Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegeta Saga: Saiyans Backed Into A Corner

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Vegeta Saga: Saiyans Backed Into A Corner Empty Vegeta Saga: Saiyans Backed Into A Corner

Post  Aurzel Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:14 pm

(this is just a spur of the moment thing in hopes of breathing new life into this rp, since everyone's a saiyan as is this saga takes place on planet vegeta everyone should get to the scene asap and all posts take place in this thread, there's no training or learning new skills etc in this topic only activity and action)

An explosion shook the whole of planet vegeta as a huge globe of light expanded outwards, engulfing an entire city. As the light faded a crater several kilometres across had replaced what had once been a city.

"Report!" a tall man said, decked out in full battle armour. He towered over his subordinates as they quaked in fear, none willing to risk saying something to upset him.
"If I don't hear from one of you I'll have to find new scouts," he glared at them, his lip curling into a sneer.
"W-We umm ... that is to say we ..." one of them stuttered.
"Speak up!" he roared.
The speaker jumped back, almost tripping over his own feet, "We couldn't find any err trace of them."
"No ... trace," he looked as if he was about to burst a blood vessel. Suddenly he grabbed the poor scout by the arm and with a quick swing, threw him into the air. There was a brief flash as an energy wave was unleashed, exploding the scout and scattering his remainds across the crater. The other three looked aghast at the sky long after the energy had dissipated, unable to speak.
"Well!" the scouts jumped and looked at him but before they could do or say anything three more blasts were hurtling towards them. The scouts tried to run but they were too slow and exploded in a shower of energy and body parts.
"Send in scout team 2, first team has proved to be ... less than satisfactory," the man said, into a scouter.

"You should be a bit more conservative, I don't have an endless supply of people Vegrak," a voice said behind the man.
He turned quickly and fell to his knees, "Forgive me master, I just cannot tolerate incompetance." There was no fear in his eyes as he spoke, but his head was bowed in respect to the one he was speaking to.
"You're forgiven," a globe of energy appeared in the speaker's hand and shot towards Vegrak. Vegrak dove to the side at the last moment and the energy blast struck the ground, erupting high into the sky like a pillar of light. "Missed again ..."
Vegrak nodded in mild amusement as he stood, "We shall find them soon enough, it is inevitable..."

Aurzel

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Saga: Saiyans Backed Into A Corner Empty Re: Vegeta Saga: Saiyans Backed Into A Corner

Post  MeredithPunk Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:14 am

((I'll join as soon as my pl is updated, good work putting this up, I'll be there soon))
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Vegeta Saga: Saiyans Backed Into A Corner Empty Re: Vegeta Saga: Saiyans Backed Into A Corner

Post  Aurzel Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:01 pm

((dont post ooc stuff unless there's rp attached to it otherwise things get messy, and just join anyway there's not going to be fighting right of the bat so you can just post about getting to the area
oh and when you get there you'll just find the crater and maybe the remenants of the people that Vegrak blasted))

Aurzel

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  MeredithPunk Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Nakato was out for a leisurely stroll that morning, the sun was high in the sky, warming the city below. But this was to end very soon. Withig seconds the sun had been blanked out by a huge billowing cloud of smoke and flames. People began to scatter in confusion and horror. Nakato fled off the streets, down into an alleyway, as debris of all sorts flew down. "What the hell is going on down there?!" he thought.

Soon he was on the scene, the sight was horrific, men littered the ground, howling and moaning, their cries were drowned out by a long snarling devilish laugh, "We shall find them soon enough, it is inevitable," a dark shadowy figure, rubbed his hands together in contentment. Nakato began to sweat, he was nervous, what in god's name was about to go down. Suddenly the dark figure struck down another man, Nakato stiffened as then the figure held his finger out, aiming it towards Nakato... the next few seconds, seemed to pass in black and white,

(Ok, thanks for the heads up, Ill take it all on board, BTW this scene sounds really awesome! Razz))
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurzel Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:56 pm

"Haven't you had enough play time?" the figure hissed.
"Yes master," Vegrak nodded, lowering his arm and taking off into the sky. The figure remained for a moment before simply vanishing into the shadows as if he has been nothing more than a wisp of smoke.

Aurzel was blinded by light as the horizon lit up with what looked like a huge ball of energy.
"What the hell was that?" he asked himself as he rose into the air to try to get a better look. Below he could hear murmurs and shouts as everyone else had been just as suprised as he.
"I gotta go check this out," he said to himself determindely as he flew off in the direction of the fading light.
It took him several minutes before he saw anything and when he did he nearly fell out of the sky. Where he'd known there had been houses and towers before, there was now only a huge crater. It looked like a meteor had ripped off a huge chunk of the land. Aurzel slowly descended as he got closer. As he did he saw a figure take off to the left of the crater and disappear almost in a flash at incredible speed. He quickly took off towards that side of the crater and soon spotted another person floating above the edge of the crater looking rather shaken.
"Who are you? Did you do this?" Aurzel asked cautiously as he approached. He kept his distance and raised his hands to protect himself in case he was flying into an ugly situation but on the inside he was almost quaking at the thought that someone or something had so quickly destroyed all this.
He drew a little closer as the person he had addressed seemed to be ignoring him, "Well answer me or has a tuffle got your tongue?"

((you're up meredith))

Aurzel

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  MeredithPunk Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:20 am

Nakato coughed an spluttered, "Egh, sorry about that, I only just got here, seems to be some sort of invasion. Nakato wiped the newly gathered dust off his nose with another cough. "You might as well make your self helpful in the resistance, there's a lot of work to do, we should start by contacting the medics..."

Nakato coughed a final time as he turned away from Aurzel, and made his way over to the injured men.
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum