Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, Wheres someone i can tag along with?

3 posters

Go down

So, Wheres someone i can tag along with? Empty So, Wheres someone i can tag along with?

Post  Some_weirdGuy Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:38 am

One of the main reasons i like forum RPG's is for the interaction between players. So now that my guys set up i'm looking to join with some other people to start RPing together.
(my guys on earth so i guess only people from earth can join me right now?)

So, is anyone around who wants to join up with me? I'm happy to just have my character tag along while you do whatever you want. I just prefer company to RPing on my own. (lets you 'bounce off each other' as your RP[if you get what i mean?], interaction is always good and keeps it interesting)
Some_weirdGuy
Some_weirdGuy

Character
Race: Android

Back to top Go down

So, Wheres someone i can tag along with? Empty Re: So, Wheres someone i can tag along with?

Post  Pineapple24 Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:46 am

I'm down, currently training with Roshi but I had a few Idea's for an open mini saga. Really been waiting for an active person on earth to start it lol so yeah if you have any topic ideas lemme know.

Yoshi
Pineapple24
Pineapple24

Character
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

So, Wheres someone i can tag along with? Empty i like pie

Post  tristep Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:41 am

I can join my character can go with almost any personality and he is 13 but he has to look like my description
tristep
tristep

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

So, Wheres someone i can tag along with? Empty Re: So, Wheres someone i can tag along with?

Post  Pineapple24 Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:46 am

You'd probably need to find a way to planet earth first tristep. Frieza Laugh
Pineapple24
Pineapple24

Character

Back to top Go down

So, Wheres someone i can tag along with? Empty crap!

Post  tristep Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:02 pm

craaaaap!
tristep
tristep

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Some_weirdGuy Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Well pineapple, I'm ready when you are.

I'm not quite sure exactly how this is suppose to work. But should we do one of the quests together? (i guess we would just split the reward?)

What were you thinking we could do? I'm happy to just end up meeting your guy and joining you on whatever you want to do.

My guys much weaker than your guy right now though XD
Some_weirdGuy
Some_weirdGuy

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Pineapple24 Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:26 am

Well if you're wanting to gain power level and techniques I can help you with that throughout a storyline I create as the mini saga for us and new comers. I was thinking maybe naming it " Reincarnation with a hint of Garlic " and having a rip in the time continuem where both Garlic and Garlic Jr. return spreading their dark mist over a certain city afterwhich their goal is to once again take over earth with it. It'll provide plenty ideas as well as citizen enemies that we have the choice of A) Helping or B) if they are too big of a threat destroying. And at the end defeating both Garlic and Garlic Jr. Should give you a decent boost and be an awesome storyline lemme know what you think.

So, Wheres someone i can tag along with? YoshiJumpJoy - Yoshi
Pineapple24
Pineapple24

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Some_weirdGuy Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:09 am

Both garlic and garlic Jr? But garlic got sealed away by kami (otherwise he would have taken over the world with his demonic army or whatever).
I think Garlick Jr on his own might be ok anyway, Although, maybe if he uses the dragon balls to wish His father back from the realm of darkness? then it would explain reasonably how they are both there.
(the mini-saga could start off with us trying to stop him get the dragon balls/make the wish/whatever, but we fail and he wishes Garlic back, then we have to beat them both)

Alternatively we could have a story involving demon king piccolo Wink. Kami was the one who sealed Garlic away, maybe Garlic Jr brings back Piccolo(seen as he's kami's other half) to try and get him to free his father (maybe for some reason the dragon balls can't free garlic, or maybe he just doesn't have the dragon balls and just releases piccolo without their help).

((and sorry about not replying earlier))
Some_weirdGuy
Some_weirdGuy

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum