Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gorin

3 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Gorin Empty Gorin

Post  ssj3 Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:39 pm

Gorin - The Journey Begins
---------------------------------------------------------
On a distant planet called Planet Vegeta a saiyan child is born. Right after his birth he was taken and inspected like all saiyans upon birth. During the progress they chose a name and uploaded it into the large database. The little boy screamed and wagged his saiyan tail from side to side showing his saiyan nature. He was placed into a small pod like the other saiyan infants to wait for further tests.

Gorin possessed a high enough powerlevel at birth to have training with older saiyans, and he was raised in a world of violence among the other children of the saiyan race. Once Gorin was seven years old his father took him home and took him into the desert for hard training every single day. Gorin's father Torgan aimed to train his son (who he called: "his little brat") an elite, for he himself was an average saiyan. Truly he loved his son, but he tended to hide his emotions like most saiyans.

-10 years later

Gorin's vision was blurred, drops of sweat streamed on his face and poured to the dry, hot sand of the desert.
-I want to see push-ups!
Argh! we are not leaving until you make a pool of sweat on the sand!
- Gorin's father yelled.

-ten minutes later

-You'll never become a warrior at this rate! a hundred more, or I will make you
run around the desert carrying boulders hands up!

This was Gorin's life everyday; Training with his father Torgan in the dry desert, under the burning sun of Planet Vegeta.

-There son, have a drink before your daily humiliation. *throws a flagon of water to Gorin*- Torgan said.
This meant that the daily spar had begun, they both took a distance of at least five meters and took their best fighting stances. The wind blew
on the desert and sand whirled around the fighters. After five seconds of silence Torgan did the first move and the spar begun. Gorin evaded his father's kick, but was careless and the second kick hit his stomach and sent him at least a meter back and his head sunk into the sand. Torgan laughed and grabbed Gorin from his back and lifted him back to the dry sand. Gorin cleaned himself and saw an opening and aimed a kick to his father's stomach, Torgan was catched offguard and the strike
landed on his stomach, sending him back. While his stumbled back Gorin
charged and launched a fury of punches against Torgan.
Nice try kid!
-Torgan shouted. Torgan prepared a blast
and shot the frenzied kid away with a Ki blast. Gorin flew towards the cliffs turning them into rubble. Torgan panted a little and a drop of sweat streamed
down his cheek and into the hot sand.
-Oh good, he dropped his guard.-Gorin thought to himself and grinned. Gorin leaped off from the rubble, and jetted off from the hard rock leaving only a dust cloud behind him. Torgan didn't
foresee this tactic but evaded Gorin's extraordinary attack. Gorin started to lose his speed, but then saw he was flying towards another cliff. He bounced off from it and this time hit his father with a kick in mid-air. Torgan was amazed and he flew to the rubbles.-Hahaha! you didn't see that one coming did you?!-Gorin yelled in joy. Torgan jumped up from the rocks and wiped the stream of blood from his face.-Blood...how can a ten year-old draw blood from me? -Torgan muttered in disbelief.
It was the very first time when Gorin drew blood from his father in battle.

-You have grown more powerfull than I expected, so maybe we should turn up the heat... I'll go up to my limit.-Torgan said and grinned.
Torgan shaped up, and began to power up; the wind sent by Torgan's
energy blew away sand from his feet, and the ground
beneath his feet suffered minor cracks.
-Awesome.-Gorin thought and cowered his eye from the blowing sand. -That does it, I'm done.-Gorin said and balanced his energy. The sand settled down and some rocks fell back to the ground leaving no sound when hitting the soft sand.
When the battle started again it raged wildly, both fighters sent powerfull attacks with both determination and strength. Allthough Gorin dealed some significant blows,
Torgan seemed to have the upper hand, and was much faster than his son.

-3 hours later

-It seems that you have suffered enough for this day,
3 hours without a break, let's head back!
-Torgan said and grinned. Gorin and Torgan (Tara, Gorin's mother is dead) lived close to the city of Vegeta, in the edge of a forest. The forest was a home to many saibamen
and low-class saiyan bandits, both had many encampments there and they often pillaged the outlying homes. East of the forest, and north of the barren desert-mountains there was a high hill with a saiyan station built on it. Many space-ships were contained here, and daily spacepods left from this station.

Gorin and his father arrived from the desert and peered into the distance. They saw the forest clearly, and noticed spacepods against the night sky. Two spacepods set off and pierced the atmosphere on the way up.

They continued to walk towards the forest, exhausted. Torgan instucted that they should go by the forest's edge. They were too tired
to face the brigands and the saibamen in the forest. After a pleasant moment of walking
of walking under the night sky the landscape started to change into green, rocky ground, though there was still sand from the desert, carried by the winds. Once home, Torgan stepped to the door and typed in the security code, while Gorin watched amazed. The door slided away to the side and revealed a small home. Gorin rushed inside and first went to the bathroom. His face was cowered in blood, he was sweaty, he was cowered in sand and his upper gi was ripped apart. After having a pleasant wash Gorin headed for his room and pressed some buttons on the wall. A bed descended from the roof, and the wall opened and revealed a large wardrobe. He took new clothes for the next day of training and closed the wardrobe pressing the button. His stomach growled loudly and he sighed.
Gotta get something into my stomach!-He said and headed to the refrigerator. The saiyan child grabbed as much of food he could carry and runned to his room laughing.

-8 years later

The morning was totally normal. An eighteen year old saiyan Gorin slept like a stock in his bed, 10.00 in the morning. In a sudden he woke up when he heard weird sounds outside... -Not now! the one who woke me up will pay! -He said and jumped out of his bed and looked in to the mirror. There was the same old saiyan, black and messy hair and eyebrows, black eyes, tall, muscular, and the same bad breath every morning. It had been eight years since the day he stole all that food.-Good old times.-He said and grinned.
He put his clothes on, the same old saiyan training suit.

Something was wrong that day though, the morning came like a brown dusk, but at the minute food was all that mattered. After munching an hour he burped loudly and took his boots. He stepped outside, but freezed in terror. The sky was red, smoke rose from the distance, and a humongolous reddish ball
blocked out the sun and approached the planet. He didn't notice his father Torgan flying to his direction as fast as possible. -Gorin! you must flee! run through the forest and climb the hill up to the station!
you should be able to reach a spacepod in time for escape!
-The pale Torgan yelled and landed. -No I won't leave you here
father! come with me!
-Gorin yelled in disbelief.
-Shut up! you have a chance to live! now run, I'll find another way from this hell!-Torgan shouted but his voice began
to falter. Gorin took anything he could and packed everything, and began to run towards the forest with a tear in his eye.

Gorin ran as fast as he could, bouncing from trees and rocks, but suddenly a group of saibamen attacked him. They were scared and desparate for survival.
Now Frieza's death ball pierced the atmosphere, and a terrible sound of doom ripped the air. Gorin powered up and a white-bluish aura glowed luminously. He fought the saibamen
all the way to the hill's foot. Gorin panted and shaped up after a brief battle and set off to reach the station in time.

Gorin arrived to the station and climbed up three sets of stairs and ripped the door open with three strikes. He ran through the hall and cleared his way to the pod chamber by kicking of the door. He looked
the pods on the right side of the room. They were inactive. He sweared
loudly and hit the buttons like a madman, and one of the pods flashed red. -Emergency route selected,
preparing to launch.
-The machine announced. Gorin hit the red
flashing button and ran to the red spacepod. He opened the pod and jumped in. He took the remote and pressed the leave button ten times in a row. The pod began to rise and the roof opened, Gorin sighed in relief as the spacepod rised up and rushed into the sky.

-five minutes later

Torgan ran and panted heavily, then he jumped into the air and flew towards the city. The city was filled with flashing red emergency lights and the saiyans and aliens ran around in panic. Then the death ball left
the atmosphere and rushed against the planet. Torgan floated in the air watching how the ball crashed the planet and sent a shockwave and a wall of flame to obliterate all life in a matter of seconds. Torgan raised his hands with a smile for his son was alive.
Then the explosion obliterated him and the whole planet and so Gorin's
father passed from the books of the living.

Gorin was flying in his captured spacepod, and just reached the atmosphere in the same time as the first shockwave erupted. The shockwave reached the pod and hit it hard, but sent it away into the space. Gorin hit his head and lost consciousness in the impact. There he travelled, alone in the outer space without any knowledge of his destination, but he was alive.

The journey begins...............
----------------------------------------

((This is my new character, so a moderator can reset my old character and put these stats there!)) Razz

Zeny: 150
PL: 40
STR: 10
AGI: 10
END: 10
SPR: 10

Word count: 1725

((Comments are welcome, im now writing the first
training post.)) SSJ Goku Charge

ssj3
ssj3

Character
Race: Saiyan
PL: 1684

Back to top Go down

Gorin Empty Re: Gorin

Post  Aurzel Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:28 pm

((you should have extended it a bit more to include your first training since most of this was training anyway, big points Razz
i like your writing style i must say))

Aurzel

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:23 am

((About the training, I wanted to tell something of his childhood on Planet Vegeta, which was mostly only training with his father.

The training will take part in New Vegeta, where he accidentally lands.)) Razz
ssj3
ssj3

Character
PL: 1684

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:22 pm

Approved!
Korn✔
Korn✔