Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training under King Vegeta

4 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Training under King Vegeta Empty Training under King Vegeta

Post  ssj3 Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:22 pm

Day 1

It was a nice, mild morning indeed and Balthor woke up in his new home in city Vegeta.
He took his jumpsuit and clothed himself. -This is going to be a wonderful day!-He thought to himself and took his armor,put on his gloves and stepped to his boots.
As he stepped to the yard and took some fresh air, he saw that the city was almost recovered from the attack, but he putted the memory of yesterday aside.The training was waiting, and he used bukujutsu to get there in time.At the way to the palace he thought many things; mainly how the king would train him and what new could he learn.The warm wind fondled his face as he reached the palace.
-Your here! we'll start the training soon -King Vegeta said.
Balthor looked at the palace and the two holes on the walls.He remembered the event of yesterday when the avengers shot the ki beams through the palace.After a while, Vegeta came out of the Palace wearing a red martial arts suit with a blue belt around the waist.
-This will do. Now let's fly far enough,since I don't want anymore holes to my palace.-King Vegeta said.
-Yeah!-Balthor said and flew with him to the mountain range.

As Balthor and Vegeta arrived to the mountains, they felt the temperature drop down a little and the wind delayed their speed.Balthor breathed the fresh, refreshing air of the mountains and the tension just passed away.They landed on a clearing with a couple of trees on it.
-What i'm going to teach you isn't very easy, i'm sure you will feel pain, but after the training you can match an elite warrior! -King Vegeta said.
-Cool! what we will do first?-Balthor asked.
-Show me what you've got young saiyan!-King Vegeta said and took a fighting stance.
-Ok here goes!-Balthor said and took a fighting stance.
Balthor vanished leaving an afterimage and stroke Vegeta with a hard fist.
The king blocked his punch effortlesly and grinned.
-You got to do better than that!-Vegeta said and threw him away.
-Watch this!-Balthor said and rose to the air.
Then he began to fire rapid ki blasts, but they all missed, ripping the ground.
Then Balthor bursted into his speed and dived to the smoke.He saw Vegeta and attacked with swift punches and kicks, but eventually received a kick to his stomach that knocked the wind out.
*gasp* Balthor fell to his knees.-Your ki attacks aren't very precise. I'll show you how it's done.-King Vegeta said and shot a volley at him.*boom*and Balthor flew to the rocks turning them to rubble.Suddenly he flew out of the rocks and screamed with his fist charged.As Balthor rushed to the king, the king Vegeta moved aside and countered with a single blast that fell his training partner to the sand.-This is gonna take a while....-He thought to himself.-Get up and fight-King Vegeta said and began to walk towards him.-You don't pay attention to my moves!-He said.
-You must anticipate my every movement!-He said and stopped.
-Aaaaah!!-Balthor screamed and kicked his leg.King Vegeta fell to the ground, rose up and punched Balthor, that block the strike, but the kick managed to hit Balthor.
Then Balthor retaliated with rapid blows.Then he stepped back and fired a huge beam that Vegeta dodged easily and the beam blew a hole to the mountain, sending a huge boulder at the two saiyans.
-Good! your starting to get a hang on this-King Vegeta smiled.
-So, is this enough?-Balthor asked.
-Not exactly-Vegeta laughed.
-What if someone does this in a battle?-King Vegeta said.
Then Vegeta moved behind Balthor, grabbed it and squeezed it a little.
-Aaaargh!!!-Balthor screamed as Vegeta squeezed the tail.
-Stop it!!-Balthor yelled.
-Basically, your at the mercy of your enemy if he or she grabs your tail-King Vegeta said and released the tail.
-Ouch!-Balthor shrieked as he fondled his tail.
-I teach how to overcome or ignore the effects as someone grabs your tail -He said.-There is gonna be more pain, I told you!-King Vegeta.
They continued the training, and each time the tail was grabbed, a new shriek of pain sounded at the mountains. -AAAH!!!-Balthor screamed and charged his fist while flying towards his opponent.The impact of two fists sounded at the mountains, then another and another.
King Vegeta managed to grab his tail again and then blasted him away.Vegeta landed next to the ruin pile where Balthor laid and shot a ki beam to it.The rocks blew away and Balthor with them.
-That didn't feel very nice, you know-Balthor wailed at Vegetas feet.
-Start fighting and stop whining!-He said.
Their fighting lasted until midday and people heard impacts from the mountains as the two saiyans
bruised each other.-Let's give it a break, we have been training at least 5 hours-King Vegeta said and sat on a boulder.-Yea!-Balthor said and breathed heavily.
-Does the tail hurt as much as before when I squeeze it?-He asked.
-No-Balthor said.
-Good, you have improved-He said.
Balthor ran away with thoughts as he gazed the sand beneath his feet.He was sure he could beat Danaki after the training and Dankta would fall effortlesly.
-Well, you won't become pwerful by sitting here!-King Vegeta said and rose up.-Okay let's continue-Balthor said and jumped to attack Vegeta, but splintered the rock where he sat.
-Hahahaa!!!-Vegeta said and fired two blasts.Balthor concentrated on his moves and managed to land some punches.Then they began to pound one another once again.
-I think that the landscape will not like this! -He laughed and released a powerful energy attack.Vegeta dodged it shot Balthor with another that hit.
-Ouch!-Balthor shrieked.
-Dodge these then!-King Vegeta laughed and fired ten more blasts.
Balthor had a hard time dodging those attacks and two of them hit.
-If I continue like this i'm lost-Balthor thought to himself.
-I think this is enough. Let's go back to the city, You will rest in the palace-King Vegeta said and landed in front of Balthor.
-Yes! this was a hard day-Balthor said.
-Hahaha! wait until tomorrow's training!-He laughed and jumped to the air.
Balthor and Vegeta flew to the city as the sun was setting down.
They landed and noticed that the palace was fully repaired.
-Good!-Vegeta said and stepped in to the palace.
The servants made a bed for Balthor to the guestroom and he fell asleep immediatly.

((day 2coming soon))
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10x regular training
SPR+12
AGI+8
END+5
Words:1004
Bonus:604
SPR+500
AGI+52
END+52

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ssj3 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Words mistake)
ssj3
ssj3

Character
Race: Saiyan
PL: 1684

Back to top Go down

Training under King Vegeta Empty Re: Training under King Vegeta

Post  Ldog2010 Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:16 pm

((God how does everone write so much!))

Ldog2010

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  rapyap2000 Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:32 pm

((Its pretty Easy to do....Just read my Very difficult Training rp
rapyap2000
rapyap2000

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ldog2010 Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:42 pm

((I know Its because i barely have any dialoge in my story!!!!!!))

Ldog2010

Character

Back to top Go down

Training under King Vegeta Empty Training under King Vegeta (Day 2)

Post  ssj3 Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Day 2

Balthor saw a flash of sunlight and woke up suddenly and put his clothes on. He ran to the yard and bursted to flight piercing the sky.
-Good, you are here -He said and quit the meditation.
-What will we do this day?-Balthor asked.
-We are gonna meditate and then fight for the rest of the day-He said.
-Okay -Balthor said and felt disappointed.
They found a nice place from the forest and sat next to a small stream.
Balthor felt peaceful and he sensed everything around him.
He could feel Vegeta's power and the city far away.
Balthor felt like floating and slowly he began to levitate.
The time passed quickly and soon the midday began to approach.
King Vegeta awakened from his meditation state and laughed as he saw Balthor floating in the air.
He rised to the air slowly and awakened Balthor.
-Now let's have a spar!-Vegeta said and pulled his fist back and charged it. -Let's go then!-Balthor said, but soon received the punch and crashed to the rocks. Balthor rose from the rubbles and fired an energy beam with both hands and Vegeta deflected it back to the ground. Balthor jumped out of the way just in time.
The beam blasted and ripped the ground, making a crater of ten meters wide.
-Be careful!-King Vegeta said.
Balthor looked the crater and sighed.
-Focus your attention to the enemy!-King Vegeta said and stroke with a pounding uppercut.The fighting continued, and the two saiyans ripped the rocks on their way.
Balthor prepared to punch Vegeta but tried to kick him instead and failed.
Vegeta blocked his kick and laughed.
-Never hesitate! you could have made a direct hit with that punch and then execute the kick!-King Vegeta said and Balthor realised his mistake.
Then Vegeta began to shoot numerous Ki blasts at Balthor and he deflected and evaded them.
-Good, you have improved!-Vegeta said.
-Now, come down!-He shouted to Balthor and landed on the sand.
-I'm coming!-Balthor yelled and landed too.
-Do you know what these are?-King Vegeta said and picked a saibaman seed from his pocket.-Yes, of course I do-Balthor said.
-Now you can test your strenght against these little guys-King Vegeta said and dug a hole to the ground and then dropped all of the ten seeds to the hole.
Then both sat on the sand awaiting the saibamen.
After fifteen minutes, a green hand appeared from the soft sand.Then another, and another
and soon all ten were standing on the sand.
-You train with me!-Balthor yelled when the saibamen turned to King Vegeta.
One of the saibamen attacked swiftly, but Balthor evaded it effortlesly and laughed.
He remembered his childhood when he almost got killed by saibamen.Now they were nothing, just a bunch of little green freaks. He grabbed the saibaman's leg and blasted it's face with his free hand, blowing the half of it's head. -Worthless-He said and threw the body away.
The other saibamen saw this and attacked Balthor with their red eyes blazing.
All nine of them surrounded him, and attacked him with their little fists.
Balthor started to evade the attacks with superior speed and smiled.
Then all nine of them stepped back, prepared a blast with a free hand and fired towards Balthor.
Balthor managed to dodge and laughed, the saibamen couldn't see anything in the smoke, but Balthor sensed their movements.He sneaked behind one saibaman and kicked it so hard that it splitted in two. When the smoke cleared, he noticed all of them surrounding him standing eight meters away. -AAAAAAH!!!-He screamed and sent ki beams everywhere from his body. One saibaman got a hit to the head, one to the chest and one to the stomach. One saibaman was hit by two beams and was completely destroyed.The remaining saibaman tried to escape, but for nothing.He catched one that was injured and his strong uppercut ripped it apart.One saibaman was running away like a mad and hided behind a rock. Balthor emerged behind it sent a kick that ripped the ground on it's way.The blood spilled on his armor.
-Four to go!-He thought to himself and chased the remaining saibamen.
Then he noticed two saibamen fleeing from the battlefield.
He flew in front of them and kicked the other in two,the other received a punch that ripped it's head of. He sensed one little freak that was behind him. He hit it and sent it flying towards the mountain.The saibaman flew throught the mountain and screamed. Then Balthor emerged into it's airstrip and kicked it's chest, piercing it.The saibaman screamed and couched blood and Balthor decided to blast it's face. He spread his palm on its face and saw it's terrifyid look then he focused some ki and blasted it's face from green to black with a devilish grin on his face. -Impressed?-Balthor asked and landed.
-Not really, I'll bring better saibamen tomorrow-King Vegeta said.
-I think that this is enough...-King Vegeta said.
-Yes, indeed-Balthor said.
As the darkness was setting down, they arrived to the palace and prepared for tomorrow.
Balthor repeated the king's doctrines in his mind and soon fell asleep, awaiting for tomorrow.
The bodies of the saibaman however, laid dead at the mountains, and were scavenged by the birds.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10x regular training
SPR+12
AGI+8
END+5
Words:830
Bonus:431
SPR+230
AGI+101
END+100

