Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation quick fingers [Approved]

3 posters

:: RPG :: Earth

Go down

Operation quick fingers [Approved] Empty Operation quick fingers [Approved]

Post  Prodigy Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:03 am

- The orange sun with a hue of light pink peeks over the horizon which is cascaded with an overview of a mountainous region in the distance. The sounds of passing birds fluttering in the sky spatter through the air as you hear that corny " Rise and Shine " music playing. Located currently in the northern hemisphere somewhere below the region of snow capped mountains, are green grassy plains. We trail closely behind a white bird as it ventures into the city, and lands on top of a bamboo pole with a light attached to it. It picks brissel from it's white cotton like wings as gently as the summer breeze. Bathing itself in the morning sunshine it gives a cute little shake before being surprised by the start of this day..-

[ DING! CRASH!! The sound of a bell sounds off and the bamboo post shakes violently startling the bird into a frenzy of panic as it randomly flies it a multitude to directions trying to escape whatever it was that caused the light post to shake vigorously. Below an individual lay perched against the base of the light post hunched over and unconcious. A few stage hands grab a handful of his Gi and pull him quickly off of the tiled ring. Standing on the opposite side attired in his red Gi is another man, slim but cut. His own logo embroidered on his back as he gives the viewing crowd a thumbs up, and then cocks his thumb backwards with a wrist movement pointing to himself. Giving a slick grin before he begins to reset his fighting stance. Another man enters the ring, but the individual attired in the red Gi remains in position on the ring canvas. ]

Announcer : " OH MAN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! IF YOU CAME TO SEE A TROPICAL STORM TODAY, TROPIC IS MAKING SURE YOU CAN WEATHER IT!! It seems now that his third opponent has made his way to the ring and is anxiously awaiting his chance to win the contest of lasting two minutes with the talented, undefeated, super dooper, Tropic! "

[ A cocky smirk applied once again as the man now known as Tropic absorbs the loud burst of cheers eminating from the crowd currently. His opponent however is not as approving of the acknowledgement Tropic is receiving from his fan base. He wastes no time and gets into his fighting stance as well. ** DING ** as the bell rings both men take time to view their enemy, or shall I say opponent. Tropic's opponent dashes towards him without showing any mercy. But no fear in the eyes of Tropic as he simply squats down and sweeps the oncoming man's feet right out from under him. Before he can even touch the canvas a hard high kick sends him flailing out into the crowd. Tropic backflips with one hand back to his feet adjusting his Gi and dusting the small portion of dust that had flew off his opponent as he skid across the bleachers and onto his Gi. ]

Tropic : " The best in the biz daddy - o! That's number three! "

Announcer : " And next we have...WHAT!? No more entries!? [ covering the mic ] ..what do you mean no more entries!? We have a show to run here! [ uncovering the mic ] Ladies and Gentlemen we have come to a final conclusion that the contest will be postponed until a new entry has been submitted! "

[ This doesn't seem to bother Tropic as he hops down from the ring and exits the arena and enters his changing room sitting down on the bench. He looks over to his window seal and there sitting stands a small green cactus with a little T-shirt that says 'Best Friend'. Tropic grabs it and holds it tightly looking down at it without the resonating cockiness he had showcased earlier. But his self enrichment is interrupted by a large man in a suit barreling into his room. ]

Contest Creator : " You know kid, ever since I came up with this whole scheme I never thought you'd prove me wrong. But you have, I always thought there would be someone in this town that would enter and beat you senseless. But it seems my intuition has failed me for the first time in my life. We gotta get you into something else, you still owe me 100,000 zenni. So figure it out and get back with me PO RON TOE! "

[ The large man exits as Tropic shakes his head unapprovingly. He turns his attention back down to the cactus with the T-Shirt. As he begins talking. ]

Tropic : " Im glad to have you as a friend atleast. You don't give orders, and you don't talk back. Maybe I should just get into a regular job and pay off the debt...Yeah I know it'll take forever and I'll grow tired of it within a week...Your points always hurt! "

[ Tropic sets the cactus man down and walks to his locker taking off his fighting gloves and placing them in his cubby. He shuts the door and looks out the window pondering what it would be like without the stress of the contest creator breathing down his neck. He wipes the sweat off his brow and turns back quickly as if he heard something from behind him. He approaches the little cactus man and sets him back on the window seal and responds.It's obvious this guy Tropic is a bit lost in the head, or at least he hasn't had any real friends. As the argument with him and the cactus ensues. ]

Tropic : " Your just jealous because I'm a better fighter. Yeah it's true I can see it, you're green with envy! Anyways, it's apparent that there isn't anyone in this town that can beat me. I'm thinking of traveling, far away, learning new styles and techniques you know? I mean I'm sure there are ton's of interesting things behind that mountain line! So what am I waiting for? I don't really know, I dont really know where to begin looking or starting for that matter. "

-end
*detailed for an intro RP*

word count - 1031
PL: 35
STR: 10
AGI: 10
SPR: 5
END: 10

(( Xander I didn't feel like doing all the coding and stuff but I did what you said and used yours as a template. ))
Prodigy
Prodigy

Character
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Operation quick fingers [Approved] Empty Brett..

Post  Pineapple24 Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:11 am

(( Looks decent, you forgot your Zeny in your post. And I just do the coding to signify different character quotes. But you did the name thing so u should be alright. But yeah just wait till you're approved and start working on your attacks. ))

Yoshi &
Pineapple24
Pineapple24

Character
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Operation quick fingers [Approved] Empty Re: Operation quick fingers [Approved]

Post  Korn✔ Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:23 am

((Looks good. I feel sorry for Tropic though ))
Approved!
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character
Race: Saiyan

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Operation quick fingers [Approved] Empty Re: Operation quick fingers [Approved]

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down