Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Genshin

4 posters

:: RPG :: Earth

Go down

I am Genshin Empty I am Genshin

Post  LamonetheMan Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:16 am

I am Genshin I am from planet Vegeta and I have come to destroy the universe and anyone who gets in my way
LamonetheMan
LamonetheMan

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

I am Genshin Empty Re: I am Genshin

Post  Korn✔ Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:58 am

((Try to read the guides here and then edit your post.))

Last edited by Korn✔ on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xicor Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:32 pm

((Do you have an idea of how short this is? Check out the intro of somebody else who is approved and you will see how you should make this intro. For now its pretty much awfully bad))
P.S.Not trying to be rude
Xicor
Xicor

Character

Back to top Go down

I am Genshin Empty Good luck

Post  Valken Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:04 pm

(( Well I have to say good luck with destroying the universe right off the bat when you have no powers as of yet and basic power level, it's about the same thing as if a normal human were to say "I'm going to destroy you" to a Super Saiyan, really kinda comical but it's up to you on how you rp your character just try to follow the rules and use description in a story not just a quick comment of what you want to do and what you will do lol! ))
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Xicor Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:30 am

Valken wrote:(( Well I have to say good luck with destroying the universe right off the bat when you have no powers as of yet and basic power level, it's about the same thing as if a normal human were to say "I'm going to destroy you" to a Super Saiyan, really kinda comical but it's up to you on how you rp your character just try to follow the rules and use description in a story not just a quick comment of what you want to do and what you will do lol! ))
((LoL ur right that would be pretty hard for me with no powers and a plvl of 40:P lol! ))
Xicor
Xicor

Character

Back to top Go down

I am Genshin Empty A simple reference

Post  Valken Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:09 pm

(( For those who start out rping on these forums, if you have ever watched DBZ then you know who Master Roshi is and when you start you are only 39 points in power level stronger than his pet turtle "Don't believe me then look back in the show at episode 8(Gohan Goes Banana's) where Bulma uses the scouter on Roshi, Krillin and the turtle" so just keep that in mind when introducing your character))
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:36 am

Valken wrote:(( For those who start out rping on these forums, if you have ever watched DBZ then you know who Master Roshi is and when you start you are only 39 points in power level stronger than his pet turtle "Don't believe me then look back in the show at episode 8(Gohan Goes Banana's) where Bulma uses the scouter on Roshi, Krillin and the turtle" so just keep that in mind when introducing your character))
((Lol. Well im going to lock this thread before it gets full of spam. When Genshin will want to re-apply, he will just open another topic.))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: RPG :: Earth