Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preach the Half Saiyan/Human Breed

3 posters

:: RPG :: Earth

Go down

Preach the Half Saiyan/Human Breed Empty Preach the Half Saiyan/Human Breed

Post  Izzyrael Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:35 pm

On Earth a Hybird Saiyan was born, his name is called Preach. He is an orphan born by a Saiyan Dad and Human Mother, they were both killed by androids to save their son. Preach wandered around and ended up watching The World Tournament. He began to train by himself. When a Stranger told him to go to the Turtle Hermit. Preach was only 7 Years Old, he felt that he was too young to explore. A day later he ends up at a village where he met the Crane Hermit, who told him that he lives 50 Kilometres north. Preach decided to go to a pond and get food because he was hungry. He later travels around and swam with a rock. A Fish was about to grab Preach and he jumped and flew away, he now learns he can fly.

Starting Stats
PL:40
HP:100
KI:10
STR:10
END:10
AGI:10
SPR:15
Zeny:200

Izzyrael

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Preach the Half Saiyan/Human Breed Empty Re: Preach the Half Saiyan/Human Breed

Post  MeredithPunk Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:40 am

Some improvement needed here, Im not sure you can learn bukujutsu in your intro, nor do I know if this is even 300 words. I hope to see a little more next time and see this expand into some more descriptive, exciting stuff. There is a lot you can learn from the internet and other sites, maybe checking out some of the other stuff our approved members have posted up and get some tips. I think you have potential. But we can wait and see what a mod thinks.
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ldog2010 Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:34 pm

(( No hybrids pick either human or saiyan. Then i will move this to the correct thread))

Ldog2010

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down