Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gorin's capture

3 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Gorin's capture Empty Gorin's capture

Post  ssj3 Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:11 am

The Capture
----------------
Gorin woke up almost in an instant as the sunrays reached his face.
-The morning is passing, I should get going.-Gorin said and stood up. The water in the pond was now warmed by the sun so Gorin had a swim before starting his journey to the mountains. -It was just yesterday when I practised my Ki, and I think
I got the hang of it now.
-He muttered and swum on his back.
He twirled in the water and charged a sphere of bright blue energy.
The water began to warm up fast so Gorin made up another one.
-Enough fooling around.-he blurted out and rised from the pond quicly vanquishing the Ki spheres. He dryed and clothed himself, and after kicking the burned wood of his campfire away he hooded himself and began to pace towards the mountains, through the forest. -If only my father would have taught me to fly, I would be there in no time.-Gorin thought and began to walk faster. He opened his palm and created Ki orbs for practise and wondered what waits him in this planet. His gaze moved to the bright sky and then he saw a spacepod. It flew high and headed to the mountains, where he was going. Then Gorin saw four others come down and going the same way.
-There's is yet hope, this place definately has some
civilisation!
-Gorin said and smiled. He powered up to run faster, and when he left only a mere cloud of dust was left behind.

He stopped at the edge of the forest and rested a bit.
-Phew! I ran through half of the forest.-He said and
ripped branches and leaves from his clothes. -Let's see, maybe it's time to fly!-He blurted out and prepared. He concentrated all his energy beneath his legs, like father long ago said.
First he felt nothing, but after repeating it and finding now ways, he rised an inch. -Woha! I must not get too excited though, I can't really concentrate.-He muttered. Gorin tried the same way he did the Ki blast, he concentrated his energy and released it, which resulted in an explosion beneath his feet and he flew six meters and hit the sand. -That didn't work.-He said and laughed sand in his mouth. He shaped up and tried to focus again. He concentrated in the same way as he first did, and felt it pulsing in his feet. He rised inch by inch, until he was a one meter high.
-Must focus, don't think anything else.-He said and looked determined. He then floated from side to side, and laughed.
He jetted off and landed on a rock. -Awesome, now something more... advanced.He closed his eyes, leaped off from the rock, forcing himself into the air with a determined look. He stopped about a meter from the ground and began to float upwards like an oversized balloon. He opened his eyes and grunted from disbelief. He was thirty meters above the ground and his hair fluttered from the strong wind.
Gorin retained his focus to avoid a painfull fall, and sighed in relief.
-Well then, time to actually fly. Gaaah!-He said and powered up, and in an instance a pale blue aura bursted around him.

Gorin forced all Ki underneath him and jetted off. He started off slowly to gain control, his and accelerated every minute. He decided to fly a bit lower, for the wind started to drye his eyes. He tested his limits in the art of flying and almost fell to the sand, but regained his balance and concentrated his energy better for the rest of the trip.
-This is going well, the mountains are ahead, there I can master this skill better I hope.-He thought and accelerated his speed, piercing the air.-That should do it, I'm there!-He said and lowered his speed. He descended to the sand and it whirled around his boots. He looked up, a steep cliff rose in front of him. He jetted off and landed on the cliff, leaving the low ground behind. -Now what's the highest spot over here?
-Gorin wondered, but started to laugh to his stupidity because he could now fly, at least a bit. He rised off the ground and flew carelessly to the highest mountain there.

-Impossible, how could the sunset make it so fast.
-Gorin thought and turned to watch the sky now golden, there was a reddish hue to it at the moment. -I'll set my camp
on these hills, but not this high to avoid being seen.
-He thought to himself. Then Gorin leaped into the air and slowed down in the end to land on a small hill. He paced down the hill and grabbed a tree from the ground with it's roots. He took it to the summit and made excellent firewood out of it with his hands. Gorin took up his cape and stretched it with some sharpened branches to craft a shed for himself.
He sat under it and assembled the campfire which he lit with a small Ki sphere. He took his bag and opened it; There was nothing, but one bread, few pieces of meat, and a full flagon of water, which he filled in the forest at the morning. -These provisions are enough for this night, and the next morning.-He thought and prepared a simple meal.

After he had finished his modest eating he decided to train a bit to get sleep. Gorin tightened his belt and flew to the closest peak. He took five saibamen seeds from his pocket, taken from the saibamen he slaughtered in the forest, and dug holes to the ground. He sat on the rock to meditate before the saibamen could rise from the ground. After a moment, a green hand emerged from the ground, followed by a head. Soon green heads and hands began to rise one by one from the ground. Once all of them were there looking up to Gorin, he opened his eyes and grinned.
-Hello little fiends, let's see how long you last.
-Gorin said and charged Ki spheres into his both hands and let out a devilish laughter. The bravest saibaman of the group jumped out first, Gorin released his blasts to sweep back the others so that he could fight with the most daring creature. The saibaman was good, both fighters had to block and evade constantly to survive without hits. The two remained in the same place for about a minute, but Gorin dealt a kick that stroke back the saibaman. It flew ten meters and rolled in the sand holding it's stomach. Meanwhile three previously blown back saibamen recovered and attacked Gorin: He retained his focus and evaded the first strikes, but now he was surrounded by four, the last saibaman had recovered and returned. Gorin was catched offguard and mauled badly by four opponents, and from all sides. -These are much more advanced!-Gorin said right before he was kicked heavily by the fifth, reckless saibaman. Gorin flew back, rolling on the sand. He recovered, and jumped up from the sand. He looked at the sinister saibamen, and with a devilish grin he released a huge Ki ball towards them. One Saibaman blew up, only some limbs were left, and the other one next to it lost it's arm and screamed in pain while coughing green blood.
The armless saibaman fainted and fell to the ground that was covered by green blood. Now three of them were left, they were horrified and covered by the blood of their comrades. Raah!!-Gorin shrieked, and let his energy run free, causing a brief sandstorm and lifting rocks off from the ground. As he stopped, the sandstorm faded and Gorin saw his opportunity. He jetted off and flew high above the three green fiends, who were coughing in the dust and looking around for Gorin. All dust had faded now, and Gorin saw the saibamen helplessly searching for him. Gorin charged a sphere of energy in the palm of his hand, he aimed to launch multiple blasts to demolish those creatures.
-Hey! up here! Tjaaah!!-Gorin shrieked and sent three blasts of energy upon his foes. Two saibamen ran away as the foolish one stayed there cowering. With a nasty explosion the Saibaman's demise was complete, and only a scorched little head was left of it.
The other two looked at the black spot on the sand where the saibaman's smoking head laid. Gorin landed steadily between the two creatures, and they both attacked at the same time. Gorin jumped to a safe distance and the saibamen crashed. Gorin laughed as they held their heads in pain and stumbled around. He was bored and wanted to finish the job, so he flew fast against the other and kicked it away, meanwhile the other attempted to kill Gorin with a quick swipe and terrible claws, but Gorin put down his head to avoid the attack. Then he grabbed the saibaman's arm, and with the other he blasted a hole through it's green chest. It died with a painfull shriek vomiting green blood, and it rolled through the sand like a ragdoll. The saibaman that was kicked away from the battlefield earlier charged at Gorin from behind, but he was ready. Gorin crouched and turned around towards the saibaman, giving it a charged kick that sent it back. But the saibaman was dtermines to survive and kill that saiyan. It stopped itself by thrusting it's claws to the sand and jetting off against Gorin again. Gorin collected any strength he had left and launched a sphere of Ki that hit the saibaman's face, stopping it.
The saibaman rolled towards Gorin, holding it's damaged face while bouncing. Gorin kicked his last opponent to the ground in mid air, causing a pillar of sand to rise, and rocks to fly.

He walked up towards the summit of the hill, where his camp was. He
took a comfortable stance near the fire and crossed his legs. Gorin drank some water and relaxed.
-I should meditate to balance my energy now, I have used it too much today.-He said, and with a small laughter he began to fall into the trance.

Gorin fell asleep quicly while meditating, and he forgot to put out the fires. Gorin woke up at night, he was sure he had heard something from the dark. The embers of his campfire were still glowing, and the sun could be seen in the distance, it had began to rise.
-What?! how did I forget to put out the fires?-Gorin shrieked. -If i'm not seen yet i'm so lucky.-He said and sweared. He stopped as he heard something again, it sounded like someone was talking. Gorin hurrily stomped up the embers so that he would remain unseen. -Why did that idiot send us here? I can't see any lights here! -A voice from the foot of the hill said. -Shhh! shut up! can you see that? a campfire. -Another voice, a gruff one said. -Oh boy.-Gorin said and jumped up in to the air and floated ten meters above his camp. Two persons appeared to the summit and searched the camp, the other was thin and short, but muscular, and the other was bigger, more muscular, and heavy. Both weared some armor over the torso.
-Argh! He is gone! Gar, check your scouter!-The smaller person commanded. Gar attempted to reach out for something on his temple, but Gorin was aware what a scouter is and he came down kicking Gar into the face, breaking his scouter. -Who the hell dares?!-Gar roared holding his face while the small one rushed to attack. The smaller guy attempted to punch Gorin, but Gorin blocked his strike without any effort and kicked his stomach so that he could kill him with a blast. Gorin rised his hand that began to glow blue, but Gar rised up behind him. The brute knocked out Gorin with a Double axe handle to his back. -Hahaha! you got him!
-The smaller one laughed insanely. -Now we can get our price from this fighter!-Gar celebrated. Gar took the knocked out Gorin, and the small one pillaged anything Gorin had brought with him to his camp. The smaller one pressed his scouter and gave a message to their employer, after a discussion about the reward money, they started to walk away from Gorin's camp with a laughter. Soon a small vehicle came to pick them up from the desert, and after throwing in Gorin they left and vanished behind the cliff.

To be continued...
-------------------------------------------------
((Phew!))

((There is training here.))

Total word count is: 2072
Bonus word count is: 1672

10x Regular Training

SPR + 570
END + 540
AGI + 562

((Feedback is welcome.))

Last edited by ssj3 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total