Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- Down from the sky - [ Yoshi ] ) arrival thread (

3 posters

:: RPG :: Earth

Go down

- Down from the sky - [ Yoshi ] ) arrival thread ( Empty - Down from the sky - [ Yoshi ] ) arrival thread (

Post  Pineapple24 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:12 pm

" It had been quite some time since Yoshi had encountered any social interaction. After his former master's disappearance he had pledged himself entirely to seclusion in the mountains of the west continent of earth. Though he wasn't far from civilization. He remained at a distance, his activity of daily meditating was just beginning to roll forward as it became a normal routine. "

Yoshi stayed perched upon a boulder consumed by algae and moss. His legs crossed, his eyes closed, and his posture straight. His hands rested gently pressed against the inside of his legs with his fists closed facing towards the sky in his meditative trance. Today seemed like any other. It was warm with a cool gentle breeze fluttering his hair in a quick whisk from the gust. Completely quite and soothing, that is until a blood curdling shriek from the town below his cave filled the air, focusing his attention back to reality. His eyes shift downward gazing upon the small town which by looks from afar doesn't seem to be that technologically advanced. He gets off his rock, and to his feet trying to get a better view as we shift back towards the location of the cries of a woman in distress.

We stand outside of a shop located close to the center of the town. All is normal until an officer of the law is hurled right out the front door. Deep gloating laughter can be heard from inside the store. As a huge man with a few other bandits around him stand brushing themselves off from the meager scuffle they had with the under matched police officer. A woman bound in ropes lays draped over the large man's right shoulder as he scratches his nose and snorts in approval on his minions evil doings. They begin to ransack the small store as the woman yells for help once more.

Large Burglar :" Don't waste your energy sweetheart! You're going to need it for when we return to our out cove! There's plenty of cleaning work to be done for years and months on end! HA HA!" he exclaims in an egotistical manner."Alright boys! Load up and move out!"

The minions begin to all four scuffle about rounding up their looted goods. Sack by sack they all heave them upon their shoulders and begin heading out the front of the shop. Unaware of Yoshi with his back propped up against the front wall of the store, he remains silent until they all make their departure into the towns street. He clears his throat as it draws their attention immediately. The big one turns around last and stares on blankly before Yoshi comments.

Yoshi :" That's not very gentleman like. If the lady refuses your company, taking her by force isn't going to get you much further."

Large Bandit: " Oh really? Well it seems to be working to my advantage with great progress! She's coming with us, so keep your nose out of Black Dragon business! "

Yoshi: " Black Dragon you say? This I have not heard of, nor do I care to. However a confrontation with you gentlemen is not what I seek. Take your ill gotten gains, but leave the young woman here, she is of no possession to be stolen. "

Large Bandit: " You got a big mouth! And since we have a bit of time on our hands, I'm going to give you a lesson in manners! "

Yoshi: " Sir, I kindly suggest you stand down. For if you approach me in threat I will be forced to engage you in battle. "

The Large bandit gives a nod to his minions who quickly drop their treasure. They all four leap into the air and surround Yoshi in the center of their semi circle of attack. However Yoshi remains propped against the wall, with a swift sniff, he presses himself away from the brick and approaches closer to the center of the four.

Large Bandit: " WHAT ARE YOU DIMWITS WAITING FOR A WHISTLE!? GET HIM!! "

They waste no time as they charge towards Yoshi but with poor judgement of attack. One to his right hurls a huge forceful jab at Yoshi's head. Yoshi ducks quickly, sending the minion's fist into his comrade's jaw knocking him down the street as he skids to a halt motionless and out. Without warning Yoshi send a sharp high kick into the gut of the first attacker bending him over. Yoshi still in a squatting stance twirls around and elbows him with brute force sending him rolling flat onto his back. He stands back up, though he was no prize in power, he was evenly matched or maybe more so than the pirates that took place in the looting. The other two look at each other and retreat off into the distance cowardly. Yoshi brushes himself off as he fixates his attention back to the large bandit shooting him a satisfying smirk. The final bandit grimaces, and his look of frustration seemingly matches The Grinch's when he realized the who's singing on Christmas day even without presents. He drops the damsel in distress, and afterward exclaims.

Large Bandit: " WHATS YOUR NAME!? "

Yoshi: " Yoshiri Hymaruu. However for short, you may call me Yoshi. "

Large Bandit: "This isn't over kid! Nobody messes Black Dragon and lives to tell about it! "

Yoshi : " Anytime old friend."

The bandit scales back slowly growling in defeat he disappears finally through an alley leaving his fallen soldiers behind. Yoshi checks on the woman as he unties the ropes that had bound her, she praises him with his effort in rescuing. Yoshi helps return the stolen items in bags back to her shop as she fixes him tea and the conclusion of his return to society comes to.

TBC Later in a Training Thread.

Word Count: 961

Zeny: 150
PL: 40
STR: 10
END: 10
AGI: 10
SPR: 10
Pineapple24
Pineapple24

Character
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

- Down from the sky - [ Yoshi ] ) arrival thread ( Empty * Stats

Post  Pineapple24 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Zeny: 250
PL: 40
STR: 10
END: 5
AGI: 10
SPR: 10

OOC: Forgot I only had 35 stats as human, and an extra 100 zeni >.<;!!
Pineapple24
Pineapple24

Character

Back to top Go down

- Down from the sky - [ Yoshi ] ) arrival thread ( Empty Florida eh?

Post  Valken Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:58 pm

(( With you that makes three people on this forum from Florida, I suppose it goes to show that there really isn't anything better to do here! lol anyhow welcome and nice intro))
Valken
Valken

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

- Down from the sky - [ Yoshi ] ) arrival thread ( Empty XD

Post  Pineapple24 Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:02 pm

(( XD! Right? Or possibly just a congregation of creativity in the state alone. Thanks for the feedback just getting back into roleplaying. ))
Pineapple24
Pineapple24

Character

Back to top Go down

- Down from the sky - [ Yoshi ] ) arrival thread ( Empty Re: - Down from the sky - [ Yoshi ] ) arrival thread (

Post  Korn✔ Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:54 pm

((Nice roleplaying. Every thing is easy to read and understand. If you need to add/change anything, use the 'Edit' button instead of posting a new post.))
Approved!
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character
Race: Saiyan

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

- Down from the sky - [ Yoshi ] ) arrival thread ( Empty Re: - Down from the sky - [ Yoshi ] ) arrival thread (

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: RPG :: Earth

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum