chasing him for the last ten minutes now, we got three other squads around the area but he's slippery that one. Speaking of which are you ok kid, he didn't hurt you or anything did he?"
"No, he ran by too fast," Aurzel shrugged.
"You should be careful, the streets are dangerous at night, haven't you noticed that no one else is about?"
"I wondered a little, but no I didn't know."
"well you should get home kid, don't tempt fate," the man shook Aurzel hand and walked away.
"Guess I should get home then," Aurzel said to himself and turned towards home.

Aurzel

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Aurzel: One Saiyan To Another Empty Re: Aurzel: One Saiyan To Another

Post  MeredithPunk Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:36 am

Nice rp, the length was pretty good, and I liked the action scene! I just felt that starting bit, wandering the streets, could've had some more depth, it felt a bit simple for me, but apart from that, it was a pretty good rp! Very Happy
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurzel Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:34 pm

it was just a bit of transition really and to get the idea into my character's head that he needs to take things more seriously and less childlike

Aurzel

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  MeredithPunk Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:21 am

Like an epiphany? Yeah my character has one of those...
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurzel Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:19 pm

no not an epiphany that's a moment of sudden realisation of some truth
this just a friendly guy telling my character to be careful lol

Aurzel

Character