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ssj3 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : words -_-)
ssj3
ssj3

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:59 am

((Both days were approved. I won't lock this thread as it seems you will want to post the rest of the days here aswell))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Training under King Vegeta Empty Training under King Vegeta (Day 3)

Post  ssj3 Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:02 pm

Day 3

A new sun rose once again and Balthor woke up with a slight smile on his face.
-Ahh! what a fine morning!-He said and yawned.
-I better hurry-He thought and put his clothes on.
He ate something for breakfast and walked to the yard.
The sand whirled around him as he jumped to the flight.
He made a spiral in the air and then tested his speed and reached the training zone in a minute

-Vegeta!-He yelled for the king.
-Haa!!-He attacked from the bushes.
Balthor blocked the punch and said:-What was that?
-Always be ready for surprises!-He laughed and stepped back.
-So, what's the program today?-Balthor said and warmed up.
-Well,I brought some saibaman seeds and kill some green guys, I will teach you to master a technique that packs a hell of a punch -He said.
-Sounds good!-Balthor said and put himself into a fighting stance.
-Bring it on, Vegeta!-Balthor said.
King Vegeta dug some holes and dropped the seeds.
-These guys are used for training by the elite guard, and they have a powerlevel of two thousand-King Vegeta said and sat on a rock.
The three green creatures soon crawled out from the ground and gazed at Balthor.
Both opponents fired a ki blast and the ground shattered as they caused an explosion.
-AAAAAH!!!!-Balthor yelled and a shockwave wiped out all three saibamen.
-Hahahaaa!!! taste this!!!-Balthor laughed like a mad and fired ki volleys upon his opponents.*BOOM*The explosion washed away the ground and the mountain shook.
It took a while for the smoke to clear.The sight was horrible, three saibamen laying on a ripped ground and smoke rose from small holes.Balthor's saiyan side took him and he walked towards one
of the three saibamen.-Don't worry, I'll send your body back to the ground where you came from!-He said and penetrated the saibamen with his hand.The saibaman coughed blood and cryed from pain.He pulled out his bloody hand and cleaned it to his suit.
Then he rose his hand to the air with a grin on his face.-Poor creatures!-He laughed and numerous ki blasts liberated from his hand.King Vegeta jumped behind a boulder to evade the blasts and the saibamen ran away until they got a hit.
Balthor lowered his hand back down and gazed the battlefield.He noticed the other saibaman was laying on the ground missing it's arm.The other received severe hits and was an uncertain pile of blood and guts.-What a disgusting sight-He thought to himself and noticed the other saibaman rushing at him with a powerful kick.Balthor jumped to the air as the saibaman was a meter away and executed it with a perfect swipe kick, kicking the saibaman's head away like a football and laughed.The headless saibaman fell to the ground and Balthor turned to Vegeta.
-I'm tired of fighting these freaks!-He said impatiently.
-Well, you'll fight me then -He said and rushed to Balthor.
A furious battle began once more and the two saiyans ripped the air as they fought.
-You'll need to do better than that!-He shouted and knocked the wind out of Balthor.-Well, I've been working on this one!-Balthor said and thrusted his hands together.-Doomsday Missile!!!-He screamed and released the attack
from his palm. A flashing beam of light rushed against Vegeta and Vegeta laughed and fired a more powerful attack and only with one hand.Both attacks were controlled by Vegeta and sent to the outer space.*BOOOM*A devastating explosion flashed at the sky. -It seems that you have hid your true power, what was that attack? -Balthor wondered.
-Let's not talk about that, we have training to do-King Vegeta said.
-I use the half of my power when I train with you -King Vegeta said and grinned.-Wow-Balthor adored.
Then he noticed that Vegeta was attacking and blocked his kick. Balthor managed to land some kicks, but was soon kicked through several rocks.King Vegeta rose higher and fired a beam.
Balthor received the beam with his both hands and pushed it back until Vegeta strengthened
it.Then Balthor pushed his own ki against Vegeta's and managed to push it back.
-HAAAAA!!-Balthor screamed and sent the beam to outer space.
-Good!-King Vegeta said, but warped behind Balthor quickly and grabbed his tail.
-ARGH!-Balthor screamed.
-Haha! this is your weak point. Never show your weak point to the enemy-King Vegeta said. He dropped the tail and kicked Balthor to the back, and he flew to the rocks.
-Come!-King Vegeta said to Balthor that laid on the ruins.
Ugh...what?-Balthor wailed from the rubbles.
-Come on! we have to find a better place to practice the technique -King Vegeta said and jumped to flight. Balthor ran quickly and dived to the air and speeded up to catch up with King Vegeta.

