Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurzel: First Steps

3 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Aurzel: First Steps Empty Aurzel: First Steps

Post  Aurzel Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:35 pm

It had been two days since Aurzel had been stuck in their meditation chamber. They something about now being the time for the next step. He was pretty much in the dark as some man had walked into the small room they'd put him in, said something about moving on and walked out without another word.
"So what's going on?" Aurzel asked Karret who was leading him down the maze of corridors of the building.
She thought for a moment before saying, "I'm not sure I'm the one who should explain to you, it's always left to the instructor we're taking you to see."
"Instructor?" Aurzel was even more confused.
"Don't you worry about it, you'll find out soon," she said softly.

They walked the rest of the way in silence. Karret led him into a small room and told him to wait till his name was called. It must have been a waiting room, simple as that. There were three others there too, all were much bigger and looked far stronger than him though. It made him wonder whether he'd ever get to be that big or strong, and also why he hadn't seen any other young saiyans around. His thoughts were interupted though when he heard someone walk into the room and call out his name. He stood and went over to the called, conscious of the three pairs of eyes watching him as he walked passed. He was whisked away and down a corridor into another room. He recognised this one, or rather it was similar to one he'd been in before. It was much like the room he'd fought the machines in when he'd first arrived but he could tell it was slightly bigger and much taller.
"You've had enough time to gawk, let's get to it," the man that had led him here said, "First let's see how high you can jump."
Aurzel nodded and crouched low, tensing up his muscles before launching himself up towards the ceiling. He knew he wouldn't be able to reach it but he'd do his best to get up there. He made it maybe three quarters of the way up, maybe slightly more, before descending to the floor.
"Not bad, I've seen high class saiyan warriors who couldn't jump as high as that. However, jumping isn't much required in world of combat. Don't get me wrong, you will most certainly experience aerial battles but..." he paused and after a moment his feet left the ground, leaving him hanging several inches above the ground, "You need to learn how to fly."
Aurzel was shocked, he had never heard of anyone flying before, but then he hadn't really seen anyone fight before either. "Is that why I'm here?"
"Yes, we've decided that you're worthy of joining our ranks of saiyan warriors. Your skills, young and untrained as you are, have developed considerably compared to some others who return from their first assignment. You also appear to be a very quick learner which has allowed you to pick up on the lessons the previous exercises were to teach you. This is very good for you as you need more than power to win a fight, you need a good mind too," the trainer flew over to him and set back down on his feet.
"Ok then, so how do I fly?!" Aurzel tried not to show his eagerness but it was spilling out anyway.
The trainer chuckled at this, "Don't you worry I'm sure we'll have you flying by the end of the day. First concentrate your energy like you did before, bring up to the surface. Then use it to surround yourself, like a second skin. When you feel you're ready, concentrate your energy and use it to carry you away."
He stopped as he saw Aurzel concentrating, his eyes shut tight. There had been a slight movement as he focused his energy. The trainer could almost feel the aura of energy around him. Aurzel's brows bunched together in deep concentration and very slowly he began to move. His feet visibly began to lift, first his heels began to show a gap and a moment later his toes left the ground too. After another minute he opened his eyes and found himself hovering. Trying to move further he flexed his will but the energy around him collapsed and he fell back onto his feet.
"Not bad for a first try, I can see already that with a bit of practice you'll be ready, now lets try that again ..."

From last thread still for addition:

x10 Gravity Intense Training
853 - 400 = 453

SPR +25 + 453 = +478

Ki Blast learnt.

From this thread:

Bukujutsu learned.

Aurzel

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Aurzel: First Steps Empty Re: Aurzel: First Steps