Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nakato Saiyan Warrior (Day 2 in the city) (Needs Approval)

3 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Nakato Saiyan Warrior (Day 2 in the city) (Needs Approval) Empty Nakato Saiyan Warrior (Day 2 in the city) (Needs Approval)

Post  MeredithPunk Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:37 pm

((My Letest piece of work, things are really starting to go somewhere, enjoy this guys,))

Nakato’s tired eyes crept opened; he shot his arms above his head and tensed them before bringing them down stretching. He let off a wild yawn, which woke Flannigan up with quite a shock. “Argh!” he moaned rolling back and forth left to right. “What did you stab into me while I was asleep?!” he cried gripping along the back of his neck.
Nakato remained silent; he didn’t think Flannigan was even fully awake yet, so he just waited for him to come to his senses. It was only an hour before the two were, dressed and fed, and unwashed...
“Do you have any recollection of last night Flannigan?” Nakato laughed, but still was shocked to hear the answer, “No I actually don’t, last thing I remember we were going to fight in a gang war, and then tearing though some wimpy half assed punk,” Flannigan replied. “Although my ki feels drained and my neck is ever so sore,” he continued.
“Just to put things short, you were knocked out by that gang leader, the one who brushed against my shoulder, I went psycho on him, then one whole team came to kill me, but luckily I escaped, oh yeah and I learnt Bukujutsu,” Nakato said, like it was a Sunday lunch. Flannigan chuckled, “So you were quite the show pony?” “Yeah, unfortunately you weren’t awake too see it,” Nakato replied.
They both chatted to each other for a short period after that and were soon on their way out to the city, both of them side by side, in the air flying, “I didn’t know you knew Bukujutsu?” Nakato exclaimed, as the human body rose up with easy off his feet, “Yes, a little trick I used to show the other earthling boys at home,” Flannigan laughed, as the both darted forward, weaving in and out of various obstacles, “I also worked out, that my trip time has shortened tremendously, when I previously thought it would take me 3 days plus, I knew I was in for a long trip. But then I learnt Bukujutsu, allowing me to travel over the city out of the way of the traffic, just about halving my time, I should arrive at the palace by late tonight,” Nakato said smiling.
A sad face drooped over Flannigan’s eyes, “Well I guess back to the old’ shack for me,” Flannigan mumbled, “Hey, no way! You better start training pal, I want a good fight on my way back, and I’ll be running to you!” Nakato laughed. This brought a smile over Flannigan’s face. “Hahaha, I will be, you’d better come back a lot stronger, because I will raise my power level oh so much!” Flannigan exclaimed, Nakato just imagined Flannigan taking on a whole gar war by himself, using what he called his pyrotechnics, really he means he’s a firebug.
Nakato thought back to last night, he laughed as he thought back to when he had that epiphany, it was a moment of truth when he realizes he wasn’t little Nakato anymore, he was big tough Nakato, and he felt proud. It was an odd moment, he didn’t know what snapped, but now he had a sense of manliness. He had matured a lot more and now he was sure that his power must have increased as well. After he came so close to being killed by those men last night, after he attacked the gang leader.
If it wasn’t a physical change he had undergone it was most definitely a mental one. He was in a different mindset now; there was just one thing he wanted, something to test his skills. He needed something that would put his newfound talent into practice. And what harm could it do, King Vegeta would still be stronger, there is no harm it raising his power level a bit and he didn’t mind wasting a day for it, besides it would pay off in the long run. He knew exactly where he had to go, he told his plan to Flannigan, “Yes good idea, don’t let me get in your way, I shall return home and begin my training, see you in a week roughly!” Flannigan said as he waved his arms while retreating back to his home.
Nakato knew there would be some definite jobs in the city he could do, according to his map it was only just out to his right. Within minutes he arrived in the city and was scanning the area for crime.