After a while, they landed on a desolate area and faced each other.
-So, What is the new technique?-Balthor asked.
-The same what I used to deflect your "doomsday Missile"-He laughed.
-Well, could you demonstrate it to me?-Balthor asked.
-Sure-He said and rose high to the air.
King Vegeta thrusted his hand forward and gathered a lot ki to his hand.
-Here comes! AAAH!!!-King Vegeta screamed and fired a blast from his palm
that was like a comet.It hurled towards the mountain and *BOOOOOOM*.
a sudden flash of light appeared and the mountain blew to pieces and a mushroom cloud rose to the sky.
The explosion sent rocks flying and the smoke rised higher until cleared.
-What a lightshow!!!! AWESOME!-Balthor yelled and cheered.
-Now you'll try!-King Vegeta said and landed smiling.
-That was pretty big bang!-Balthor said and smiled.
-Balthor, first you thrust your hand forward, generate enough and then you must gather energy to your hand and release the blast as a comet -King Vegeta instructed.
-Right!-Balthor said and rised his hand.
He focused and began to generate ki from his body.
-I'll gather it to the arm, right?-Balthor asked.
King Vegeta nodded and Balthor focused again.He focused all the energy to the palm and his hand started to shake.-Release it now!-King Vegeta said.
-Haaaaaa!!!!-Balthor screamed and managed to launch the powerful attack.
The comet flew to the mountain like Vegeta's attack exploded, but not as hard as Vegeta's.
A mushroom cloud rose high and vanquished. Balthor breathed heavily, but cheered.
-I wanna do that to a saibaman!!!-He thought to himself.
-You are not done yet! that wasn't perfect-King Vegeta.
-Practice the technique, but with less ki. You should be able to master it today
-King Vegeta said. The mindless blasting continued and Balthor began to get exhausted.
-Shoot this! we'll see how precise you are!-King Vegeta yelled and threw a giant boulder to the air. Balthor shot the last one and exploded the rock into million peaces in mid-air.-Now that's more like it!-King Vegeta praise.
-It's getting dark, and we are tired. It's time to go back-King Vegeta said to Balthor.-Yes, I'm all burn't out-Balthor said and jumped to the air.
They arrived to the palace at night and went inside.-What a day!-Balthor said and took his armor of and threw it to the corner with the rest of the stuff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tecnique learned:Big Bang
10x regular training
SPR+12
AGI+8
END+5
Words:1110
Bonus after 400: 710
SPR+400
AGI+155
END+155

((Four to go cheers ))
ssj3
ssj3

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:04 am

Approved!
((Your going to be the first to achieve this tail paralyze thingie XD))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Day 4

Balthor woke up suddenly and jumped out of the bed.-Yesterday was very exhausting!
I slept like a stock
-He said and took a new jumpsuit. He put on his armor and other clothes. Then he ate some vegetables for a healthy breakfast.As he arrived outside the palace,
Dankta was waiting him.-Are you training with the king?-He asked from Balthor.-Yes, this is the fourth day!-Balthor said.
-Great! can't wait to have a spar with you!-Dankta said.
After the conversation, Balthor said goodbye and rised to the air.

