Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurzel: Epilogue

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Aurzel: Epilogue Empty Aurzel: Epilogue

Post  Aurzel Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:32 pm

Aurzel swam back towards the waking world to a knocking at the door. He dismissed it as part of a yet unfinished dream and rolled over, falling out of his bed. He cried out and collapsed completely as he realised he'd landed in such a mess that he'd dug his elbow into his tail.
"Open up right now!" someone shouted as the knocking became more urgent.
"Yeah yeah I'm coming!" Aurzel replied as he tried to get up on shakey legs. He stumbled over to the door after a moment of his knees wobbling and opened it. Standing on the other side was a man he didn't recognise. He was quite tall and looked like he could bench press the building.
"Sleeping at a time like this?! You're already late!" the man shoved Aurzel back into his room, "Get dressed right now, what kind of saiyan warrior are you!"
"I'm not a saiyan warrior yet though," Aurzel mumbled as he tried to find his outfit.
"You are now, you've been cleared," the man replied.
"Y-you're kidding!" Aurzel snapped his attention right back to the man.
"Your time here is over kid, you've been given an apartment in the city and a bit of money to get you settled as well as been put on the warrior reserves list," he said.
"What's the warrior reserves list?" Aurzel asked as he pulled on a shirt.
"Its a list of low class warriors who haven't been assigned units yet, at some point they'll call you up to join a unit so you better keep up with your training," he explained.
"You bet I will," Aurzel puffed up with pride as he was finally dressed.
"Good, now follow me."

The man led him down to what looked like a recception area. He was given a map of the city as well as shown where his apartment was and the money to start him off. Soon enough he launched himself into the air and flew over the city that he'd only seen once so far upon his arrival. He couldn't believe he'd spent so long inside that facility, and now he was free to do what ever he wanted. He laughed to himself as he wove between the sky scrapers and tower blocks that dotted the city. It was overwhelming to his young mind but he did his best to keep a clear head. First thing was first, he had to find his apartment. He pulled out the map and tried to orient himself above the city but he wasn't the best of map readers. He visited several streets before he finally found the one marked.
He laughed with joy as he counted off the numbers till he reached a block of apartments that looked several storeys high, not that tall but there must have been at least ten floors. In only took him a few minutes to find the correct one, it immediately opened to the key he'd been given. The apartment was rather sparten, a living room and kitchen area and a bedroom and bathroom, not exactly luxury but it was better than what he'd had to live in while he was being tested, and it was all his.

Aurzel

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Aurzel: Epilogue Empty Re: Aurzel: Epilogue

Post  MeredithPunk Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:04 am

Good work, I like this rp, are you going to add anything onto it, I just feel it leaves a bit too early, it feels like something should happen but it doesn't... aside from this, Nice job Aurzel Very Happy
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurzel Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:45 pm

((yeah the epilogue refered to the end of life in the facility
i've got more to write but i've been getting sidetracked by starcraft 2 Very Happy))

Aurzel

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down