Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quest "Saibamen?!"

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Quest "Saibamen?!" Empty Quest "Saibamen?!"

Post  Valken Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:47 pm

On his way out of the town Valken glances over at a poster on a nearby wall and realizes it's the wall to a science lab, on closer inspection he reads "Recent experiment gone aria, extermination needed at once! Blueish colored Saibaman with red eye's lose and very dangerous immediate action required. 300 Zeny reward with proof of task completion. After reading this Valken scratches his head and wonders if the oddly large Saibaman he fought a few weeks ago could be another one of these poorly hatched experiments, shrugging off the thought and with the idea of 300 zeny being enough to prod him into the task he steps inside for more details on these blue Saibaman. After talking with a scientist for a few minutes he heads back out and starts off in the general direction of where these Saibaman ran off too, with a full pack of provisions he wanders out around the outskirts of the town.-Bah, I wonder if that scientist was right about them not wanting to travel far from town, I would hate to be wasting my time with this but if he's right they should start lurking around at about night time,... even though it's almost midnight as it is,..- As he stands up and starts to walk the perimeter of the town once more he suddenly hears the distinct cackling noises that only the Saibaman creatures make.
As he rounds the coroner of a large sand dune not too far from the town he notices three of the foul creatures huddling over a corpse of what looked almost like the normal green of the regular Saibaman.-
Good they haven't noticed me yet, I should think of a plan of action before taking them on if they're as strong as the scientist stated but I thought he said there were a lot of them around twelve,.. where are the other ones?- He whispered to himself, he started to channel his ki in both of his hands and readied to jump out with a surprise attack only to hear the noise of cackling growing closer from just the opposite side of the sand dune, cursing under his breath he realized just where where one of these Saibaman wretches were and it was heading right for him. He had to act fast so he chose to attack the lone Saibaman rather than be stuck between a two pronged attack like the which had wounded him not too many weeks ago, as he rounded the other side of the sand dune he caught sight of the lone Saibaman and launched both of his ki blasts directly at it's face and watched with delight as the glowing red orbs of energy crashed directly where they were aimed, with great delight that it was dead before it could even make a noise he thought to himself.-Well that's one down but I doubt I'll get so lucky with the others, heh the look of surprise on it's face as it was blasted was just perfect!- As he went back to where he was hiding before he heard the other Saibaman he sat back in the same spot and readied two more ki blast, just after he channeled enough ki for the attack he lunged out and rushed the three other Saibaman. As they turned to see what was coming at them and probably thinking it was their now deceased brethren coming back they all seemed slightly alarmed when they seen the lone Saiyan rushing them with two reddish glowing orbs in his hands.-Here eat this!!- He screamed as he shoved his hands together into one of the Saibaman's face and with a sickly crack it's head vaporized off of it's shoulders, seeing this the other two jumped back and one of them rushed Valken from his left and started to attack with a fury of punches and scratches. Valken now being under the attack of one of the Saibaman could barely keep his footing as the creature pounded on him, while doing his best to block and counter he found that he could just barely get any hits in edgewise.-Damn what the hell are these things!?.. it feels like I'm being hit by pieces of solid steel..Augh..my bones feel like they're about to break with every hit I make! He jumped into the air with all his might hoping to give himself enough time to breath but as soon as he did this the other Saibaman slammed him right back down with a double over hand punch, noticing a slight opening as he fell back to the ground he summoned forth another charge of energy and blasted it at the legs of the Saibaman still standing on the ground, the blast arched toward it and slammed into it's left leg leaving it a smoldering mess but not killing it. Being wounded the Saibaman let loose a howl of pain as the other landed back on the ground and started to rush forward with it's arms wide open, seeing what looked to be an opening Valken spun himself end over end and drop kicked the Saibaman square in the chest sending it skidding over the sand dune and he then turned his attention to the now wounded Saibaman in hopes of killing it off before the other can return to the fight. Valken noticed the Saibaman's head starting to split slightly and realized it was about to launch some of the putrid acid they are so fond of using and he dove to the side with no time left to lose the spot where he was just standing a moment before was now a oozing pile of mucous, just as it was about to spit forth once more Valken slammed his hand which was now charged with the red glow of his ki blast and released the only move he had that seemed to do any real damage to these oddly powerful blue beasts and turned just in time to get a barrage of first to the face, chest and stomach from the now sole survivor of this group of blue wretches.Being thrown back by a final powerful punch he slammed into the wall of a near by sand dune and coughed a few times, noticing the specks of blood on the sand in front of him he wiped the remainder of blood from him mouth and stood back up getting back to his feet he kept one hand slightly behind his back as he turned part of his body to the Saibaman that now rushed at him cackling in delight. - Heh,.. you foolish beast..-Just as it lunged in with a punch he pulled his hidden hand forward right into the face of the Saibaman and released the final bit of ki energy he had in reserve.
The next morning as the lab opened up he walked through the doors dragging the four mutilated corpses behind him all tied together with the rope he had in his pack and chuckled a little still sore and looked at the scientists staring in disbelief.-
I believe you had the order of dead blue beast's, still a few more to catch but this should do for now,..- He mused and yanked them forward to the feet of the scientists.-Maybe a few hours in that regeneration pod over there and I'll be off to gather the rest of your sickly mutated creations,..((Well I hope I made this interesting enough it seemed to be the only quest that fit the area which I had last role played my character in so maybe it will work out lol! also I only used ki blast because my post where my character learned ki beam still hasn't been accepted yet so I'm trying my best to follow the rules!! cheers Alright I edited it to make it so I could do some follow ups and gave myself plenty of little pests to exterminate just to keep the topic interesting ))