He arrived to the mountain just when Vegeta started the training and found a good place to land.
-You'r pretty early here-King Vegeta said and turned towards Balthor.
-Good, this is a long day and the most difficult part in you'r training-King Vegeta said and grinned.
-What's the program then?-Balthor asked and sighed.
-We are going to train the tail more for the rest of the day-King Vegeta said.-Oh no I hate this-Balthor said.
-Where is your pride!? do you wanna keep your tail or shall we cut it?-King Vegeta yelled.-Noo!-Balthor said and was embarrassed.
-Sit down-King Vegeta said and Balthor sat on a rock.
-I wonder what he's up to...-Balthor thought as he sat.
-Let's talk about your tail and the meaning of it. We have to discuss before going further-King Vegeta said.
-Do you know what is the meaning of the saiyan tail?-King Vegeta asked.
Balthor recalled everything that his father told about the saiyan's tail back to his mind.
Yes, if a saiyan possesses a tail, he or she can transform into oozaru, the great ape form during full moon-Balthor said.
-Yes, when a saiyan that has a tail receives the correct amount of blutz waves through the eye pupils, the transformation begins and the saiyan's power increases tenfold-King Vegeta said.
-Grabbing the tail paralyzes the saiyan and causes great pain, as you know from the first day-Vegeta said with a slight grin.
-You have to overcome the pain, and I'm here to teach you. After you have learned this, you match an elite -King Vegeta.
-I have made many great fighters here, so don't disappoint me Balthor!-King Vegeta said full of pride.
-Trust me, I will be your greatest fighter-Balthor said.
-That's the spirit of a saiyan!-King Vegeta bragged.
-Let's start the training!-Balthor said and put himself to a fighting stance.
-You asked for it!-King Vegeta said and attacked.
Balthor jumped high and executed a perfect swipe kick that hit Vegeta to the back.
Vegeta rose from the sand and quickly shot a ki blast to Balthor and rushed against him.
Balthor dodged the blast and shot a ki beam at Vegeta. King Vegeta laughed and dodged it effortlessly. Then Vegeta countered with a elbow straight to the armor, breaking it.
-Ouch! you broke my armor!-Balthor said and the same time the whole armor splintered.-Sorry, I don't realise my powers-King Vegeta laughed.
Balthor stripped of his armor and threw it to the rocks. Now he only had his jumpsuit, boots and gloves. With a fiercing shout Balthor attacked and his fists worked with super speed.
He pushed away Vegeta with rapid strikes, but his opponent blocked every single punch,kick,elbow and knee. Then Vegeta began to attack Balthor. King Vegeta stroke him with hard hits, and each
hit sent him flying in the air. Vegeta continued the heavy attacks and soon they arrived to a small lake that was almost dry. Vegeta charged his fist and hit Balthor so hard that he crashed to the lake with a huge splash.King Vegeta stared at the water surface and smiled.
Suddenly the lake turned into a whirlpool and Balthor revealed form the water.
-AAAAARRGGH!!!-He screamed and the water splattered everywhere.
-What? I can feel his power growing....-King Vegeta wondered.
Balthor finished the power up and stood on the lake's floor and the water caused a small rain as it fell down. Balthor to Vegetas eye level and slightly glowed blue.
-So this is your power-King Vegeta said and wondered.
He took the scouter from his pocket and scanned Balthor.
-It's over 8000!!!-King Vegeta yelled.
Balthor grinned.-You have sure improved a lot!-King Vegeta said and stared at him.-Well, yesterday's training seemed to pay of...-Balthor said and surprised himself.-Let's continue, shall we?-King Vegeta said and rushed to attack. After a short warm up with Balthor's new power they landed on the mountains once again.-Now let's focus on the tail, Balthor-King Vegeta said and grabbed Balthor's tail swiftly.Balthor screamed form pain again and couldn't move.
-Focus! Ignore the pain! visualize that the tail isn't a part of you-Vegeta explained.-I know! it's just easier said than done!-Balthor screamed.
After numerous failed tries with the tail, They succeeded once.
Balthor felt it painless for five seconds and the paralyzation passed away for a while.
-Wait!-Balthor said suddenly.
-What now?-King Vegeta asked.
-I didn't feel nothing for a while-Balthor cheered.
-Great! now i'm done for this day!-King Vegeta said.
-We should return, the city is far away and the night is falling upon us
-King Vegeta said.Balthor looked and noticed that the sun was settling down.
Balthor agreed and both left from the mountains towards City Vegeta.
-How could this saiyan reach this kind of power in a few days? and how could he overcome the pain even for a while?-King Vegeta thought to himself as they arrived to the palace.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10x regular training (training under King Vegeta)
SPR+22
AGI+22
END+22
Words:842
bonus words:442
SPR+200
AGI+121
END+121

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ssj3
ssj3

Character

Back to top Go down

Training under King Vegeta Empty Training under King Vegeta (Day 5)

Post  ssj3 Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:18 am

Day 5

The sun was rising on new Planet Vegeta brighter than ever.
-673, 674, 675, 676, 677...-Balthor counted as he did pushups on the floor.
Balthor was informed that the King was soon coming to take him to the training zone.
King Vegeta owned a gravity room under the palace where he trained his elite guard.

Balthor!!! the training begins!-King Vegeta yelled and knocked his door.
-You'r the boss-Balthor said. Balthor noticed he didn't have a jumpsuit anymore, the servants had placed a blue gi on his bed. He clothed himself and tightened the red
belt around his waist. He stepped to the corridor and saw King Vegeta with his usual training suit. -Follow me Balthor-King Vegeta said and walked down the stairs.
Balthor followed his master down the stairs and then through another corridor.
They arrived to a door and Vegeta typed the password and the device flashed once with a green color. He opened the door and stepped in to a huge chamber. There was devices everywhere that adjusted the temperature, air and gravity. There was also a machine that put out saibamen.
-Let's get ready-King Vegeta said and walked towards one device.
-How much gravity and temperature?-King Vegeta asked.
-10x gravity and +40 celcius-Balthor said.
After Vegeta adjusted the gravity Balthor dropped his boot that crashed the floor.
Balthor walked through the chamber and tried to get used to the gravity.
Walking felt weird and his body heavy. King Vegeta adjusted the gravity to 25x and laughed.
Vegeta walked normally, but for Balthor, one step took a minute.
-three thousand pushups with one hand for starters!-King Vegeta said.
Balthor started to do pushups and Vegeta sat on a bench to watch him.
When he reached thousand pushups the sweat began to stream and blur his vision.
After 2500, he shrieked from pain. When he finally reached his goal he collabled to the floor.
King Vegeta gave him a bottle of water and walked to the saibaman machine.
He typed the quality and the quantity of the saibamen and stepped back.
-There are four and they have the powerlevel of fifteen hundred-Vegeta said as he walked past Balthor. The green guys came and attacked Balthor surrounding him.
He started to exhaust fast and soon he was all sweaty. Then he grabbed one saibaman and blasted it's face, one was sneaking behind him and he used his elbow to knock the wind out of the sneaker. Then he turned around and kicked it hard and broke the ribs.
With the same move he tripped the two.
-AAAAH!-Balthor shrieked and a gust of wind pushed all four saibamen away and they hit the wall deadly.

