Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuance of Valken's Journey

4 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Continuance of Valken's Journey Empty Continuance of Valken's Journey

Post  Valken Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:37 pm

After another two weeks of traversing in the blazing heat and freezing cold of the New Vegeta desert Valken finally walked his first few steps into a town and with most of his provisions being gone he was very pleased to be somewhere that he could get a good meal and a decent nights rest. As he walked down the street he noticed that this town wasn't just one for his brethren race of Saiyans but that of all kinds, remembering some of the words of wisdom his father had passed on to him he searched out a Namekian healer for the still aching wound on his back and what he could only guess were a few broken ribs from being kicked so hard. While he was walking down what he guessed to be the main street he overheard a few Saiyans talking about going to an arena for more battle training from a supposed teacher of the ways of ki control, figuring it would be worth while to check out he made a mental note of the direction they went in and continued to look for a healer. As he was just about to give up hope he turned and noticed a Namekian child wandering the street looking for hand outs and receiving only scorn and a kick from a larger Saiyan, having always been mocked himself for being weak he almost felt as if it was his place to step in and and stop the Saiyan but thought better of it and started to walk away as he started to do so he heard the child scream in pain and turned to see the larger Saiyan now with his foot on the child's head as if read to kill him. Without hesitation or a second thought as to what he was doing he dove at the Saiyan and kicked him up side the head sending him end over end until he slammed into a food stall on the far side of the street-Oh damn, what have I gotten myself into now,... not even healed and starting a fight.. oh well- Saying this he glanced back at the child who was now in awe that someone saved him and starting to get back to his feet.-Hey kid, you alright?- Still shocked at the events taking place the child didn't even get to answer before part of a stall flew at his savior. Ducking with plenty of time Valken again cursed his horrible luck and started a dead run at the larger Saiyan who was now brushing himself off-Who the hell do you thi,..- Before he even got to finish his comment Valken jumped up and landed a punch right between his eyes, then he jumped back a few paces and glared at him.- Huh, no wonder you pick on a defenseless child, it seems thats all you're capable of even with your size - Hearing this the larger Saiyan stood back up and rushed at Valken, he charged a ball of energy into his right hand as he slammed to a halt and tossed it directly at Valkens chest. Just as Valken moved to avoid the blast he noticed the Namekian child was still behind him, so instead of dodging the blast he remembered his vision training and pulled from deep within with all his mental might and suddenly to his surprise the red glow of the energy rushed forth from his hand and collided with the the other and as the two blast of energy hit a small explosion washed over both his foe and Valken. Being hit by the blast Valken was knocked off of his feet and with a slight curse he threw himself back to a fighting stance only to see an adult Namekian standing in front of him staring towards the larger Saiyan.-So you dare pick on my little brother do you...?- He glanced back to Valken and with a look of confusion asked-And you defended him? Why would a Saiyan defend someone not of their own kind and attack their own!?- With a slight hesitation he answered-Pshh,. I just felt like it, not like it's any big deal..- With a grin the Namekian lunged at the large Saiyan, grabbed his hand and with ease tossed him into the air, with a simple flick of his fingers he sent a blast of energy at him and the only thing that could be seen of the Saiyan was a cloud of smoke.
With their foe now gone the Namekian turned toward Valken and smiled-
So I guess I ought to thank you for your actions even if you say it was nothing- A simple grin played across Valkens face as he heard this and he responded-Well I was looking for a Namekian healer, you wouldn't happen to be one would you?- The Namekian laughed as he picked up his little brother he waved to Valken to follow them. Figuring he had nothing to lose by doing so he did as the Namekian suggested, when they reached a small group of buildings and followed the pair into the largest of the group. As he looked around he noticed a few Human's and a lot of Namekian's were gathered here in somewhat of a single file fashion.-As you can tell not many Saiyans bother with healers but usually go to the regeneration pods,..you.. are a strange one I must say- Valken scoffed at the comment and looked around noticing that people were paying a good price for being healed and turned on his heel to walk out of the building, as he did so the Namekian grabbed him by the shoulder stopping him dead in his tracks-Worried about the cost I see, no need to do that, we owe you for saving my little brother this time is free for you but don't make it a habit- With that said he gave a grin and walked towards the Namekian healer and pointed toward Valken, whispered a few words and a look of shock and relief played across the healers face as he look from the child to Valken he nodded and stood. The healer strode towards Valken and put both hands on his chest and in a few moments time Valken could feel all his strength and more it seemed come flooding back to him, with a quick nod of thanks to the healer and the Namekian who brought him there he walked back outside.
Now feeling full of strength and still slightly hungry he headed back towards where he could smell food a few blocks back down the street from where his fight with the other Saiyan took place he noticed a small food stall selling various fruits and meats with oddly shaped flasks filled with water almost twice the size of the canteen he had been traveling with but there wasn't a vendor at the stand, just as he was about to walk away he noticed one of the Human's that were at the healer walk behind the counter and laugh a little.-
So you want to buy something huh? Well I had overheard about what you did so you can get anything you want for slightly less than normal-Hearing this Valken stepped back to the food stall and as he browsed over what he wanted to buy thought to himself"I guess it wasn't such a bad idea to help that kid out back there, I might have to keep this in mind from now on" After only having to pay 5 Zeny for a pack full of provisions Valken walked away content with the deal he just got. Now after stuffing himself and filling his pack he headed off towards where he had seen the Saiyan's go for training, once he got more than half way to where he thought was the place he could clearly hear the screams of a Saibaman and he went towards the noise.
As he walked closer to where he had heard the scream he noticed a open field with many scorch marks and portions of the ground were damaged in ways that looked like a war had been waged on them and as he looked around he noticed a few powerful looking people sitting on the far end of the grounds as if having a meal. Noticing that one of them was a Namekian and the other two Saiyan's he could only wonder which one was the trainer he had heard about, still trying to figure out how to go about asking for training he hadn't even noticed that one of the Saiyan's were now standing right beside him-
Well, what the hell do you want or are you just another idiot who thinks he can take me on? Valken jumped to the side suddenly startled by the voice being right next to him and looking back to where the man just was and where he stood now-H..how did you do that!? How did you move so fast?- The burly Saiyan roared in laughter and fell back down to the ground into a sitting position acting as if he were wiping tears from his eye's as he laughed-I used my ki of course! You foolish little Saiyan don't tell me you can't fly!? And I bet you don't even know how to focus your energy do you? - Slightly irritated by this statement Valken launched a ki blast at him only to watch him smack the ball of energy away as if it were a fly.- Well that answers one question but I hope you were only jokinng with such a weak blast like that! Now how about flying can you manage that yet?- Suddenly gaining much respect for this Saiyan Valken quickly responded-Well,.no not really,..- Again roaring in laughter the burly Saiyan waved his friends over and before Valken could even look to where they were sitting across the arena grounds, they were suddenly standing right next to him. Feeling suddenly very uneasy by the power difference between himself and these warriors he took a few steps back and looked around only to notice he was the only person other than them in the area. Once the burly Saiyan gained control of his laughter and again wiped the fake tears from his eye's he stood up and shrugged his shoulders.- Well I'm still rather hungry and I see you have a sack full of food so how about a trade? You give me all the food you got in that pack and buy me some drinks at the bar and I'll show you how to control your ki well enough to fly and maybe you can catch on with a ki wave or two, that all depends on you however, all you got to do is keep practicing it till you get the hang of it. So does that sound fair?- The other Saiyan started to chuckle a little at this comment- Fair, hows that fair? You can drink more than most can when in Ouzaroo form, you're gonna break this poor lad of every cent he has!- With a grin Valken quickly tossed the pack full of food down and started to stretch- Sound fair enough to me, so how about we get on with the training?Delighted that his deal was accepted he suddenly jumped up to his feet and started explaining how to properly channel ki to use it for flight and after a few long hours of being scolded on his failures he finally understands the concept, although still needing much practice at it he decides that he can work on that himself at a later time-So how about you show me just how to use my ki for an attack? That was part of the deal right?- The burly Saiyan scratched his head and chuckled, as he did so he noticed that his two friends had already went on to the bar and was starting to get eager to follow-Well now I don't really have time to explain how to do this in as much detail but just watch and try to figure it out on your own alright?- Valken nodded and watch as closely as he could while listening to the very brief and sarcastic description on how to launch the ki beam, after seeing the burly Saiyan launch 6 beams with no effort Valken seemed to only be able to mimic it and just barely but this technique seemed to come to him much easier than flying which seemed to only set his tutor into another fit of laughter- Well boy you can stay here all night playing around with these beams for all I care just give me enough zeny to get me through the night at the bar!-After having to forfeit 30 zeny Valken watched as him walk out or the makeshift arena and continued back on with trying to master the ki beam.
After about a week of steadily coming back to the arena and practicing the ki beam Valken finally seemed to get the hang of it being able to maneuver the beam where he willed and all of the ways that he had been show even though since that night he hadn't seen the burly Saiyan or his friends again he really didn't seem to care much he would be setting back out to the harsh desert soon and he wanted to be ready with a few new tricks before he did so, once he felt confident enough with his ability to use the beam he began once again trying to get the hang of the skill of flight. As he began to raise himself slightly from the ground he noticed that someone else was in the arena with him and suddenly fell back down to his feet and looked over to the person, as he did so he noticed it was a group of Saiyans who seemed to be looking to start trouble. Rather than stick around and see what kind of trouble they would start Valken decided to just go back in town restock on provisions and head back out into the desert where he could train in solitude rather than be bothered by anyone.-
I wonder where I should head off to now.- Pulling his map of New Vegeta out of his pack he looks it over and chooses to go toward the next nearest town which is a 4 week journey across the harsh desert he was starting to call home. ((Well I suppose my training for this one would be considered SPR,AGI, END,and STR, with SPR being the main one under the 10x gravity of the planet New Vegeta and to have learned ki beam, I'll wait on Bukujutsu for my next rp, also I used some zeny in this story so I understand if you deduct it from what I have and again if anyone has any criticism for me then send me a pm, the more people tell me the better I can make my posts Smile . Ok lets see if I have it right now, maybe this time if it's wrong you could just edit it for me? ))