---------------------------
"Statistics: pending"

Last edited by Valken on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wonder if I fixed all my mistakes this time >.<)
Valken
Valken

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Quest "Saibamen?!" Empty Part 2 of Quest "Saibamen?!"

Post  Valken Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:28 pm

After a seven hour rest in the rejuvenation chamber the synthetic Saiyan D.N.A. starts to drain and once it completely drained out the hatch to the chamber hissed open and Valken stepped out feeling full of strength once again. Now ready to continue his task of hunting down the blueish little freaks he gives a quick nod of thanks to the scientist that allowed him the use of the rejuvenation chamber and walked out the door wondering where he might find more of the creatures hiding, knowing that they love battle almost as much as the Saiyan's he figured his best bet would be to check around the makeshift arena he had trained in just days ago. Once he reached the arena it had finally just started to get dusk, with no one else around and not a noise to be heard he decided that he might just not find any of the creatures hiding around this area.-Well that was a thorough waste of time,.. where could they be?- Figuring it best to go back to searching the perimeter of the town he started off to the far side of the arena which led back out to the desert and started his search once again only this time widening his path to further away from the town in hopes of crossing paths with another small pack of the foul creatures.
After about three hours of aimlessly wondering in a large circle he ended up right back where he started just outside of the arena on the edge of the desert. Now starting to get frustrated he sat down with a thud and yanked open his pack readying to have a quick meal before continuing his attempts. As he got about half way through devouring a thick hunk of meat he started to hear just what he had been looking for, the distinct cackling and grunts of a Saibaman he quickly grabbed his pack and stuffed the remainder of food back into it then rushed as fast as he could without bringing any attention to himself. As he rounded a fairly large boulder he clumsily tripped right over the Saibaman he had heard just moments before sending them both tumbling, noticing his mistake and only slightly less surprised than the Saibaman he steadied himself with one hand and landed back to his feet.
Remembering that the only thing that seemed to work on these creatures was his ki blast attack he channeled as much energy as fast as he could and got into a fighting stance the best he could with the beast so close to him. Finally realizing just what was going on and eager to fight the bluish Saibaman lunged at Valken only to miss just barely, as it missed it rolled to it's side and attempted another attack. When the Saibaman reached in for another punch Valken stuffed his hand now charged with the reddish glow right into it's face and released the blast and just as the rest had done it crumpled over into a smoldering heap but unluckily he never even noticed that there was another standing just a few yards behind him until it let loose a howl of anger at seeing him kill one of it's own. Startled by the sudden noise behind him he leaps forward into a somersault and flips over as to face this new foe only in time to see that it had spit out some of it's acid and coated the spot he was just standing with it, just narrowly Valken sidestepped the second attack of acid and rushed in from behind the creature with yet another ki blast only to miss as the sneaky little devil had tricked him with an afterimage and now kicked him in the legs sending him falling to his side, as he was only a few inches from the group it hit him once more making him roll sideways ten or so yards before he regained his balance and righted himself back to his feet. -
Nice trick but I wont fall for it again!- He again started to channel his ki and rushed at the creature as fast as he could nearly making himself a blur and slammed his palm into it's chest yet the attack had only made it take a step back just as it grabbed his outstretched hand he unleashed a ki blast putting a hole clean through it's chest.
Again the next morning he waited till the lab opened and drug behind him two more mutilated corpses to the scientists.-
Oh? only two of them toady? we had almost started to expect you to bring in the rest all at once with the way your first effort turned out-Valken scoffed at this comment and aptly stated.-Well if you had made them a brighter color then maybe they wouldn't be so damned hard to find!- Grumbling he walked out the door and headed to the nearest restaurant for a good meal and a comfortable place to rest till he started on his search once again. (( Alright thats two down and three to go! Very Happy ))
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

