Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for training

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Time for training Empty Time for training

Post  Ldog2010 Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Ken awakes in the morning the sun has yet to rise, the Tank opens and he falls out. He stumbles around to find his clothes, once he gets feel for wear they are he begins puting them on. After sensing mtion the lights auto matically turn on. He is walking down the hallway when he incounters a scientist "Hey" he greets him. Then walks down to the end of the hall way and midway through his trun the scientist yells "Wait, Wait". Ken turns around just as the scientist gets to him. "You are Kensharu correct?" Ken nods his yeah "Well come here I have something to show you" He signals for Ken to follow him. They walk don the hallway down to the nursery. Standing from the window they walk up on to sleeping baby, Ken looks down at the name label on the wall and it is labeled Tomaten "Why are you showing me this?" The scientist looks at Ken and says "This is your son born about two days ago he is being sent to planet Innuq 5" Then at that moment a bunch of thoughts pour into Kens head. *Wait how the...Could it be...ohh right her....*. Then Ken stares blankly at the scientist and says "Well good luck to him" and then walks away.

Ken exits the building then sprints across the city dodging people. After a while he gets to a barren field miles away from the city, a desert looking area with lots of giant rocks. "Perfect" he wispers to himself. He started out by warming up Doing 100 push up and 200 of sit ups since those are easier. Then he finds i nice medium sized boulder and punches it as hard as he could attemping to break it, it shatters into many parts and begins raining down on him. He gets into his combat stance and begins to punch and kick the rocks with amazing speed as they come down testing his reflexes He would occationaly miss a few but then would increase his effort. Then as the last few fall he raised his hand to them and began to focus and he shot a small blast of energy at the last few and they where iniahlated. Then he found another boulder and punched the bottom of it so it would break from the ground He lifts it up above his head then begins doing a few reps of that same motion untill he is exuasted. Then he sets the boulder down and lays onto the ground. He puts his arms behind his head and begins to rest after a good training session the sun is begining to rise , at that moment he sees a saiyan space pod take off into the distance. "There goes tomotuten or what ever his name was" He snickers a bit then closes his eyes and begins to rest. ((Wow I really thought that would be longer... lol! ))

------------------------
STR + 12
SPR + 8
AGI + 5

Word bonus:

STR + 30
SPR + 30
AGI + 22

Technique learned: Ki Blast

Last edited by Ldog2010 on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ldog2010

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Time for training Empty Re: Time for training

Post  Korn✔ Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:06 am

((There are 482 words so you have 82 additional and nit 42))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character
Race: Saiyan

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Time for training Empty Re: Time for training

Post  Ldog2010 Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:20 pm

((Oh my bad I will fix that right now))

Ldog2010

Character