Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recruiting Mods

+5
SuperSaiyan12
darkcenter
Vegeto
Ldog2010
Korn✔
9 posters

Go down

Recruiting Mods Empty Recruiting Mods

Post  Korn✔ Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:03 am

To avoid me being away and the RPG dying again and also easing my job a bit so I could focus more on improving the RPG and not on approving the training threads and battles I'll be recruiting Moderators now.

The requirements of being a Mod are:

*Knowing the RPG rules, knowing what RP is and encouraging users' growth (That means you won't approve a thread just because it followed the rules, but you will encourage the user to rewrite it again and again to fix grammer mistakes and improve his roleplay untill it will be perfect)

*Being on atleast 3 times a week, even if it is for only 30 minutes each time, approving threads and helping users adapt.

*Never make any user's time here anything less then great, aslong as he follows the rules.

Application:

Code:
Name:
Ever been a Mod before? Where?
Why do you think you deserve to be a moderator?
Post an example of a good roleplay that could be done here:
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character
Race: Saiyan

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Mods Empty Re: Recruiting Mods

Post  Ldog2010 Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:20 am

Man I really don't wanna see this RP die

Name:Ldog2010

Ever RPed before? I have rped on only one other site Where? http://digimonforumrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Ever been a Mod before? I have never been a mod before but this would be a great oppertunity for me to get my start

Why do you think you deserve to be a moderator? I don't really deserve anything but I really would not like to see this RP die. I've loved DBZ all my life and honestly this is the only forum I've seen that doesn't go past Ssj which. I really love.  I really hate when I go to a site and they go up to some rediculus super saiyan 7 or 8. That's just retarded ssj 4 wasn't even supose to exsist. And I'm gonna try and get new members to join so they can see how good this is.

Post an example of a good roleplay that could be done here: I think we should be able to Rp on peoples threads and either meet and greet them or build a relation ships or battle you cab find many examples on the site that I have posted above.   Also here is an example of a battle beetween me and a player http://digimonforumrp.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=fileisland&action=display&thread=16403

I am ldog2010 again lol. Also while I'm on the subject of this site there is stuff where we could have admins act as NPC on players thread either by supris or request. Those are just some ideas  

Ldog2010

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:10 am

Ldog2010 wrote:Man I really don't wanna see this RP die

Name:Ldog2010

Ever RPed before? I have rped on only one other site Where? http://digimonforumrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Ever been a Mod before? I have never been a mod before but this would be a great oppertunity for me to get my start

Why do you think you deserve to be a moderator? I don't really deserve anything but I really would not like to see this RP die. I've loved DBZ all my life and honestly this is the only forum I've seen that doesn't go past Ssj which. I really love.  I really hate when I go to a site and they go up to some rediculus super saiyan 7 or 8. That's just retarded ssj 4 wasn't even supose to exsist. And I'm gonna try and get new members to join so they can see how good this is.

Post an example of a good roleplay that could be done here: I think we should be able to Rp on peoples threads and either meet and greet them or build a relation ships or battle you cab find many examples on the site that I have posted above.   Also here is an example of a battle beetween me and a player http://digimonforumrp.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=fileisland&action=display&thread=16403

I am ldog2010 again lol. Also while I'm on the subject of this site there is stuff where we could have admins act as NPC on players thread either by supris or request. Those are just some ideas  

Alrigh, make sure to read the rules and game mechanics because you're on the team Smile
Don't dissapoint me.
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ldog2010 Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:35 am

I will do my best to keep this baby alive Dende

Ldog2010

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Vegeto Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:26 pm