Quest "Saibamen?!" Empty Part 3 of Quest "Saibamen?!"

Post  Valken Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:47 pm

Once he had finished relaxing after a good meal Valken set off yet again to the desert in search of the blueish Saibaman, with a little better idea of how to find them he began to look for any high risen sand dunes so he could search the gullies for where they may be hiding till night time. Being only about noon time he wiped a few beads of sweat from his forehead and spotted a good spot that wasn't all too far from where he had just fought the other two the night before, when he got close enough to the dunes he listened carefully just to see if there was any sign of them before peaking over and seeing that it was just yet another empty gully. Sighing heavily in frustration he stood atop the dune and looked around the stretch of land trying to pinpoint another high rise, instead of finding a high rise he spotted the faint shade of green.-Ahah! that's either a Saibaman or a Namekian but from this distance I really can't make it out at all,.. damn..- He started a sprint to the figure and kept dashing from one decent hiding spot to another all the while keeping his eye on the figure until he could tell just what it was.He thought to himself-Bah! just a Namekian, I suppose it's worth asking if he's seen any of the creatures rather than just ignore him, he might prove useful. - Just as he started to walk out to the Namekian one of the foul blueish Saibaman jumped out from under the sand right onto the back of the Namekian, seeing this Valken ran as fast as he could but got there to little too late to save him.
Furious that the creature managed to take another life before he could do anything about it he dove high into the air, all the while channeling his ki and on his descent he held his hand palm forward and release two bursts of the reddish balls of energy catching the creature in it's left shoulder and vaporizing it's right arm only to land with both feet firmly planted on it's face slamming it head first into the sand. -
Well that worked better than I thought it would but now I see why I can't find any of these little bastards during the light of day..well maybe one more blast for good measure just to be on the safe side- He reached down and put his hand to it's chest releasing a quick burst of ki putting a hole clean through it, he then grabbed the corpse by the leg and shrugged figuring he might as well turn this one in and wait till night time before he goes back out attempting to find anymore of them.
As he turned around to head back to town another of the Saibaman jumped out from under the sand and attempted to latch onto his chest, without a thought he turned the corpse of the other into a makeshift club and bashed it back down into the sand. -
Sheesh,. too close for comfort..- Saying this he dropped the corpse and blasted the half buried Saibaman until there was bearly anything left to have to carry. - Oops, maybe I over did it a bit, well at least it will be easier to carry back to the lab!- Panting a little from the overuse of his ki he grinned and picked up the corpse and the leg which was all that was left of his recent attacker. After he got back to town he got a bit of a charge out of the looks he got as he walked toward the lab with his "prey" in hand, as he walked up to the doors the slide open with a slight metallic hiss and glanced around till he noticed the scientist that had hired him for the task and tossed the body and leg to the ground in front of him, slightly perturbed at the sight of only a leg the scientist grumbled.-You know, I do have to study these things,... pshh, what is there left to study with this!?!-With a slight smirk Valken replied-I guess you're blind, I see a leg with a knee and foot and if you don't like that I know just where I could put it for you!-With a slight raise of his brow he watched the color flush from the scientists face and chuckled a little as the scientist scooped up the leg and started to examine it as if suddenly content with the findings. Satisfied that he is now more than half way completed with this task he glances at the clock on the wall as he walks out of the lab noticing that it's near dinner time.-Well it couldn't hurt to go have another bite to eat before I go back out on my hunt-He checked just how much zeny he had left and as he walked into the local dinning area he laughed a little to himself as he remembered the look on the scientists face after hearing the threat.(( This makes three! I hope I'm keeping it interesting for everyone))
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

