Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First flight

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

First flight Empty First flight

Post  Ldog2010 Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:46 am

Ken awakens in the morning to the Sunrise in the distance. The sky is a blueish orange,a few clouds possible showers in the after noon. Temperatures today should be about at a high of 95 low of 89. Winds of about 5 mile per hour. It looks to be a nice day today. Ken sits up looks around and says "Well back to training" He stands and begins to walk the way out of the city when he sees a rather old man begin to pass him by the two bump into eachother.

"Hey watch were you are going" The old man blurts out then he hurls a punch toward Ken. Ken always alert prepared to block the punch like it was nothing he held up his left arm and the old man made contact with it. It wast even that strong of a punch then Ken then Ken prepared to conter attack, when he was met with a fist to the face and he goes flying backwards a few yards.

"Wow what the hell old man that wasnt really needed" Ken begins to get angry as he rushes towards the old man and attemps to land a punch then the old man vanishes. Ken looks around "Im up here the old man said"

"What?!" Ken looks above and sees the old man hovering above him with his arms crossed. Ken looks around nods he squats down then vanishes. The Old man looks around. "Where did he go"

"Im right above you". The old man looks up and sees Ken above him in a nose dive with his hand out firing off a few blasts. The old man dodges with some evasive manuvers, just as Ken was droping right to him . Ken grabed on to the mans leg.

"Mmhmmmm is see there no room to play around here" He rockets into the sky untill he is about 30,000 feet in the air.

"Well i guess this is it" Ken says. The old man hits ken in the face and Ken looses his grip on the old mans leg. Ken looks down as he begins to drop at an accelerating rate. Kens heart was racing as he fell closer and closer. As almost like an instint he beagan forcing all of his energy under him to try to slow his fall. The vains in his head bulged and his head. He slowly begins to slow down untill he come to a complete stop. He opened his eyes and there he was hovering in midair but a few inches above the ground. Then he stops concentrating and lands. He looks and there the old man is infront of him.

"That was kind alright"says the old man

"What the hell is your problem though?"-Ken

Ignoring the question "Well you not al that strong i was fighting at mabey 2% of my power"-old man

"THats a lie"-Ken

When Ken said that the old man clintched his fist and said "Her ill only show you half of my full power" He began to yell and Ken could feel a strong wind come from the old man. The ground began to shake as a bluish white aura appeared around him then Vanishes. Then the old man vanishes "see ya"

Ken looks around and says "I dont even know what that was!" since he cant sense powers. Then he relizes that there is nothing more to do and since he was going to train any way that that was a good enough training session and decides to head home(Man I suck at this....)

---------

technique Learned: Bukujutsu

Ldog2010

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

First flight Empty Re: First flight

Post  Ldog2010 Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:31 pm

((Ready to be approved))

Ldog2010

Character
Race: Saiyan