Name:Vegeto
Ever RPed before?Yes Where?a lot of dbz sites
Ever been a Mod before? yes Where? dbz sites
Why do you think you deserve to be a moderator? Cause I can help out. Also I don't want this site to die. Also I'm active so I'll get things done quickly. I'll also try to get new members
Vegeto was flying when he heard a scream. What was that he said.He flew to the direction.When he was close enough to see he saw someone shooting beams everywhere. Vegeto quickly flew up to him and kicked him. What are you doing" Vegeto said.What does it look like I'm doing now leave before I kill you" the guy said and returned to destroying the city. Vegeto quickly powered up and fired a masenko at the man. The man came back and then started punching and kicking Vegeto. Vegeto managed to grab one kick and threw him firing a Galick gun at him. The guy quickly got up and fired a blast. The result was a wave clash the guy was winning. Vegeto powered up to his max and won the clash. The man was injured bad. Vegeto flew to him and kicked him in the chin sending him flying up. Vegeto fired masenko at the man. Man got hurt. Vegeto then decided to finish it with a combination of punches and kicks ending it with a masenko. But the man managed to grab a punch and flunged Vegeto up and shot a beam at him. Vegeto quickly got up but there was no time to dodge it so Vegeto used a double buster. Vegeto then quickly fired a galick gun. Man dodged it. Vegeto flew to him and used the combination again. With the last bit of energy he had he fired a Galick Gun. Nothing was left of the man. Vegeto had won. He flew home to have a rest.
Vegeto
Vegeto

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  darkcenter Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 am

Name: james
Ever RPed before? yes
Where?pokemon naruto several
Ever been a Mod before? yes
would inmprove a battle system and help players with something with the game Vegetto Charge

Last edited by darkcenter on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
darkcenter
darkcenter

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:37 am

darkcenter wrote:Name: james
Ever RPed before? yes
Where?pokemon naruto several
Ever been a Mod before? yes
would inmprove a battle system and help players with something with the game Vegetto Charge
I'll need more info then that..
How about a link to a forum you RPed on or better yet, link to one of your posts there.
Where have you been modding before?
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperSaiyan12 Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Name: SuperSaiyan12(Daniel)
Ever RPed before? Yes Where? at various DBZ sits and some pokemon
Ever been a Mod before? No
Why do you think you deserve to be a moderator? I think it will be a neat expirence and I want this rpg to go on cause all the others die within the first week. I want to help people come to this site and to make the site be #1
After taking a nice nap Rocot said, "Now it's time to train." He got up and flew to a unknown spot where there seemed to be no lifeforms around. He planted one Sabimen and sat back and waited. Once it jumped out Rocot started to raise his power level. The Sabimen laughed at Rocots puny power level. "I won't be easy," Rocot yelled. The force of his words made the Sabimen to step back."Now let's go!" yelled Rocot as he charged the Sabimen. They were locked into a fierce battle of punches and kicks. The Sabimen dodged one of Rocot's kick and found an opening. He charged up a kick and landed a straight hit on Rocot's chest. Rocot was kicked into a huge cliff.

After about twenty seconds Rocot flew out of the cliff. Blood dribbled from his mouth. "You got a lucky shot you piece of vegetation," Rocot calmly said. The Sabimen looked confused. He was sure that shot would be the end. Rocot flew at high speed and ramed right into the Sabimen. The piece of vegetation flew, but Rocot was faster and flew in front of his enemy and hit him into the ground. With amazing speed Rocot flew down and launched a spectacuar series of punches and kicks into the Sabimen.Rocot proceeded to pick up his enemy and launch him into the same cliff he was thrown into. The cliff broke with the impact. Rocot decided the Sabimen was dead so he was walking away when the Sabimen shot a Ki Blast at him. Rocot was hit in the back of the chest. He was thrown to the floor. Rocot looked up in time to see a punch come his way. Rocot managed to move his head in time, his chest wasn't so lucky. The punch was so hard it probably broke a rib. Groaning in pain and in anger, Rocot punched the Sabimen and he flew into the air. With his anger rising, Rocot shot, what he found out later to be, a Ki Blast. The blast envoloped the Sabimen as Rocot shot repeatily. The Sabimen was stunned. He then got out of it and charged Rocot. Rocot was just able to jump out of the way. What next happened caused him termondous pain. When he jumped his back was to the Sabimen and his enemy grabbed his tail. Rocot fell to his knees in pain knowing his body was useles. The pain was terrible thought Rocot. The Sabimen charged up a Ki Blast to end his opponent. Rocot knew his fate but with new strength his power level soared. The power was so much the Sabimen was thrown feet away. Knowing he didn't have a lot of time Rocot charged up a Ki Blast and threw it at the Sabimen. The Sabimen was to close to dodge and was hit directly. He blew up. With blood coming out from his mouth Rocot said,"I did it." Rocot passed out from all the pain. But before he lost consciousness he saw people hurrying towards him. With a smile he passed out. After waking up he noiced he was in a house and there was a doctor by him. "Who are you and who healed me," said Rocot as he tried to get up.
The doctor said," My name is not important and the tank over there healed you,"
"Oh ya I've heard of the tank before," said Rocot. "How did you find me," Rocot asked?
"I heard the fighting from my house and if you want to go you are completely healed," the doctor said.
"Okay just one more question what parts of my body needed healing." Rocot said.
"You broke a rib and a blood vessel on your jaw," replied the doctor.
Rocot got up and thanked the man and flew the way home. On his way he wondered,"Who was he and why couldn't he tell me his name." Shrugging it off he landed at his living quarters. He then remembered the new technique he learned. The Ki Blast was a sign that he was getting stronger. As he got into his bed he asked himself why the Sabimen caused him so much trouble and that he still had a lot to learn.

SuperSaiyan12
SuperSaiyan12

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurzel Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:52 am

Name: Andrew
Ever RPed before: Yes for a few years now
Where: Various sites, my fave (and still going on mind) a warhammer 40k site
Ever been a Mod before: A few times
Where: Same warhammer 40k sites as well as the knucklecracker forum (same Aurzel for anyone that's checked that site)

Why do you think you deserve to be a moderator: I have plenty of spare time at the moment, and for the forseeable future. I have experience in moderating as well as being fair and unbiased when it comes to disputes between users. Granted I just joined this forum but I'm neither new to the dbz universe or rping (I believe my english to be of high quality and I'm good at spotting mistakes and inconsistencies in people's writing), plus I'm pretty quick on picking up on the rules. Generally I just want to promote a fun and light hearted atmosphere.

I think there should be more group work other than just battles, such as group quests or crisis and such. Two or more people can team up and over the course of a hopefully fun and detailed rp, complete the quest. Perhaps even a planet wide invasion whereupon everyone on the planet has to band together to defend themselves from the attackers (e.g. mercenaries may land on earth, hired by some as yet unknown power, to conquer it. This could then spark a further rp whereupon the defenders discover who hired the mercenaries and launch a counter attack)
When there are more people you could even go so far as to have a planet on planet battle (like a group of saiyans travel to namek or earth and attack, possibly to conquer it, possibly to get the dragonballs etc)

Aurzel

Character

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Mods Empty If I fit the bill...

Post  MeredithPunk Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:29 am

Name: Nick
Rp'd before?: Yes quite a lot, on the popuar Poke'charms, (Have been a member for about a year or two now) and also quite a lot on an old pretty much dead now dbz forum Dbz never ending saga, google to find out more.
Modded before?: No, and I hope to mod one day,hopefully in a day to come..
Why do I think I deserve to be a mod: Well I think i'd be a great experience, it be great to get noticed and have something to show for my hard work, or work to come really (since Im new) I would like to become a large part of the community and probably help out some people with problems, knowing a fair share about dbz and general knowledge. Also i think I should be one because I have a fair amount of computer time and seeing the site growing I think it would be helpful in grading other peoples work...

Post an example of a good rp that could be done here 'eh?! Well I guess you mean make up a fictional piece of rp that could possibly be performed on this site, hmm ok I got this: I'll act as Vegeta here,

Vegeta squatted down to three quarters of his height, his aura glowed luminionessly (Hopefully I spelt this right, lol) lighting up the night sky. it peaked just above his hairline. Giving his dark hair an odd, creepy glowing look. He pushed off the ground, forcing tremendous amount of weight into his leg in order to dispatch from the hard earth below. He jetted off, passing through the air, gracefully but accurately. He twirled while he did so, as his aura trailed behind, flawlessly darting through the air. He passed through clouds, piercing through each one with ease. Moisture slightly dripped off his hair, plummeting to the soil below, before landing and splashing into it's own self. He swayed side to side, which looked like an airshow from far away. He looked to the stars glistening above, they shined like a million roaring fires, all raging silently, he then looked to the galaxies, knowing the evil in each one, slowly he thought to himself, slowly but surely one day he would have the might and the courage to face up to that evil, take it on, match even conquer its abilities. One day, but in order to reach his prime form, he needed training. To prove himself to earth first. To make his name known, conquering one place at a time this struck two words into his mind. They burned furiously, waiting to be opened and unlocked, gaining the power and knowledge, maybe even strength. Only time would tell, these words were, "Super saiyan, Kakarot" --- I just made this up, Vegeta thinking back in the Namek saga I think it was. The ignorance about super saiyan, thinking it is a thing of strength when it is a testof strength, will, mind, and soul. Also his determination to beat Kakarot, the never ending battle, something he dreamed of overcoming. I guess that wraps up that section.
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  rapyap2000 Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Name: rapyap2000. (Real name's a lil personal Razz)
Ever rped before? (duh): Yuh. Even to this day, I play rping games on a site called BYOND. Check it out.
Been a mod before?: Yuh. Although it isn't a forum, I play as an admin to fix stuff up on some BYOND Games.
Why I think I deserve to be a Mod: Well. I have experience. I have played this awhile. I may be gone once in awhile like you, too, Korn, but I am still a good mod to have on backup.
Post an example of a good roleplay that could be done here: I really don't have much time...alright Razz

