Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kensharu's Arrival [Approved]

3 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Kensharu's Arrival [Approved] Empty Kensharu's Arrival [Approved]

Post  Ldog2010 Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:39 am

Its around Sun down on the planet vegeta. From a good look out into into space a tiny bright light apears in the distance, A saiyan spacepod. Inside was a hibernating Saiyan named Kensharu returning from an easy mission, reconnaissance of an unknown seemingly uninhabited planet. The Ship begins to enter the atmosphere of vegeta, sparks begin flying around the ship. It momentary flames up but the heat sheilds take care of the ship. Ken awakens from his hibernation in time to see a birds eye view of the city. Moments later the ship lands on the landing pad of the station, and the door opens and Ken steps out of the ship and stumbles a little. He is welcome By scientist "Welcome back Kensharu, follow me to your rejuvenation Tank. Ken is a semi chill person when people dont act stupid, but when he is around an idiot it can turn into a bad situation.

-------------------------
STR:10
AGI:10
END:10
SPR:10

Last edited by Ldog2010 on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ldog2010

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Kensharu's Arrival [Approved] Empty Re: Kensharu's Arrival [Approved]

Post  Valken Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:01 am

(( Not trying to get on your case or anything but 1st of all you have to buy a space ship before you can use one unless you have a good back plot about it I suppose Razz 2nd Space pods don't have accurate landings so being able to actually dock is humorous 3rd Depth in the story would do loads for this post it's very dry cut with the only minimum details. Add to the story so people can get a good idea of what your characters about like what did he go through on his mission for starters, might be a good start then Very Happy

P.S. Only constructive criticism not trying to be mean or anything))
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ldog2010 Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:12 am

((Wait there was a rule before that said that all saiyans start out with a spacepod Unless it was changed but ill redo it i guess...I would have bet money tha was in the rules before though and if you look in the show Space pods dock on those little pillow things on vegeta They only like in those hard crater things because its on another planet othere wise They land on those bouncy thing))

Ldog2010

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valken Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:44 pm

(( Yeah but I was only stating how the rules are,.. I do tend to get the rules mixed from the different rp sites I use from time to time though so might be it doesn't matter on this forum lol sorry for bothering to mention if not))
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Ldog2010 Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:31 pm

((Ok I put a little information about his personality how is it?))

Ldog2010

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:33 am

((Well it is short but I can see that you know what you'r doing.
@Valken: There are some episodes in the series where the spacepods dock right in the center of a thingie XDD He CAN roleplay that he has a spacepod and stuff but he can't really use it to ACTUALLY travel to another planet and such as he didn't buy it + it wasn't used for any important rp so it's ok.
@Ldog2010: Yeah there was a rule that Saiyans start with a pod but it was changed. Try to make your roleplays longer next time))
Approved!
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down