Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegu's (Real) Beginning [Approved]

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Vegu's (Real) Beginning [Approved] Empty Vegu's (Real) Beginning [Approved]

Post  rapyap2000 Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:53 pm

"Humph! I have seen you do better than this before!"The child laughed as he kicked and punched at his opponent, a robotic Saiyan created by Tsufurijin Scientists. "Hrmph, You seem to have gained a few pounds, i cant even use my Throwing Attack on you anymore!"The metal warrior threw more punches at The saiyan. "Ha! maybe im just too fast for you fool!" Vegu closed his eyes and taunted The robot. "Never let your guard down fool!" Vegu went flying into the Kitchen room of his own house. "Oogh.....that...hurt..." Vegu barely managed to get up. He suddenly heard screaming from a distance. "Nrgh! They are coming! get into my room Bioto!" The robotic being quickly vanished into the room. "Give up Saiya-jin child! we have you now!" A group of Saiyan soldiers ran quickly into the damaged house. "Da.....rn....Im......too weakend from my spar....." Vegu attempted to get onto his feet, but fell down and injured his leg."Da...DARN!" The saiyan soldiers ran in quickly and began battering Vegu with their Blasts and Attacks. Be for Vegu could say a thing, a soldier kneed him in the face, blacking him out. He could hear voices coming from his surroundings. "....et........Veg......t...a!" "o!.....troy......now!" But now.....all sounds were cut out.....((Ill work on it a little more, but i have to go soon, so i will finish this later tonight))
rapyap2000
rapyap2000

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Vegu's (Real) Beginning [Approved] Empty Vegu's Beginning Part 2

Post  rapyap2000 Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:03 pm

Vegu's eye sight suddenly stopped bluring as much, he slowly opened them while hearing small voices. "Grgh..." "Good....He is awake at last...." A strangly Framiliar voice came into ears. "Wh...o.....is.....there?" Vegu tried to look up, but his head was damaged too much. "Your killer, my friend. Hehe" "W..hat?....Who?.." Vegu struggled to keep his eyes open, a drop of blood dripped from his chin. "Silly saiyan......You now have a choice....Join my army, or die by my hands." Vegu looked threw the corner of his eye. "Ve....Vegeta?" "Ill give you 8 seconds.."(YAAY SAIYANS CAN COUNT) "8..." Vegu thought to himself, "Is Vegeta really being merciful enough to let me live?" He slowly lifted his head again, looking at King Vegetas fingers. "4....." "I....I..." "......1...." "...Accept...." Vegeta laughed. "Good, i was hoping you would say that, i hope you had fun sparring your friend, because were programming him into a cold hearted saiyan.......He will be the one training you.... Take him to the Regenerator." Vegu smirked a little as he finally fell back into a deep sleep. ((This is only Half of what i will do from now on! lol! )) Pl:40 ZENY:3
STR:10+7
AGI:10+5
END:10+3
SPR:10+2 (Gained from his spar with Bioto)(Btw im not sure how the 400 word boost thingy works so ill leave that to Korn)
rapyap2000
rapyap2000

Character

Back to top Go down

Vegu's (Real) Beginning [Approved] Empty Re: Vegu's (Real) Beginning [Approved]

Post  Korn✔ Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:32 am

((If you want to train you need to declare which training method you use and all. Read this:http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com/portal.htm?pid=8&sid=7f32dfc2d4bcb3520a455f0b9a4be0a3))
Approved!
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Vegu's (Real) Beginning [Approved] Empty Re: Vegu's (Real) Beginning [Approved]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down