Quest "Saibamen?!" Empty Part 4 Quest "Saibamen?!"

Post  Valken Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:59 pm

By the time he finished his feast of a meal Valken realized that it was already dark out and barely feeling like going back out hunting the little blue monsters in the desert, even though he would rather stay and continue relaxing he got up and started off toward the direction he had been attacked in hopes of finding the rest of the little beasts. Once he reached the edge of town just as he started out to the desert a loud bang was heard in the direction of the arena.-What the?.. who could that be at this hour?- He jumped as hard as he could and landed on the roof of the building next to him and started in a sprint leaping from building to building until there were no more on his way the the arena. Just as he was about to jump down from the building he witnessed two of the blueish Saibaman chasing a fellow Saiyan down an alley, he then ran back in an attempt to cut them off jumping over to a building that would allow him to do so he quickly ran to the far side and channeled as much ki as he could and jumped down directly in front of the Saibaman blocking them from continuing their chase. Startled by the sudden interruption the Saibaman glanced at one another then back at Valken only to have one of them be sent flying down the alley by a blast of reddish energy the one that was standing to the left was now impaled into the wall it had just been thrown too. The remaining one took the opportunity to attack and landed a couple good hits only to take a knee to the face and stumble back a few steps, seeing his opening Valken jumped at the wall and dove from wall to wall in an attempt to quickly gain a vantage point but the Saibaman started to follow, just the the Saiyan that had been running slammed it back down the the ground with a well placed kick to the head, only to fall back down to the ground rubbing his leg all the while cursing at the Saibaman. Realizing that he now had the opening he needed Valken launched a volley of ki blasts at the blueish creature and attempted to leave enough of the body for proof.
-
Well thanks for the help but I never asked for it so don't expect me to give you anything for it!- The Saiyan scoffed, cursed a little more and kicked what remained of the Saibaman before he started down the alley back toward the street.-I don't remember caring what you think or asking for a reward for saving you just stay out of my way!- Valken then started toward the Saibaman which had now been kicked back out into the alley as a female Saiyan started yelling at him-Just who the hell do you think you are to go around breaking down peoples walls like this? You better plan on paying for the damages!-He then pointed to the Saiyan that was limping away down the alley now almost back to the main street.-See the guy limping? Doesn't it make more sense that the one limping would be the one who sent it through the wall? Go get your money from him and leave me be!-She quickly looked through the hole and noticed the limping Saiyan and nodded, then jumped through the hole and ran off down the alley yelling.
With a little grin Valken swiftly grabbed what remained of the latter and the body of the smoldering body which had luckily for him landed face first into the gravel otherwise his ruse might not have worked so well and he would still be listening to the pestering Saiyan female who was now by the sounds of it giving the other Saiyan a beating for what he could only guess was his refusal of payment. With both the Saibaman in tow he jumped back up to the roof and was elated that this job was so close to done. Figuring with only having three left to hunt down and the odds being that they almost always travel in groups he decides to go back to relaxing for the night at the local bar.-
After a night like this the only thing that could make it better is a nice cool drink! hmm I might want to drop these off at the lab first though, the barkeep probably wouldn't like me carrying in a couple of corpses even if it does make for a good conversational topic-With that said he jumps back building to building until he reaches the main street where he started not too far from the lab and brings in yet another pair of the ugly little blueish corpses for the scientist to do whatever it is he does with them, without a word to the damage done this time Valken again grins remembering the look the scientist had on his face and walks back out heading to the bar laughing a good part of the way. (( Alright with this one done I'm only one last step from the finish line! Go me! lol! ))

