Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do the administrators take so long to get you in the game?

4 posters

Go down

Why do the administrators take so long to get you in the game? Empty Why do the administrators take so long to get you in the game?

Post  Javalman Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:10 pm

I do all the steps yet why.
P.S.I have 150 zeny 40 pl and 10 str,end,agi and spr.
P.S.S. Sorry if i hurt you administrators.I don't have paitence

Javalman

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Why do the administrators take so long to get you in the game? Empty Re: Why do the administrators take so long to get you in the game?

Post  Valken Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:32 pm

I understand what you mean but really we can't complain considering this is free and the time difference for the moderators also needs to be considered. I also think this might be a conversation for general chat more so than new vegeta :-\
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

Why do the administrators take so long to get you in the game? Empty Re: Why do the administrators take so long to get you in the game?

Post  Javalman Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:16 am

Valken wrote:I understand what you mean but really we can't complain considering this is free and the time difference for the moderators also needs to be considered. I also think this might be a conversation for general chat more so than new vegeta :-\
Thanks i just was very anxious. Sorry.

Javalman

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:45 am

I don't see any application, Javalman. You need to post a roleplay like others did.
Btw, its moved to General Chat because New Vegeta is only for roleplays.
And yeah, it hard to keep track of every thing and every one, read all the roleplays, approve, edit the stats, make sure I did no mistakes, edit the Zeny, close all the topics that need to be closed and then do it all over next time some one applies XP
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Javalman Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Sorry i have 150 zeny 40 pl and 10 str,end,agi and spr . Is that enough? Also i was walking with my wife and then suddenly a saiyan wants my wife to marry him so i challenged him . Then he lunged at me but i dodged and punched him 12 times and he left . And i went to home and rested

Javalman

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valken Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Javalman wrote:Sorry i have 150 zeny 40 pl and 10 str,end,agi and spr . Is that enough? Also i was walking with my wife and then suddenly a saiyan wants my wife to marry him so i challenged him . Then he lunged at me but i dodged and punched him 12 times and he left . And i went to home and rested

You should probably check out how others are posting what happens to their characters and try to mimic that because what you posted here isn't really how you rp a character. Go to the New Vegeta board since you're a Saiyan or any other world even just helps if you explain how you got to there I guess and try writing out a short story with some detail of where it takes place the conversation and remember that your first post is supposed to be like an intro for your character and that you're not super strong or have a ton of powers to start with you earn them and only have basic fighting skills,although I am not a moderator it just seems to be the way rping on these forums work.

p.s. I'm not trying to be rude only trying to help so sorry if my comment hurt your feelings or what not Neutral
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

Why do the administrators take so long to get you in the game? Empty Yep

Post  Xicor Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:40 pm

((And when u make an application dont get so angry if the admin is not online hes only one leading the whole rpg so...))
Xicor
Xicor

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum