Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nakato Saiayn Warrior (Follow up)

4 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Nakato Saiayn Warrior (Follow up)  Empty Nakato Saiayn Warrior (Follow up)

Post  MeredithPunk Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:42 am

((This is once again a little follow up, not a proper training or anything like a number two to my original introduction, after that you'll see my real skills go to work!))
Nakato thought back to yesterday, it was one good battle he had, against Bandit. It was one of his first attempts at Gallick Gun. It went fairly smoothly, except he needed to work on his energy distribution. It was very shaky and his control needed work. But he got the technique right.
He once again like always was on the way to the dojo in the city. He walked along the streets, his boots tapping along the footpath. Cars flew past whizzing past his, his hair swayed from side to side, as gusts of winds blew against him. He walked past other people, all who had other places to attend to. He’d probably be late, like always, and get the usual serve from his instructor, he didn’t mind though, he’d do anything to get some free time to work on the Gallick gun, and if he learnt it he would become a whole lot more powerful. He’d almost become the best in his class.
He came to the door of the dojo. He approached one of the guards surrounding the door, “Ah, Nakato late again?” one of them sighed. “Yes, I know, one more time and I get detention,” Nakato whined. The guard looked down, “Yes you’re right, but let me finish next time boy!” The guard moved aside letting Nakato enter the dojo. He entered through another small door and entered the dojo itself.
Due to lack of funding the dojo was under furbished and only had room for one training dummy. Everyone had to share, Nakato entered the room and all eyes turned to him, there was silence, finally the instructor broke the silence with the words, “Nakato! Late again, that’s the fourth time this week; you’ve got to learn to get here on time,” The teacher boomed, there was an awkward silence, “Uh, sorry sir!” Nakato said, The instructor sighed, “Well looks like there is only one person not paired up, Nakato you’re training with Wolf,” these words echoed around in Nakato’s head, his mouth gaped open, he was shocked to hear these words. Normally if he’d got here on time he would have gotten to choose his partner, but of course he didn’t and the last person who gets paired up for battle practice is Wolf. Because he is the largest, dumbest yet strongest piece of meat in the room.
“Well what are you waiting for,” the instructor said, motioning for Nakato to move across the room to meet Wolf. The room remained silent. As he approached Wolf and the classes had resumed, Wolf leaned down and whispered “Hey squirt, just let me win, you’ll get less hurt,” he sniggered. Nakato gulped, and slinked down. The minutes passed as one by one the pairs went through their normal Battles. Bandit was the sixth of eight pairs to be called, he lost his match, and his excuse was that he was sore from yesterday. I thought back to the day before...
(Flashback)
Without delay Nakato rose to his feet, standing in a strong stance, he pulled his hands out in front of him. He gathered all his ki. Gathering it in his fingers, the main component of the Gallick gun, he tensed them focusing on the main ki areas, he had seen a chart of this in his studies where the most powerful ki in his body is, he needed both a mixture of mental ki, found in his mind, and strength ki, found in his arms. He gathered both in his fingers, because this was mainly an aggressive attack, it was more strength ki than mind. Nakato charged, refuelling his body, preparing for the attack. His aura came into clear sight now; it was bright red, sparkling amongst the barren plains. “Haaaah!” he called, releasing all his power from inside, he was prepared now, he drew his hands back, tensing them, focusing on all the ki.
Bandit was just getting up; he drew to his feet still quite wary. “What?!” he called; his eyes widened and realized what was happening. His mind raced, he tried to remember the receiving stance, a good solid stance for receiving powerful blasts. He spread his feet, holding his arms out; facing his palms outwards, His head facing directly to the opponent. He focused all his ki to his knees and elbows. The main receiving joints, he held still charging for the blast, “Yaarrgh!” he called, his voice was now in competition with Nakato’s his was louder..
Nakato took his hands back, they were ready, purple light formed around his fingers, then pink wrapped around his arms. It charged well, sending a shiver up Nakato’s spine, this was actually it. He felt the energy rising, He remembered reading that he shouldn’t try to raise it too high, he should keep it at a level on energy he know he can control. He gathered it well, he formed the orb, the beam was ready, he glanced up to Bandit, he had a determined look on his face, and Bandit now looked very serious he had never seen so much concentration, was this attack enough to win
He shot his hands out, the energy pulsed, he couldn’t help smiling, it felt great, the powerful shock pulsing through his arms, beaming out, flying at the speed of well, he didn’t know, but it was fast. He shot through the air; the whole of the plains was lit up. Purple and pink combined and struck Bandit. Bandit’s face was red; veins were popping up all over him. The beam faded, the light was gone, and Nakato still felt the adrenaline of it. The bad thing was Bandit was still standing...
Bandit fell flat on his face, his body, was covered in scratches; his knees were shaking, his arms jittering. He seemed to be mumbling some crazy gibberish. Nakato was overwhelmed, the attack had worked, except he was so drained, he dropped to his knees. He needed to learn to be able to retain some energy so he had enough to stand next time. He had done it, but there was so much more room for improvement...
(Flashback)
After the person in between him and Bandit had gone through it was now Nakato’s turn, he began to shake in his boots. He took his position opposite Wolf. “Ok, today we will work on physical combat, and trying to spot opportunities to strike. “Get ready”... both the boys took their positions, waiting for the call, ‘Go!” the instructor cried.
The big hunk of meat that was Wolf came charging from the other end of the room, his arms ready to tackle Nakato. In an instant, Wolf was gripping down onto Nakato, ready to swing him one in the guts. Nakato tried to slip out of this hold except it couldn’t, he swayed side to side but that didn’t work either, everyone watched cringing knowing what would happen. Nakato waited for the impact, Wolf’s fist closed in.