Last edited by Valken on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : oops forgot the title >.<)
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

Quest "Saibamen?!" Empty Part 5 Quest "Sabamen?!"

Post  Valken Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:34 pm

After having his fill at the bar and a good nights rest Valken sits back and relaxes throughout the day knowing all too well that tracking the Saibaman during the day was near impossible without being suddenly attacked and rather than risking that he enjoys himself until it's just about dark out. Now feeling very confident in being able to track down the last few that remain he walks toward the desert going in the direction that he had fought just last night, all the while making sure to steer clear of the alley as to not have to be yelled at anymore, he cringes slightly at the thought but then starts to laugh a little when he remembers how he got out of the slight dilemma with the female Saiyan.- Gee, I hope it doesn't take me too long to find the last three tonight, it sure would be nice to collect my 300 zeny and be done with this little town, heck the bar doesn't even serve good ale, not to mention the lack of decent looking females - As he continues toward the desert, grumbling all the way about this or that he finally reaches a boulder that he can use to overlook the desert while he waits for any signs of the little blue freaks as he now prefers to call them. After waiting most of the night on the bolder with no sign whatsoever of anything Valken furiously starts to wander a little farther from the town not caring if he's noticed just wanting to be done with this task once and for all. He finally notices a very faint noise in the distance further from the town and dashes towards the noise only to find a pair of normal Saibaman chattering at one another. Eager for a fight and now glad that he has found something to take his anger out on he channels ki into his right and and leaps into the air as high as he can jump and lands and one of them as he blasts the second in the face with his reddish ball of energy, after watching the second reach up to it's head only to find nothing there a second before if falls over to the ground he flips backwards landing into a fighting stance and waits for the first to pull it's head out of the sand and stand back up. Wobbling as it gets back to the feet with the sickly purple blood oozing from a few spots on it's face it jumps at Valken and starts it's attack, with all the fighting he's been doing with the blue version of Saibaman the attacks of this normal one seem almost slow and rather pathetic as he's easily able to slap it's attacks away without breaking a sweat. He then jolts forward and slams his fist into it's gut making sure to hold back a little, sending it skidding back it then barks a few crude noises at him and starts to flee. Valken now becoming very confident with his ability of ki blast stands where he is and charges his ki in the palm of his hand, just as the Saibaman got to the top of the sand dune and started over the other side he winds up as if he were pitching a ball and throws the bolt of energy toward it.- I wonder just how well I can control this now, might as well have a little fun-He watches keeping his hand held out in front of him, as the ball of reddish energy flies over the dune he yanks his hand downward and hears the scream of the Saibaman. Well now that's one less vermin roaming the desert and I even amaze myself at how well I handle my ki now!-With the distraction of toying with his prey he only notices that he was being watched the whole time by the three remaining blueish Saibaman, who have been standing at the top of a nearby boulder and now spreading out in an attempt to surround him.- Well, well look he came out to play, just the little freaks! I was looking for..- All the while making his comment he channeled ki into both of his hands and readied for their attack, as the first lunged forward so did a second and Valken swiftly rolled to his left as he threw both of the bolts of energy one after another towards the first as he continued to dodge the second, without realizing he had almost forgotten about the third which slammed into his back as his bolts smashed into the first. Being thrown forward into the other Saibaman he ended up with a solid kick to the side of his head and was sent rolling a few yards before he could regain his footing, with the first now dead in a heap on the ground the remaining two rushed him and as one tried to spit it's acid on him, Valken dove to the side and heard the scream of the Saibaman that had tried to attack him from behind as the acid it's brethren had just spit forth washed over it. Now having an opening Valken tossed a fully charged ki blast at the wounded Saibaman and jumped back readying for the final one to attack. As soon as the second hit the sand of the desert face first, with what was left of it's face, the last one rushed Valken in a rage and with a flurry of attacks sent him to the ground holding his stomach.