-Very good! now let's get finished with your tail!
-King Vegeta said.
-Okay, let's go-Balthor said and Vegeta grabbed the tail.
The pain returned and Balthor was paralyzed. They failed for numerous times, but after a while, they had a small success. -Yea! it happened!-Balthor cheered.
-Well, just focus and we'll have a success and you'll learn the trick -King Vegeta said. They tried and tried, an hour passed, and two.
-Visualize yourself without it, and then yourself and oozaru separate!-King Vegeta said. Balthor focused every single bit of his mind to his one goal and the paralyzation slowly gave up. He slowly began to move and smiled, also the pain was passing away.
He moved and punched Vegeta and coiled his tail around his waist.
-Good! you are one step closer to a perfect saiyan warrior-King Vegeta bragged. Balthor saw the great ape in his mind as a flash. -It isn't perfectly mastered, let us continue-Balthor said and Vegeta sighed.
Both decided to meditate first cause it would increase Balthor's concentration.
Balthor fell in to a deep trance and was awakened by Vegeta as he pulled the tail.
-Ouch!-Balthor shrieked and Vegeta laughed.
-Get ready!-King Vegeta warned.
King Vegeta grabbed the tail and the training began once again.
Balthor focused again and his aura bursted violently like a flame.
With enough effort he succeeded to keep the effect away, and after two more hours he managed to do it for good. He simply walked away from Vegeta and even the squeezing didn't paralyze.
He even squeezed it by himself and didn't feel nothing more than the natural pain.
-Gongratulations!-King Vegeta said.

-That's enough of the tail for this day! now let's have a spar after a short break,shall we?-King Vegeta said and headed to the gravity device.
Balthor was now one step closer to an elite saiyan and was happy for that.
King Vegeta adjusted the gravity to 30x and intense training began.
It was exhausting, every time Balthor tried to hit Vegeta it felt heavier than before.
Vegeta landed punches at him, but he took the hits. Then Vegeta went behind him and grabbed the tail, but got an elbow straight to the face. King Vegeta launched full powered beams at Balthor that dodged them, but was forced to block the last one. As Balthor was distracted by the beam Vegeta landed powerfull hits and Balthor flew to the corner. He rose his head in the intense gravity and shot three blasts, stopped them at mid-air so they would surround him.
King Vegeta laughed and then powered up and the blasts flew everywhere.
King Vegeta adjusted the temperature to a higher level and soon the floor was covered by sweat, but the fighters continued the training like true saiyans.
Balthor blocked the three fists aimed to his stomach, but the third one knocked the air
out of him. As Vegeta prepared for the finish combo Balthor swiftly knocked him out with both hands. Now the fighters were standing eleven meters from each and in the blink of an eye, furious Ki bombardment began, and the room was filled by smoke. The vacuums on the ceiling began to vacuum the chamber, and it was again clear. The training continued and Balthor managed to land some punches and a beautiful combo at the beginning and Vegeta used a charged kick that crashed
his opponent to the ceiling. Balthor floated at the ceiling and suddenly attacked.
A huge shockwave washed away a piece of the floor and a cruel voice of impact sounded from the
chamber and a alien scientist dropped his ingredients as he heard the sound.
Back at the chamber the two fighters started a lightshow with the saibamen and blasted them one by one as they came out. A saibaman wondered why the room was empty, but suddenly a beam impaled it's chest and it heard laughter. They had fun, but the program was coming to it's end.

Balthor was burn't out after the training exercise and took a refreshing bath and sang in the bath. Saiyans in the palace heard his terrible singing, and Balthor didn't have a sweet voice.
He laughed as he putted his blue bathrobe on and walked to his room to rest. After his meal he decided to spend his night at the pub and drink some of the best ale in the city.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10x regular training (training under King Vegeta)
SPR+22
AGI+22
STR+22
Words:1122
Bonus:722
SPR+300
AGI+211
STR+211

((Only two to go.)) geek
ssj3
ssj3

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:52 pm

Approved!
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Training under King Vegeta Empty Training under King Vegeta (Day 6)

Post  ssj3 Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:59 pm

Day 6

He woke up with an unpleasant way early in the morning.
He saw a nightmare where his homeplanet exploded and he was watching the annihilation from his
pod. He pushed the memory from his mind and clothed himself. After that Vegeta came to his room.
-Balthor, follow me!-King Vegeta said with a grouchy voice.