Nakato felt an urge, something growing within, a sense of fear, his power level began to rise, it was rising to its maximum, and he usually didn’t raise it unless he was battling. As Wolf’s fist came ever closer to his gut, everything seemed to slow down. Veins began to form down his arms, his pupils faded slightly; Wolf was a little deterred noticing these slight changes. The instructor also felt the dramatic changes in his power level, “Uh, Nakato, are you feeling alright?” he asked rising to his feet. Everyone else peered around in confusion, not knowing what was going on.
A slow grumble rose from Nakato’s throat, “Get, off now!” he said, he was only semi conscious, Wolf backed away. Wolf began to turn to the instructor for help, “It’s your battle wolf, get yourself out of it,” the instructor said, he began to see this as no threat, and merely realised it was saiyan instinct.
Nakato moved in, his arms out, Wolf backed into the corner, ready to be pummelled, Nakato sent his arms out, his arms shot forward, pounding Wolf multiple times, once to the gut with a left jab. Wolf was sent coughing to the ground. Nakato looked down cruelly he saw Wolf’s wide eyes looking up; the fear in Wolf’s eyes spurred him on, making him angrier. Wolf was down to his knees, tears welling in his eyes, Nakato raised his knee, raising it to Wolf’s neck. He quickly jolted it upwards, slamming into Wolf’s jaw. Wolf fell to the ground gripping his jaw; he rolled and moaned as he did. The group of children surrounding them all looked around shocked and confused.
Nakato backed off, his body returning to its normal status, “He’ll be fine, anyway Nakato, and how did that feel?” the instructor asked, ignoring Wolf’s groaning. “It was odd, like a huge adrenaline rush, I felt like I needed to survive, a feeling of fear but a sense that I could overcome it,” Nakato replied nodding. “Ok, I think that’s enough anyway, class dismissed, I better tend to Wolf,” the instructor said, leaving the children to
Nakato made his way out the door, his body still felt odd, his power level was still taking time to degenerate. The hours passed as Nakato made his way back home, over the dusty red plains, he thought back over the past crazy days, first he attempted the Gallick Gun, but that didn’t go to well, it was a little too wild, he decided not to tell his father, his father would not let him perform such a crazy move.
Not to forget today, were he had a strange freak out, he didn’t know what came over him; he decided he would research it that night. He continued to walk across the flat dirt, he looked up to the sun bearing down upon him, he thought quietly as he moved along the earth, “I wonder, if anything else amazing, will happen to me soon? Only time will tell, still it’s been quite packed lately”
He arrived home, he opened the gate to his family’s home an saw his mum’s car parked next to the house, and it was covered by a tin shed, to protect the car from dust storms, which were recurrent around these parts.
He hung his robe on the hooks the lined the hallway as he entered the house, taking off his boots and leaving them neatly side by side underneath his robe. He walked through the kitchen to find his father sitting with a grim yet somewhat excited look on his face, he could hear his mother and brother in the other room, he went to join them but his father stopped him, “Nakato, we need to have a talk,” he mumbled, retaining the look on his face. Nakato was on his way just about to enter the lounge room when he retook his steps this time landing his body at the kitchen table, sitting down, curious as to what his father wanted.
Him and his father, just one table, sweat began to form on Nakato’s head, he didn’t have a good feeling about this. “Nakato... I got two phone calls today,” he father began, Nakato thought back, the number two set off alarm bells in his head, was it just coincidence that “two” big things had happened to him lately, he was eager yet reluctant to find out.
“I’ll start with the first one, it came in early this afternoon, it was from Bandit’s dad,” Nakato’s father paused waiting for Nakato to intake this information. Inside Nakato felt like slapping his forehead, of course, Bandit’s dad had obviously inquired about the injuries sustained to Bandit yesterday, after Nakato had almost broken his legs with his crazy Gallick Gun. “He wanted to know what happened to Bandit, he wasn’t happy with your sparring, he thinks your Gallick gun was crazy and uncontrolled, he thinks you should give up on it until you can get it tamed,” Nakato’s father paused again once again. Nakato should have known. What he did was pretty stupid, he then was sure of the next thing his father would bring up, but he didn’t see the relation.
Nakato’s father took a deep breath, “The second... was from your dojo instructor, he told me about your little situation, he said it was merely instinct, and instinct coming from ancient saiyan warriors, although he also did mention that it was very uncommon,” Nakato’s father finished. Nakato, sent his hand through his hair, “Dad, I know this is all a bit odd right now, but I swear things will return to normal,” Nakato replied, he felt a punishment or chore coming on. “I know it well, you see, I don’t want you performing any more little stunts, until you learn how to control your ki a little more,” Nakato’s father sighed, ignoring Nakato. Nakato joined in with his father’s sigh, “That’s why, I have signed you in for some classes with King Vegeta,” his father said, finally yet slowly releasing the look of excitement from before.
“But, there is a catch, since you’ll be making the long trip, and meeting King Vegeta himself, I want you to go back and perfect the basics, last time I checked you weren’t the greatest of warriors when it comes down to basic fights,” he father said, somehow lightening the glum mood. “Ok, I guess you’re right,” Nakato confessed, “I did think a little earlier that things weren’t right, and yes I will try my hardest to attain the basic skills I need to be able to take the training,” Nakato said nodding humbly, “Look I won’t pound your head in now, with lectures and that, it’s good that you can take it maturely well done, now go see mum!” Nakato’s father said laughing. Nakato rose from his chair chuckled with his father and went to see his family.
Nakato felt a sense of disappointment, although he was still on the high from actually performing the Gallick Gun, he was still annoyed that now he had to go back to basics, he had to postpone his current quest and now start on perfecting his energy distribution and accuracy with the ki blast, and thus, the next day he would begin his training, but for now, he needed to go spend some family time, the time that mattered most.

