Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snare's Training

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Namek

Go down

Snare's Training Empty Snare's Training

Post  Snare Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:24 am

Far off in a large forest on the south side of Namek the warrior known as Snare begin his day of training….

“Another day of training.” Snare sighed to himself as he got up from under the tree he had slept on the night before. The Namekian had been in these woods for almost seven years now and by this point his once beautiful green skin was now a pale green and he was shirtless with pants that were torn and battered. He wore white wraps around his hands to protect his knuckles from getting cuts on them and two wore out brown shoes similar to what the other Namekians wore only his were as torn and damaged as his pants. The warrior took a second to stretch his arms and legs before starting his day. Once he was done with his stretching he clinched his fist and began gathering his energy together. An aura almost the same color as the alien’s skin began growing around Snare as he continued to gather this energy. Once he felt he had got enough power he stopped gathering energy and the aura quickly faded away. “Time to get started.” He smirked as he got into a fighting stance and made final preparations for his training. The Namekian stood silent for a few seconds but was interrupted by the sound of his stomach growling “Well maybe a short breakfast wouldn’t be such a bad idea before I get serious” he laughed as he loosened up from his previous position then the fighter blasted into the air.
“What looks appetizing?” Snare thought to himself as he continued flying through the air over the great plains of Namek. He suddenly found himself over a large lake and decided to fly down into it in search of fish. The green warrior swam down into the vast waters until he saw a large fish swimming beside him. He wrapped his arms around the scaled beast and flew out of the water and into the air. The fish wiggled in his arms trying its hardest to break free from the Namekian but the warrior laid one punch to the fish’s head and the animal was quickly knocked out. Snare then took the fish back to the forest where he had trained earlier. After arriving back at his training area, the green skinned warrior, cooked, and then ate the large fish he had caught in the lake then he once again got ready for his training. As he had before, Snare clinched his fist and once again began gathering energy into his body. Once he was done with this the warrior was now where he left off and got back into his fighting position. Snare then begin sensing the area for some wild animals to warm up on.
“There!” he smirked to himself as he finally sensed a small power level far off in the north area of the forest. He quickly ran towards it, leaving nothing but a blur where he was. As Snare closed in on the power level he noticed it was not one but many power levels. Then as he finally arrived at the area where he sensed the power levels he found himself surrounded by a pack of what looked like Namekian coyotes. These animals looked similar to the coyotes of earth only their fur was a more blue color and they seemed a lot more aggressive to Snare at this point. As the monsters surrounded the fighter, Snare clinched his fist and waited for a good time to attack. By this time the coyotes were merely two feet away from the green warrior and he decided it was time to make his move. Snare quickly powered up his energy and in the process made the blue animals fly into a big pile against a large tree. As the Namekian quit powering up he gathered all the energy that he had into his right hand where a small blue ball of energy was formed. He launched the ball at the coyotes and without hesitation the blue animals scattered away. “Well that was a good warm up” the Namekian laughed as he watched them run away from him.
3rd: AGI +3
Learned the technique: Ki Blast
Word Count: 702
Bonus Words: 702 - 400 = 302
END + 125
STR +125
AGI + 52
((This is my first training post so i dont know if i calculated my stats right but i think it's all good))
Snare
Snare

Character
Race: Namekian

Back to top Go down

Snare's Training Empty Re: Snare's Training

Post  Korn✔ Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:32 am

Approved!
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character