-Why you little "Cough" I'll get you for that!- As Valken stood back up he tried to channel enough ki for one more ki blast but realized that he had used up too much while playing with the other Saibaman earlier and cursed his own foolishness. With no other option Valken remained in his fighting stance waiting for the next attack and before he could attempt to think of a better plan it started to run at him once again. With no better option he kicked up a clot of sand into it's face and momentarily blinded it, using this opening he took both of his hands together and jumped into the air slamming them as hard as he could into it's skull, with a loud crunch he couldn't tell if he had broken his hands or it's skull, to his relief he could still move his hands even if slightly but the Saibaman was still standing or he thought till he looked closer and noticed that he had slammed it so far into the ground that it wasn't standing on it's own accord but just buried up to it's waste line in sand. With a loud sigh of relief he fell over and gasp for air a few times until he got control of his breathing once again.-Whew,.. who knew such a simple trick would actually work, heh, what luck but my body is so sore I don't know if I can even move,.. maybe I'll just rest here for a few hours before trying to go back for that reward...-
The next morning with two and a half corpses to turn in he finally staggered into the lab and without even bothering to look and see where the scientist was he walked right over to the rejuvenation chamber and collapsed up against it.-
Someone turn this thing on already!-After hearing him yelling one of the scientist rushed out from the back room of the lab and before even seeing Valken laying up against the pod noticed the three dead Saibaman and gasped, then looking around a little more noticed him glaring and ran over to help.-Oh, who would have thought such a task would be completed so soon? You really seem to have a number of broken bones you'll be in the chamber more than half a day before you're close to healed.-With a slight shrug Valken mocked.-Who cares just pay me and let me rest in this thing and I'll be on my way, can't wait to be rid of this town..
After 8 hours of floating in the synthetic Saiyan D.N.A. he took his reward and walked out of the lab glad to be done with the task and even more glad to have the extra zeny.-
Well a few more mugs of ale couldn't hurt before I head off back out to the desert, I already have my next location marked, just so happens to be the capitol city, they should have some good challenges!((Alright, done with this little quest, hope I made it worth reading, having to make 5 posts of it kinda makes it hard to come up with new things so sorry if I rambled >.< and let me know what you think I want some criticism so I know what to improve on, can't happen if everyone keeps their thoughts to themselves!))

Last edited by Valken on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just felt like changing a comment to add a little more humor)
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

Quest "Saibamen?!" Empty Not bad if I say so myself,.. wait I am saying so myself o.O

Post  Valken Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:51 pm

((Damn I just did a word count on all my posts for this quest thread and it came out to a 5215 word count, at the very least it can't be said I slacked on effort in this quest! lol! *pats himself on the back* mind you that's not adding any of my ooc text Razz ))
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

Quest "Saibamen?!" Empty Lack of humor,..

Post  Valken Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:05 am

((Sheesh, I try to be funny and the forum goes silent on me Sad are my jokes really that bad? By the way Korn is this enough for an approval or should a change/add more to it?))
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

Quest "Saibamen?!" Empty Re: Quest "Saibamen?!"

Post  Korn✔ Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:53 am

((This is more the enough Valken Smile Only thing I can say is, try to seperate the text into paragraphs so it is more organized and easier to read))
Approved!
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Quest "Saibamen?!" Empty Re: Quest "Saibamen?!"

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down