Within seconds he spotted a young saiyan delinquent entering a convenience store masked. He flew down and stood in the door way. It had been longer than 3 minutes before the youth drew some sort of blaster upon the shop keeper. “Hand over the zeny!” he exclaimed, showing the blaster was loaded. This was Nakato’s chance, he crept in unnoticed and took the ruffian by the neck, “Good try short stuff,” He chuckled, gripping the blaster with his other arm. The youth just laughed, “Did you really think I was so inexperienced that I would come alone, we know about people like you,” he chuckled; another huge ruffian stepped into the doorway with a loaded blaster. Aiming at Nakato, “Drop him,” he grumbled. “Good work Grizz,” the first youth exclaimed, and then waited for Nakato to drop him. Nakato remained silent, “Drop him,” Grizz he bigger man grumbled louder this time. “Yeah, drop me you crazy freak,” the first one shouted. Nakato made a hasty movement; he hoped he was faster than Grizz.
He threw the first thug down with force, he slammed into the bottom edge of the counter, and he then leapt to his side, perching quickly on the counter. The slow thug Grizz fired. Nakato was faster, he darted off the counter avoiding any shots, as he flew he fired small individual ki blasts. Each one ramming into the tip of Grizz’s gun,
He soon flew in rapidly approaching Grizz; he sent a nice right hook and hit Grizz’s chiselled jaw. Grizz was slightly taken back by this, but not fazed. Nakato heard the first one beginning to emerge from the edge of the desk, still dazed from the blow.
Nakato sent his arm out jabbing Grizz in the guts; Grizz looked down as if to say “What the heck?” although Nakato kept his hand firmly placed in Grizz’s belly, he then shot a good sized ki beam straight into Grizz, launching him through the door of the shop and out onto the road.
Nakato turned to see the first thug had stood to his feet, “You’re going to pay dearly,” he scowled. The first thug held out his blaster, he fired six shots; they all soared through the expanse of the shot eventually reaching their destination, Nakato.
Nakato ran though them, amazingly, placing his arm out, charging it with ki and then simply brushing them lightly sent them mainly into the walls, Nakato advanced along the floor of the shop finally coming to a stop at the first thug. Ne drove his right arm into the nose of the thug in front of him; next with his left hand he took him around the neck, and dragged his head down to Nakato’s waist, then kneeing him in the stomach, winding him.
Before standing him up against the wall and sending a powerful left stroke to his eye and then to his chin. Before tossing him down on the ground, “You don’t hold up very well in the martial arts department, do you?” Nakato laughed, the thug simply gurgled on the thick stream of blood running from his nose pouring into his gaping mouth, which Nakato had locked into that position with his fist.
The shopkeeper thanked Nakato and have him 100 zeny, the shopkeeper was a little old man, he handed the note worth 100 zeny over to Nakato, “No sir, it was nothing you keep this money, you need to keep your business up and going,” Nakato said kindly, but no, the old man just shook his head kind of cutely placing the note back into Nakato’s hand. Nakato wasn’t one to argue, he simply nodded taking the note and leaving, although on the way back as the automatic doors shut as Nakato walked out, the old man looked up to find a 100 zeny note jammed in between the doors. They remained shutting and the note stuck there, the old man chuckled going to retrieve the note.
Nakato walked out to the street, he saw a group of police officers gathered around the shop ready to take away the thugs, “Thank you for your cooperation citizen, you will be rewarded,” the officer said, shaking hands with Nakato, “No thank you, I would not like to be rewarded, the pride is enough for me,” Nakato chuckled along with the officer, “Good, because we’re on a budget,” the police officer whispered, before laughing at his joke, Nakato chuckled, but didn’t find it that humourous. He turned around about to head off to find a whole squad of Palace elite guards armed with huge canons, aimed at the sky.
Nakato strolled over to one of the civilian’s “What’s going on?” he asked, “Didn’t you hear, Vegeta is apparently going to be invaded!” the guy exclaimed, Nakato’s eyes widened, “What!” he replied, “That’s not the shocking part, the bit I couldn’t believe was, there’s only one invader,” the civilian whispered across, as he was shushed by palace guards.
“How long, until it arrives?” Nakato asked interested yet still scared. “It’s only meant to be a couple of minutes,” the civilian replied. Nakato gasped, he couldn’t believe it, he glanced over and saw King Vegeta ready to fight, and it was cool, seeing such a king that was dedicated to his planet, it made Nakato proud. But was it a wise move?
The next few minutes passed in silence, but then, suddenly a bright big, and what looked like meteorite came into view. Civilian screamed in panic. A bugle player stood upon a military tank, he began to play a tune, representing the start of a war. Only would it be heard again if Planet Vegeta survived.
There was silence, still, as the ship in the sky drew nearer. Suddenly a figure on Nakato’s right tapped him on the shoulder, it was Flannigan, and Nakato gave a silent wave, not to disturb the silence. The next few seconds remained silent, as the ship began to land, it was a process, first the ship hovered about 400 metres up in the air, then it lowered long rods made of metal, which acted like legs, these were very thick and dug deep into the ground.
Slowly as the minutes passed, the ship lowered itself about 50 metres and eventually reached ground level, and luckily the door to the ship flicked open and slammed onto the road of Vegeta. Two alien guards came rushing out clearing the way for their leader.
They were pink all over, had jagged edges poking off their skin. They wore fine silk robes, over strong hard armour, which covered their necks, chest, back, legs, arms and feet. They stood silently both wielding huge spears.
Two more emerged both wearing the same attire. Then finally their leader emerged, he had black armour, with red trimming. It had a royal logo on the breast plate to his armour. His helmet which was fitted tightly over his head sported the same logo. He wore a tight robe which had been weaved around his arms, in the same way a bag was worn, except the robe met in the middle of his back. He had another robe strapped around each leg and one securing the armour around his waist.
The royal Vegeta guards were on the verge of firing their cannons but King Vegeta signalled to hold their fire. “Hello...” Vegeta shouted over, not knowing the name of the alien. “Hello saiyan, I believe you are King Vegeta?” he asked, not stating his own name, although King Vegeta made it obvious to. “Uh, yes, I am, may I ask, what your name is,” King Vegeta asked raising an eyebrow. “Well, I’m surprised you have no heard of me, I am King Ozario!” he stated, raising his fist into the air.
King Vegeta nodded, acknowledging his greatness. “And what is it you have come here to attain from us,” King Vegeta asked, knowing the attack was quite random. “Hehe, have you not been keeping an eye on your sister planets, my crew have been surfing the galaxy, in search of metals and minerals. We decided to have some training on the other planets around you, before we came here, so to put it short, we want to destroy you an rid you of your minerals and metals,” Ozario laughed.
“Very well, I guess this means we will be at war then?” King Vegeta asked, telling his troops to be ready with their guns, “Most certainly!” Ozario stated, before shouting “Troops march out, kill the guards, then the civilians, then capture the King,” he ordered, stepping aside to let his troops march out.
Nakato stepped back in horror, he looked to the man beside him in shock, “I thought, you said he was alone!?” Nakato exclaimed, “He must’ve lied, he only gave us three days warning!” the man fired back. Nakato would have replied if the noise of the war began to drown out his voice.
Nakato felt the same adrenaline rush he felt before, back in the gang war, only this time. It was wilder. He saw as King Vegeta ran into battle with his troops. He wondered if this would be the last time he ever battled.
Nakato stood back, looking to Flannigan, he signalled for them to run into battle and help, Nakato began to shake his head but Flannigan already had ran into battle...

End:1000+12=1012
Spr:1084+8=1092
Str:1498+5=1503

Wc:2315-400=1915
End:1012+1025=2037
Spr:1092+890=1982

Old pl:5132
New pl:6661

Last edited by MeredithPunk on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Nakato Saiyan Warrior (Day 2 in the city) (Needs Approval) Empty Re: Nakato Saiyan Warrior (Day 2 in the city) (Needs Approval)

Post  Korn✔ Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:18 pm

((Only 2285 words, very far from 2315 BONUS words))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Nakato Saiyan Warrior (Day 2 in the city) (Needs Approval) Empty Re: Nakato Saiyan Warrior (Day 2 in the city) (Needs Approval)

Post  Aurzel Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:52 pm

((heheh, trying to cheat up over us meredithpunk? Razz))

Aurzel

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  MeredithPunk Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:54 pm

no, I just forgot to take 400,
Edited.
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurzel Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:54 pm

((suuure we believe you Wink))

Aurzel

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  MeredithPunk Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:40 am

((Gee, I know you would trust me, Wink ))
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:47 pm

((It's 1915 bonus))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  MeredithPunk Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:00 am

((This should be edited now))
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:21 am

((This should be Approved! now.))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum