Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new start for Valken [Approved]

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

A new start for Valken [Approved] Empty A new start for Valken [Approved]

Post  Valken Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:41 pm

After years of being trained in basic combat by his father and failing in gaining his approval, he sets out on a journey for power in hopes of becoming strong enough to prove himself to all those who ever mocked him for being weak. After months of aimlessly wondering the treacherous deserts of New Vegeta he meets up with another Saiyan who seems very confident in himself.He asked the stranger-Who are you and what is it you want?-The Saiyan looked at him coldly and responded-Anything you have of worth and if you lack that then your blood!-With little shock to the response from his fellow Saiyan he jumped back and readied himself for an attack. Seeing this the stranger lunged at him and as he did so was surprised with a knee to his nose, with a few trickles of blood he grinned and wiped the blood away.-You will pay for that you scum!-With a grin Valken returned to his fighting stance-Do your worst and lets see if it's enough to keep you alive..-.As soon as he finished his words his enemy jumped high into the air and dropped down on him with an axe kick, he jumped back holding his shoulder where he was hit and scoffed at his lack on concentration which allowed the strike. Now angered from the hit he rushes forward and unleashes a furry of hits against his attacker with a few of them landing and most hitting nothing but air and taking more damage than dealing out.-Is that the best you can do? Hah so weak you can't even harm me!After yet again being mocked and called weak, something in him snaps and he becomes overwhelmed by his rage. When he finally calms down he looks back at his fellow Saiyan who is now laying on the ground in a heap with his limbs contorted in a strange manner.He scoffs at the sight.-So this,.. is the Saiyan rage my father always told me to use.. interesting.-After a few days of resting and regaining his strength he sets back out wondering the desert in search of more power, wondering what foe he might meet next. ((Well I hope this makes for a good start for my character if not I can try to come up with something else, once I get some powers then I can come up with better battles. Not sure if I got the stats right, hope so, if I got it wrong I wouldn't mind you editing it for me to give me an idea on how to do so correctly lol! ))

STR: 15
AGI: 5
END: 10
SPR: 10

Last edited by Valken on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valken
Valken

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

A new start for Valken [Approved] Empty Re: A new start for Valken [Approved]

Post  Korn✔ Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:37 am

You forgot to put the stats that you want to start with. You have 40 points to assign.
Approved!
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character
Race: Saiyan

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum