Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastering the super saiyan

5 posters

Go down

Mastering the super saiyan  Empty Mastering the super saiyan

Post  ssj3 Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:35 am

My suggestion is that saiyan players could train to master the super saiyan level and become full powered like Goku and Gohan.

I'd suggest what with at least 7 posts roleplaying how to master the super saiyan you can become full powered, which gives +60% to all stats instead of 50% and eliminates the Ki drain when transforming.

What do you think?

ssj3
ssj3

Character
Race: Saiyan
PL: 1684

Back to top Go down

Mastering the super saiyan  Empty Re: Mastering the super saiyan

Post  MeredithPunk Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:11 am

Well I actually agree with this, becasue in the television series they seem to become super saiyans at younger ages as the show progreeses, I think it should be a thing of skill and spirit rather than a thing of power levels. Also there should be a minimum word limit of 700 or something to avoid short posts wich have no thought or real good bits in them (if you know what I mean) so I agree, and I think it's good idea, but others may not, it's hard to believe that it hasn't been suggested before.
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurzel Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:35 am

i think it should be harder, something along the lines of:
seven days of training which contain at least 500 words, no stat boost result from the training or learning new skills, its purely dedicated to meditation and becoming a super saiyan and after the seventh day you need to continue the training but from then on, every word you've written over 600 words for each training post adds 0.02% to the chance you'll succeed (up to a max of 80%):

e.g. say you have just finished your seventh day of training, all posts have 800 words which makes seven days of 200 extra words or 1400 extra words, this would give a 28% chance you'll succeed on the eighth day (the roll is made at the end of the seventh day, and again at the end of each subsequent day)
lets assume the eighth day is 800 words again, on the ninth day there's a 32% chance you'll succeed etc
once you do roll success your next post involves you accomplishing the transformation the following day of training, however you must go on a tough mission to ensure you have control of your super saiyan transformation before you can transform at will

Aurzel

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:32 am

Already people choose Saiyans without even looking at what the other races have to offer so I'll say no.
Plus it kind of is a matter of powerlevel becuase no matter what, no other Saiyan did it before Goku even though it was an entire race.
Plus Goten and Trunks each can take on Frieza alone in the end of Z so I'll say it IS becuase they are strong.
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurzel Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:54 am

about the no other saiyan before goku bit, it doesnt help that the whole race was wiped out (and technically broly did it first if you count the movies) besides i'm sure if the race was still alive then when it came to the revelation that the super saiyan was no longer just a legend any more by goku having achieved it and then vegeta, other saiyans much like vegeta did would begin training in extreme conditions to achieve it (all it needs is a bit of motivation to push them)

actually i'm suprised it didnt hit bardock, he was in a more extreme condition than goku was i'd say

Aurzel

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ldog2010 Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:22 pm

I think only 2 or three saiyan should be able to go super saiyan then the rest just get like an anger power boost or something because eventual in this rp everyone is gonna get ssj and it will be a pointless thing . So let's do that to keep it speacial. I want to prevent this.

Saiyan 1: haha I have been holding back my power but now I think I need to finish this quick.

Saiyan 2: oh really what power is that?

Rarrw saiyan 1 goes ssj

Saiyan 2: Ohh you think I'm scared of that everyone can do that!!!

Saiyan 2 goes ssj

dumbass who just wants to go supersaiyan for no good IC reason: Hey guys let's not fight or I'll have to stop you

dumbass who just wants to go supersaiyan for no good IC reason goes ssj

And so on and so on

P.S. You guys no that stuff like that happens I don't need to tell you that :p

Ldog2010

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurzel Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:26 pm

it would kind of make it unfair to late comers if all the super saiyan slots are filled
i can see what you're saying of course but then the same can be said for super nameks, even the human power ups are focused on what roshi did no one else has bulked up in power like that
the only way we can stop everyone becoming a super saiyan i suppose it to make it so hard to achieve that it needs a lot of dedication, constant training and maybe the character needs to play a big part in a saga

Aurzel

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down