What wildlife there was on Vegeta roared over the planet, signaling the dawn of a new day. All the saiyan fighters stood up from their beds, others countinued their overnight training. King Vegeta thumped to his seat. Saiyans all over began training like always, some being shot off to distant planets. However....there was one lowclass saiyan child far off in the wasteland who had a different idea. ZZZZZZZZZZ......
"Wake up you idiot!" Simoshi struggled to wake the child up. "Nu...nuh...What do you want....Rego?" the tried child responded. "I ain't your brother! It's be! Simoshi! Must I wake you up like this everyday????!!!" the teen slapped Vegu across the face. Boy, did that ever wake that kid up.

Minutes later, the boy was already up, firing small kiblasts at wooden targets. "Good! Good!" they kept firing like falling stars on a dark, moonless night. By the moment the clock hit twelve, like all saiyans, the two rushed to their picnic table and chowed down on the usual: Saibaman legs. The local greens seemed to only get weaker everytime Vegu decided he was hungry. This hidden potential for food always gave Siomshi new ideas for their training. One day, he decided to get a huge steak, and hid it behind his back. "Alright....you give up?" "Ye-What's that smell?" Siomshi showed the steak. BAM! All the logs were destroyed. However, the meal that Vegu would eat today would require every bit of strength he had. Vegu was scavenging a cave, when, suddenly, a T-Rex came storming out of it. The young saiyan dropped everything. "RRRRRROOOOOOAAAAARRR!" Vegu only seemed to smirk. "I'm not putting down THIS challenge, Simoshi-san will be proud!" Vegu jumped up, stomping onto a rocky wall, and using it to push himself into the air, clashing his fist into the beast's eyeball. "RRRRRROOOOOOOOOOAAAAARR!" The T- desperetly tried to hold his eye with what small hands he had. "Now, eat this!" Vegu, still in midair, held his hands back. "This is a special attack I made up while training the blast!" a large red ball of ki began to form in the palms of his hands, almost appearing to look like his natural ki blast. But, something seemed different. "Eat this! Vegu Bomber Blast!" the red ball, instead of charging longer, like it usually did, flamed towards the rex. KAKAKOOOOOM! This explosion was heard from almost a quarter of the entire planet. That night, There was a great buffet.

Yeah, so Korn, just an example of how my rp skills have also improved while you were gone. IDC if you approve this or not, I just wanted to lend a hand.
rapyap2000
rapyap2000

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Izzyrael Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:57 am

Name:Israel
Ever RPed before?Yes Where? Naruto and Made up ones.
Ever been a Mod before?No. Where?
Why do you think you deserve to be a moderator? Because I can give idea's like transformations.( Kaioken) I can write a role-play script over 500 words. I'm top at Literacy in my class. I can only approve people with: Good Grammar, Good Spelling and Good at following rules.
Post an example of a good roleplay that could be done here: (I wrote this in school) Vegeta walked along Trunk's school corridor, everything was quiet, Vegeta went inside a class and saw a shape of Nappa. Vegeta screams "It's Nappa!" Vegeta ran as fast as he could he felt like the prey and the ghost of Napppa is the predator. When Vegeta came out of the school he saw Trunks behind him. Trunks tells Vegeta "Father, I hate to say this but Goten is coming with us." Vegeta gets freaked out that his rivals son is coming with him. Trunks, Vegeta and Goten walk home and the ghost of Nappa says "I will haunt you, my death isn't always a good thing."

Izzyrael

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down