Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golden Rod(Complete)

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Golden Rod(Complete) Empty Golden Rod(Complete)

Post  Daichi Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Daichi was walking through the city until he come's across a building that looked pretty much abandoned a destroyed.
Daichi looked at the building in a "What the hell" kind of look. "This is a nasty as looking building, honestly i'm suprised it hasn't been torn the hell down." Daichi say's as he hears a scream, sounding like a little girl. "What the hell?" Daichi says as he dashes to the location with astounding speed.

Daichi come's to a screeching halt as he notices what the sound was. It was just as he predicted, it was a little girl crying. Daichi walked up to the girl. *Sigh* "What seem's to be the problem?" He ask's her. She stop's crying and faces him. "I'm sorry, i'm not supposed to talk to stranger's." She tells him. "Wh..the..." Daichi say's. "Well aren't you in trouble?" He ask's her. "I just told you i'm not aloud to talk to stranger's." She tells Daichi once again. "Bitch." Daichi say's in a low voice so the girl couldn't hear him and then he flew behind a nearby building to keep a watchful eye on her.

Meanwhile

A giant ass baby named, Baby ass new year was flying through the sky. "Goo." The baby said as he fell to the ground with a CRASH! "What the fuck was that?" Daichi said as he flew towards the direction of the noise. The little girl spots him and yells "There's a stalking alien following me!" "Damn!" He shouts as he notices a bunch of police car's following him. "OH! OH SHIT! God Damn it!" Daichi shouts. "Halt! This is the police, land your ugly ass on the ground. Your slow ass can not out fly us." They say to Daichi. "Who the hell are they calling ugly?" Daichi says as he stop's and turn's around. Daichi blasts a barrage of energy blasts at the police car's. "This is the Lieutenant speaking.... Oh shit." The police lieutenent says as the police cars are blown to pieces. Daichi turns around and continue's flying.

"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Baby ass new year screams. Daichi finally came to the fat ass baby and shouts "WHAT THE FUCK!" The baby flew up towards him and began to kick his ass. A jab here and a jab there. Daichi couldn't take the blows being inflicted on him. Then the baby did a charged punch sending him flying through the ground. The shattering of the rock's was inflicting serious damage on his back. The collision between Daichi and the grown was amazing. The rocks from the ground began to fly uo into the air.

The baby then took out a raddle and began to charge a blast. "Goo goo ga!" The baby said as he released an orange blast at Daichi. Daichi's eye's widened "OH SHIT!" He screamed as the blast hit him in the chest sending him even further through the ground. "Ow." Daichi said as he tried to get up from all of the damage that had been inflicted on him. "Ah." Daichi sighed as he cracked his neck and knuckles. "Alright, the real battle begins.

Daichi began charging ki blasts into both of his hands. "It's show time!" Daichi said as he released a barrrage of ki blasts. They were headin towards the baby with intense speed until *Gulp*. "Ah." Daichi gasped. "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!????" Daichi shouted. He then blasted more, and those just bounced off the babies stomach. "Are you fucking serious!?" Daichi yells in disbelief. "Damn it. I guess it's time for me to pull out an old family move, that was created by my uncle Dezin." Daichi said. Daichi held his hand out and began charging a blast. The blast was a brightish yellowish color but then began to grow darker by the minute. Electricity began to surround the blast and said "Ha ha ha ha! You may have been able to stop my previous attacks. And you may have whooped my ass before. But this time i'm goanna kill your fat ass." Daichi said as the blast turned into a bright gloden color. "It's almost finished!" Daichi shouted.

Ten seconds later

The blast was a dark golden color and was surrounded by light gold electricity. "Prepare....to......DIE!" Daichi shouted. "GOLDEN......ROD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Daichi shouted as he released the wave. It began to travel at the baby with tremendous speed. "Shit." The baby said as the blast went straight through his stomach. The baby fell to the ground with a crash. Dat ass baby new year was no more.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world was back to normal and Daichi was still in the same location. "Oh fuck yea!!!!!!!" Daichi shouted as he began jumping up and down. "Oh god yes. I told you i'd kick your fucking ass. Oh Fuck yes!"
Will Daichi ever forget this moment, honestly i don't fucking know. Anyways bye. No seriously get the fuck out a here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daichi
Daichi

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Golden Rod(Complete) Empty Re: Golden Rod(Complete)

Post  Ldog2010 Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:59 pm

You may not creat your own moves. Also if this is a training thread post what stats you have increased and the number you want to add.

Ldog2010

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Daichi Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:19 pm

STR+20
AGI+10
END+10
SPR+8
Word Count:808
Daichi
Daichi

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum