Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first appearence The Lengendary Sayian

4 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

My first appearence The Lengendary Sayian Empty My first appearence The Lengendary Sayian

Post  LamonetheMan Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:20 pm

As I walked the desert climate of planet Vegeta I confront two powerful sayians but they were not tough enough to fight the mighty super sayian Genshin as I sat in wait for them to attack suddenly out of nowhere one of them wants to challenge me one on one so as I am I accepted his match as we started the battle he was a bit amazing enough to make me transform but once in super sayian form I beat him quickly as I gaze upon his ally he laughs and said you are going to need more power than that to defeat me and he transformed to super sayian two I did not want to make the fight last long so as he attack me I began to transform to my ultimate form super sayian 5 and destroyed him in one shot after that I made my way toward earth not to fight but to observe who is capable to fight me
LamonetheMan
LamonetheMan

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

My first appearence The Lengendary Sayian Empty Re: My first appearence The Lengendary Sayian

Post  Korn✔ Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:52 am

Muche better then your last post but you really should read the pages in the portal. You can't transform without your character being able to do so.
Oh and your missing the starting stats at the bottom of the post. Edit it to contain:
Code:
Zeny: 150
PL: 40
(You have 40 points to assign)
STR:
END:
AGI:
SPR:
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

My first appearence The Lengendary Sayian Empty Ahhhhhh

Post  Xicor Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:43 pm

((Umm... Isn't god modding disallowed? You said u turned ssj5))

Last edited by Xicor on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Xicor
Xicor

Character

Back to top Go down

My first appearence The Lengendary Sayian Empty Re: My first appearence The Lengendary Sayian

Post  Valken Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:43 pm

((I wonder, are you trying to make it out like you're another Broly or could you somehow back track to before you had all these "powers" and start off with your history because you don't just end up born a Super Saiyan even Broly had to grow up some before he could transform. With all the posts I have read of people just being all mighty and having special powers it makes me wonder if anyone bothers to read the rules before starting a rp. Also Super Saiyan four was supposed to be the ultimate form of Saiyan transformation so by the concept of man who made the series (Akira Toriyama) there is no such thing as a level five, just a fused four. Don't get me wrong I am by no means saying you can't be as you say a legendary Super Saiyan, just saying you gotta do as everyone else and work your way up to it or the who concept of an interactive rp would be meaningless Neutral ))
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down