Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The saiyan known as Roddan

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

The saiyan known as Roddan Empty The saiyan known as Roddan

Post  Uploaf Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:37 am

Another new day on planet vegeta the sun shined through the clouds as it beated down on the planets dry surface, the tempertaure was quite high Roddan could feel it as he lay on the ground infront of his home, he faced up towards the sky wondering what it would be like to explore different planets. He had been lying there for a good amount of time now thinking about it and how nice it would be to leave this world, however this was a mere dream he may or may not see come true. Roddan wiped beads of sweat from his face while he sat up and if on que a pleasent breeze blew through his crimson hair it was calming and cooling just what he needed to get in the mood before he started to do some training.

Roddan entered his home to get something to eat whilst he trained, he lived on the out skirts of the city were not many people visited he'd see someone pass once every two weeks or so but this week was going to be a rare occurance. Roddan exited his home with some food and started first with some push ups and various excercises to relax his muscles before he began. He punched at the air a few times followed by a few kicks, he was annoyed with himself that he couldn't perform energy attacks let alone fly. Roddan had been left to fend for himself at a young age his mother died when he was at the age of 6 and he had never really known his farther, he was lost in thought thinking about the past when suddenly he was pushed over.

Roddan turned his head to the newcomer giving him a glance before standing and dusting himself off "go away your disturbing my training session" Roddan spoke in a calm commanding voice.
"Sure if you even considered that a training session" the newcomer laughed
"leave or i'll make you" Roddan snapped tightening his gloves
"oh now thats a thought.........alright i'll make you a deal kid if i win you come with me if you win i'll happily leave" at that moment the newcomer pressed a button on his scouter smiling at Roddans low power level
"fine whatever you made a mistake challenging me" Roddan charged at the mysterious stranger fists flying towards the mans face, he dodged the attacks with ease before grabbing Roddans arm and punching him square in the face sending him flying into his home. Roddan stepped out of the rubble part of his lip bleeding befre charging again this time grabbing the new guys arms and head butting him befe backing off a little, at that moment the stranger seemed to appear behind Roddan knocking him unconscious.

Roddan could hear faint voices as he slowly regained consciousness, "so did he do as you expected" spoke a unknown voice "yes my lord he's definatly going to be a handful...........ah so your awake" this time it was the stranger he first met talking.
"what....were am I" Roddan asked still groggy from a blow to the head "Cage here informed me your quite the fighter and I want you to join us" he jestured to the stranger Roddan had met now knowing the mans name was Cage. His visoin still a little fuzzy he asked "if you don't mind me asking who are you" he rubbed his eye's a little.
"I'm king Vegeta now are you going to give me an answer or shall i have Cage here throw you back to that deserted home of yours"
Roddans eye's shot open at the mension of the mans name finally realising that his dream may not have been as far fetched as he thought "I would gladly join you infact i've wanted to for a while"
"Good Good Cage he's yours now train him to become a great saiyan warrior" and at that last note Roddan and Cage left quietly.

They both waited until the doors behind them had closed before they started talking. Roddan was looking at his hands thinking it must be a dream only to be reasured by Cage punching his arm "right get your stuff your coming to live with and train with me for a while" Roddan stared gobsmacked at what had happened and foolowed cages orders without question his days of being lonely and weak were over and now he was to forge a path to the stars.

Zeny: 150
PL: 40
STR: 10
AGI: 10
END: 10
SPR: 10
Uploaf
Uploaf

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

The saiyan known as Roddan Empty Re: The saiyan known as Roddan

Post  MeredithPunk Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:33 am

Nice, I enjoyed this, nothing like some good ol' fashion "Ima beat you up kid!" style battling in there. This seems to be going somewhere and make sure you expand in your posts, I wanna see this grow a little more. Wait for a mod/admin to approve.
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down