-We will go to the mountains, I must teach you a special thing-King Vegeta said. -I wonder what...-Balthot thought to himself.
The sixth day of his training had began with a bright morning, the sun warmed Balthor's face as he stepped to the yard and yawned. -I hope you can keep up!-King Vegeta said and grinned. He dived to the air and left a dust cloud before him.
Balthor smiled and rushed to the air leaving a blue line of his aura to he air.

-Today you will experience true mental training!-King Vegeta said and threw his robe aside. -Meditation?-Balthor guessed and relaxed.
-Yes! we will rise your ki solely. Afterwards, you will learn the Galick gun tech
-King vegeta said and sighed. -Now, let us begin. Sit down and empty your mind!-He said and sat down. Balthor awoke and sat down. The Galick gun was somehow familiar to him. They meditated on the paths of mind for an hour with great concentration.
After the meditation part Balthor rose up he felt peacefull and refreshed.
King Vegeta grinned and said:-Now watch closely! your about to see the most devastating attack invented by the saiyan race-King Vegeta and levitated high.
Balthor sat down on a rock to watch his trick. -I'm aiming to the sky, because I don't want to wipe out the planet-He shouted from the air.
-Aah...AAARRRGHH!!!!!-King Vegeta shrieked and powered up.
Vegeta curled his fingers and placed both his hands together at chest level facing the same direction with the palm of one hand was on the back of the other. Then he began to gather enormous amounts of ki to the hands and the body. King Vegeta began to emanate purple light and lightnings surrounded him. A great, purple aura surrounded him like a violent flame.
-Time to fire!!!!-He screamed and thrusted his hands forward.
-Galick Gun!!!-He yelled and a purple, powerful beam emanated from his
hands and body. It pierced the sky like a comet and vanished to the outer space.
Aliens of the outer space saw this and the huge explosion.
-Impressive!-Balthor yelled with his mouth open.
-I hope I didn't destroy a planet-King Vegeta said and grinned as he landed to the ground. -Can I try?-Balthor asked excitedly.
-Yes, but don't put so much energy and fire the wave to the sky-King Vegeta said. -Awesome!-Balthor said.
He rised to the air and placed his hands like Vegeta did and began the ki gathering progress.
-Remember that the energy must come deep inside! push hard to find it!-King Vegeta yelled to Balthor and he nodded. Balthor's aura appeared and looked like a flame as always. HAAAAAA!!!-He screamed and gathered the energy.
Slighty a sphere of light emanated around him. Galick Gun!-He yelled and fired the wave to the sky. His energy wave was very different than Vegeta's, it was the same colour as his aura, blue. -Make another! that was ridiculous!-King Vegeta yelled. Balthor and King Vegeta began to practise the technique over and over again.
As the afternoon began to approach, the first good performance was done. -Good that could destroy half of the planet!-He said and Balthor grinned as the beam flew away.
-Just give it a one more shot and we'll see if it is perfect-King Vegeta said and Balthor prepared. Haa.. AAARGH!-He screamed and took the stance.
This time he focused much more energy and a sphere of lighting surrounded him.
Balthor emanated blue light and his aura bursted into random directions.
-Here goes! GALICK GUN!-He screamed and shot a wave even bigger than Vegeta's.
This time the wave was violet, and the citizens of Vegeta City could see it clearly in the sky.
The beam emanated from his hands and body and little lightnings struck into different directions.
He finidhed the attack and watched the comet rushing to the sky.
-That was really something...-He thought to himself.
Balthor, that was the best performance from a beginner what I've seen!-King Vegeta bragged. Balthor breathed heavily as he landed next to Vegeta.
King Vegeta gave him a bottle of cold water that refreshed him greatly.
-We should go, our meal is waiting in the palace. Tomorrow you will learn more about the technique-King Vegeta said.
-Mmmmm... fooooood...-Balthor said as the saiyan appetite awakened.

They jumped to the air and headed to the city and reached the palace in a matter of minutes. The kitchen was very busy as long as Balthor remained in the table. After the delicious meal he headed to his room and prepared for tomorrow, the last day of his training.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

((One more and everyone can try to grab my tail!)) lol!

10x intense training (under King Vegeta)

Technique learned while training: Galick Gun
SPR+25
Words:778
Bonus from over 400; 378
SPR+378
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ssj3 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Words mistake)
ssj3
ssj3

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:13 pm

Final Day

Balthor woke up as the sunlight warmed his face and blinded his eyes.
He jumped out of the bed and searched his gi by levitating in the room. He clothed himself and landed on his boots. He opened the door and stepped to the corridor carefully, he didn't want to awake the other saiyans. He heard pretty loud snoring from the room next to him and saw a big saiyan that probably belonged to the elite guard. He opened the door swiftly and flew away to the mountains.