-------------------------
Zeny:165
PL:40 ((No idea what my PL would be now))
STR:15
AGI:516
END:475
SPR:716
--------------------------

"Stats trained on"
1st:SPR+806
2nd:AGI+632
3rd:END+575
Words over 400=2013-Bonus=? (( If I got the bonus point system right then my stats should add all up to 2013))
"Technique learned during training"
Ki Beam

Last edited by Valken on Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Too many rp's I seem to be mixing the different DBZ ones by mistake as far as stats go)
Valken
Valken

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Continuance of Valken's Journey Empty Re: Continuance of Valken's Journey

Post  Korn✔ Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:47 am

((You need to say exactly what training have you gone through (if at all) and if its x10 Regular Training then tell the 1st stat, the 2nd and the 3rd.))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:48 am

((What about the bonus words?))
ssj3
ssj3

Character
PL: 1684

Back to top Go down

Post  Xicor Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:37 am

((If you fix it you will be one of the strongest with your plvl Laughing))
Xicor
Xicor

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:07 am

ssj3 wrote:((What about the bonus words?))
((Yeah that too. You need to put the exact bonus your stats gain
Edit: x10 Gravity training is like another method of training. You can only train on 3 stats in regular training. Go through the Training page again to understand it better
))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valken Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:19 pm

((Hey,you approved it Korn but you didn't give me my nice big green APPROVED I feel a little ripped off,.... just joking lol! and thanks again for explaining it to me on what I was doing wrong))
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:07 am

Approved!
((And locked Razz))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:33 am

((Wow! Valken is much stronger.))
ssj3
ssj3

Character
PL: 1684

Back to top Go down

Continuance of Valken's Journey Empty Just noticed

Post  Valken Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:52 am

((Well with all the fighting and training and what not I seem to have forgotten to have my character bathe so I suppose his power level isn't the only thing growing in strength lol! ))
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:39 am

((lol I was sure I locked this thread XDD))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down