x10 gravity regular training, Ki Blast learned
Word Count: 2393 - 400 = 1993 to distribute

Spr: 10+12 = 22
End:10+8 = 18
Agi:10+5 = 15

1993:
Spr: 22+664=686
End: 18+664=682
Agi: 15+665=680

Old pl: 40
New Pl: 2058

Last edited by MeredithPunk on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:11 am; edited 4 times in total
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Nakato Saiayn Warrior (Follow up)  Empty Re: Nakato Saiayn Warrior (Follow up)

Post  ssj3 Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:19 am

((You are really good Meredith, don't leave this rpg! Very Happy))
ssj3
ssj3

Character
PL: 1684

Back to top Go down

Post  Ldog2010 Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:22 pm

( you could continue this thread and make it all
one training session and gain alot of power ))

Ldog2010

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  MeredithPunk Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Yes I have two more training posts ready to be fired, that would make this traiing post massive, thanks for telling me this, it's exactly what I'll do,
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:49 am

((Great! Very Happy
Your distributed points don't sum up to 1993 though
Only 9 more points but still I don't want to give you any less
Oh and you can't distribute points to stats you didn't train on))

Last edited by Korn✔ on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MeredithPunk Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:53 am

Am I nin over? If so just add what i've calculated to my pl then take nine,
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:55 am

((9 under, and fix the stats distribution))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  MeredithPunk Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:59 am

Ok thanks Ill fix it up, then check back and add my pl,
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:46 am

Approved!
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down