He arrived to the mountains as the sun was still young and began to meditate. After strengthening
his will, he walked towards the giant block and began to pound it into smaller boulders.
He put the boulders into a line and prepared. He sped up and runned twards the rocks and crashed through everyone of them. -Now that was fun. I wonder if Vegeta brought some saibamen with him...-He said and gazed to the remoteness. He started to practise ki control and shot a beam to the sky and controlled it and made strange figures with it.
-This should help me to master the Galick Gun even better!-He said and made a spiral with the beam.

Back at the city King Vegeta just made his way to the mountains. He expected to be the first there as usual, and didn't know that Balthor was there training already.
-That saiyan is somehow different, none of my students have progressed this far without failing-King Vegeta thought to himself as the moutains began to approach.
King Vegeta arrived to their training area and saw Balthor there.

-Someones early!-King Vegeta said to Balthor and landed behind him.
-Yes, I didn't get any sleep so I decided to come here earlier...-Balthor said. -As you know, this is the final day of our training, so show that you have learned something!-King Vegeta warned him.
-Got it! What's the program today?-Balthor asked excitedly.
-Well, as you heard yesterday, you are going to learn Super Galick Gun and then we will examine is your tail completely trained-King Vegeta said.
-What's with the tail?-Balthor complained and rised his tail.
-Nothing, we'll look if you pass the test... -King Vegeta said with a grin on his face.

The true training began and Balthor warmed up. -Now, the super version of the Galick Gun is far stronger than the one you practised yesterday! Show me a perfect performance of a standard Galick Gun so we can continue-King Vegeta said and Balthor nodded with a serious look. -AAAAAH!!!-Balthor screamed and powered up. A slight whirlwind whirled around him as he rose to the air. He placed his hands and began to gather ki.
As he focused enough energy he forced his concentration to a new level and prepared to fire.
-Galick Gun!-He screamed and shot the energy wave from his palms to the sky.
The blue, comet-like energy beam danced at the sky until Balthor exploded it to make a cool lightshow. The lights flashed at the background as Balthor landed calmly to the ground.
-That's what I wanted to see Balthor! good job-King Vegeta said.
-But now, let me show you the super version!-King Vegeta said and flew very high and Balthor flew with him.

They stopped above the clouds and Balthor took some distance from Vegeta. Then Vegeta placed his hands to the chest level like always and shrieked loudly as he began to power up and gather ki.
He screamed and began to flash rapidly and a sphere of lightning surrounded him.
-Hahaha!!! Super Galick Gun!!!-King Vegeta yelled and a huge beam emanated from his hands and body and pierced the sky. Then King Vegeta cutted it out and the attack itself exploded in outer space. King Vegeta panted and sweat streamed on his face.
Balthor couldn't move and was still stunned by the beautifull attack.
-Remember that you have to focus very very hard to succeed and control the stream of energy!*pant*-King Vegeta said and breathed heavily. -Okay here goes!-Balthor said and went a little higher.
He created a ki ball for both hands and charged them. Then he put hands to the right position and gathered ki with every bit of effort he had. He was surrounded by his aura and lightnings, and soon the whole saiyan emanated blue. -Super Galick.......GUN!!!!-Balthor screamed and thrusted his palms forward with anger and launched the giant beam.
A huge bluish beam of energy surrounded by lightnings bursted from his hands and the body to the outer space and exploded there. -That burn't me out, *pant* totally! *pant* -Balthor said and headed back to the ground with Vegeta.

-Gongratulations! only a final test and you'll be an elite warrior!-King Vegeta informed. King Vegeta walked towards him and reached for the tail, but for nothing.
-I don't feel anything except tingling-Balthor assured.
-Damn!-King Vegeta cursed. Then he grabbed a branch of a tree and threw it to Balthor. -Here! Catch it with your tail!-King Vegeta said and threw the branch. Balthor managed to catch it with his tail, and with a little effort break it in two.
-Yippee!!! I have the ultimate tail!-Balthor cheered.
-At last I can let go of this promise I made...-King Vegeta said.
-Come with me to the palace! we have to celebrate! -King Vegeta said.
-Yep!-Balthor said and flew away with Vegeta and headed towards the city.
He felt weak after using the Super Galick Gun and would go to sleep after the seremony.
-Now I can challenge Danaki! the green guy doesn't know what his up against!-Balthor laughed.

They arrived to the palace at midday and entered the building. The elite guard was glad to have a new member, and Balthor talked with everyone. He ate as much as the other guards, and even won a couple of arm wrestle-matches. -My friends! hear me! A new saiyan has joined to our guard to protect the city, help his king and his guard, defend the weak and annihilate the evil! hail Balthor our new guard!-King Vegeta announced and the saiyans cheered.
After the party and the speech, Balthor headed to his room for some sleep.
He was proud and happy for himself for achieving this state. He was an elite saiyan warrior!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10x regular training

Technique learned: Super Galick Gun

SPR+22
STR+22
AGI+22
Words:1004
Bonus:604
SPR+204
STR+200
AGI+200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Hope his through.))
Goku Think

Last edited by ssj3 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing)
ssj3
ssj3

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:25 am

Approved!
((You forgot you get +22 to all stats IN ADDITION to the regular training gains. I did it myself but be more careful next time because I may not notice ^^))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down