Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

learning

4 posters

:: RPG :: Earth

Go down

learning Empty learning

Post  cypheroth Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:56 pm

0mega thirteen spent most of the next day running battle simulations in his head. He was trying to refine the Ki blast technique he had learned earlier by running his fourth simulation of the day, and his current favorite. The virtual world came alive inside his mind while on the outside he was in a meditative stance. In front of him stood a large saiyan, the simulation had every nauseating detail of the beast to the letter. He was clothed in what all saiyans of 0megas creation time wore, nothing but rags and dingy war gear. The saiyan smirked and spat at 0mega in a way natural to his filthy race.
"Thank you for that knave, it will make me experience my new favorite emotion of enjoyment even more" ,0mega growled. "Whatever you under grown ape, shut up and fight!!" . "As you wish," at that moment 0mega shot forward towards his prey almost salivating at the thought of peeling the skin from his live body. Unfortunately his calculations were a bit off due to his battle meditative computers ability to adapt, and met only with the saiyans elbow. The damage was minimal due to the biotic reinforcements he had under his flesh and the thick layer of muscles that was his neck. "Hahahahah good, good, please keep it up your doing well!!"
The saiyan was momentarily taken aback by his opponents joy for battle. His hesitation was almost immediately replaced by a look of equal enjoyment. "Guess its my turn to attack ape boy," the saiyan shot forward with blazing speed. The biggest advantage to being an android in a fight quickly showed itself, the saiyan was met with a pitch black Ki blast almost directly in the face. "My visual acuity is impressive is it not vermin?", "I can read your reactions easily and my targeting sensors help for aiming, even though your just a projection in my mind i want you to hear this."He played the message of his creator, or more to his perception father, speaking to him for the last time. He then directly followed it with what his external recorder picked up while he slumbered, the sound of him crying for his lost mother and his apology. It abruptly ended with the sound of a small pistol bieng fired. "Know your end came from a tuffle you beast, ill track you all down one day, now eat this!" He started to release his Ki blast but the saiyan fired first, a small but steady stream of energy. It was a Ki beam, any normal being would havebeen hit without reaction. Omega was no normal being, as the blast was fired he had what seemed eons to compute this.
He mimicked what he saw by changing his already formed Ki blast into a stream of energy. The two blasts connected, it was a fury of energy battling against each other. Omega realized while he was streaming the beam he felt no tension or exertion from his Ki reserves. This made him happy because he could see the strain on the saiyans face. "Know this saiyan, i am going to win this exchange due to my superior design." "And once i do i will peel your skin from your bones slowly!!" The saiyan, fully programmed with the same adaptive A.I. core as 0mega, actually showed apprehension as his beam weakened.
Ten minutes later Omega stood up from his meditative battle program smiling, reminiscing on the ten minutes he spent keeping his word relieving the saiyan of his flesh. It was just a program but was satisfying. He held his hand out high and shot a jet black stream of Ki high into the air, he was pleased to see the training paid some dividends. He calmed himself and remembered his objective, so he checked on the status of the project he had been working on. He had been trying to remotely uplink to this planets satellites in order to get information into its history. He was pleased to find his encryption bug had finally succeeded due to this planets seemingly non existent technological skill. Now he had to sift through piles of data and plan his next move in the process of assimilating more power for himself.

"meditation training" ((set stat bonusus for this training so i wont put them hoping you will automatically : P))

"technique learned"
Ki beam
"word bonus"
"word count 715"
"words over 400- 315"
Zeny: 153
PL: was 1516
STR: 420+65
AGI: 310+50
END: 366+100
SPR: 420+100

cypheroth

Character
Race: Android

Back to top Go down

learning Empty Re: learning

Post  Valken Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:26 pm

((Someones watched a few too many Saw movies o.o;; I mean who skins people? affraid seems good even if somewhat twisted at the end lol! or maybe it's that new game you said you were playing Suspect ))
Valken
Valken

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:34 pm

(( Actually the word count is 707 words, I double checked twice because I was suspicious about this post. Lol, don't be a cheater. ))
Guardian
Guardian

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:35 am

((Guardian is right, its 707 words, you have only 307 points so edit the stat bonus))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

learning Empty oops

Post  cypheroth Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:55 pm

(( my bad, im not a cheater it was my first time using the stupid code stuff for the color change the program must have counted that i forgot about it, i tested it without using the preview button. ill remember that next time lol.))
Zeny: 153
PL: was 1516
STR: 420+57
AGI: 310+50
END: 366+100
SPR: 420+100

cypheroth

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Valken Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:23 pm

(( Who would really cheat on a rp like this anyway and rather than accuse someone of cheating just point out the fact that the count is wrong, unless you are trying for a large number of people to put you on their enemy list lol! ))
Valken
Valken

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Guardian Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:47 pm

(( What sort of word count program are you using? The correct one to use is http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/script2/countwords.shtml which I'm using xD. This word count generator doesn't count spaces and line breaks. Very Happy ))
Guardian
Guardian

Character

Back to top Go down

learning Empty arg

Post  cypheroth Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:54 pm

((still counts the words color and red....and blue....written several times...nard...ill preview it next time before i do the word count i hope korn approves this soon so this can be locked))

cypheroth

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:29 am

Approved!
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character