Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training with Odion.

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Training with Odion. Empty Training with Odion.

Post  ssj3 Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:12 pm

Balthor woke up with an unpleasant way since this was his first time in an rejuvenation tank.
Suddenly the computer informed:-Rejuvenation progress ready.Preparing to open
the entrance.
-What?! done already?-The alien scientist wondered.
The liquid evaporated inside the chamber and the entrance of the tank opened slightly and a saiyan stepped out.-Good! i'm fully healed from my wounds.-He said and stepped out of the tank to the floor.Welcome saiyan! -The alien scientist
said.-Here is your new equipment! -The scientists said and handed him a new armor,boots,gloves and a saiyan jumpsuit. Oh...What happened to my old ones?-He asked.-They are in pieces-The alien scientist said.
This was a bit of a shock because they were his father's equipment,but he wasn't interested about those heirlooms,so he put on his armor and other equipment and stepped outside and began to walk the streets of Vegeta city.

The city was populated mainly by saiyans, but Balthor saw aliens and some nameks on the streets.After a while he met up with Dankta who was looking for him.
-Hey Balthor!-Dankta yelled.Dankta used bukujutsu and was soon talking with the saiyan.-I was looking for you everywhere! where have you been all this time?-Dankta asked.-Well,after I got rejuvenated and put my new equipment on,I went to check this place out-Balthor explained.
-Ok...Hey let's have a little spar at the arena!-Dankta suggested.
-Sure! let's go!-He answered.

Dankta and Balthor went to the public arena were the saiyans sparred all the time.
Luckily the arena was pretty quiet and the fighters had a lot space to have a spar.
-Okay! the one who enters the exterior of the arena loses! -Balthor explained and put himself into a battle stance.-Works for me!-Dankta said and prepared himself.Balthor and Dankta started to attack each other with an incredible speed and fervour.-You are much faster than before!-Dankta said in the heat of battle.
-Yes,you too-Balthor said and dodged his kick,grabbed his leg,and almost threw him out of the arena.-*sigh*That was a close one -He said and jumped back to the fight.Balthor and Dankta threw an energy blast at the same time and as they collided,
it created an explosion that ripped a part of the arena.-No more ki attacks,we dont want to blow up the arena! -Dankta laughed.
-Fine.-Balthor said attacked.
Dankta dodged Balthor's rampage and Balthor almost lose.Balthor and Dankta jumped against each other and collided,creating a shockwave.Then they began to bruise each other once again.An old saiyan was looking the fight all time and the fighters didn't notice him.As Balthor noticed the old saiyan, he dropped his guard and Dankta knocked him out of the arena.-Damn!-Balthor cursed.
-Hahaaa I won!-Dankta cheered.
The saiyan walked towards the two fighters with a smile on his face.
-I am Odion and I train saiyan warriors-He said.
Balthor was suspicious about this old man, but was interested when he mentioned that he is a trainer.-However,I'll soon get my retirement,and now I offer a change for you to train with me... -He said.
-I sensed a hidden power in you saiyan,maybe we can awake that power,what say you? I can teach you to master the basics and manage your power better-He said and both fighters
accepted the offer.-Where shall we train?-Balthor asked from Odion.
-My house is at the hill overlooking the arena.-He answered.
-What will you teach us,Odion?-Dankta asked. as they started to walk up the hill
-To master the art of flying perfectly,manage your power better, and of course some hard training!-He said.It was evening,and the sunset stained the hill reddish.Balthor was excited and could'nt wait.-Now let's settle down here-He said and all three sat down to the grass legs crossed.
Does either of you master Bukujutsu ?-He asked.
-I can,flowBalthor said and was embarrassed.
-I can!-Dankta said and did two spirals in the air.
Okay,saiyan. What is your name?-Odion asked.
-I'm Balthor and the human is named Dankta.Balthor answered.
-If we are gonna master Bukujutsu perfectly in this amount of time, we must have meditation practice-He said.-This will help you'r mind and relax you,so ki manipulation will be easy; Breathe slowly and deeply,then relax you'r every muscle and clear you'r mind. Concentrate!-He said calmly.After much of effort, Balthor fell into a deep trance.He felt like floating and felt the energy and saw his blue aura.He was suddenly awakened from his trance by Odion.Now focus your ki,put it under you so you can fly.In a concentrated state he focused his ki like Odion told and began to rise.
-Good! Now do that several more times while I eat something!-He said and went to his kitchen.Balthor was starting to actually fly,but not very fast.When he was swirling the air he lost the concentration and fell to the ground.He rose from the small hole he caused and started to fly.After an hour or two he was flying above the city and cheered.He also raced against Dankta and won him.He was getting tired from the flying and landed to the hill.
-I didn't expect you to fly this soon....maybe you have some power in you that is just sleeping.-He said and sounded mysterious.They all meditated for an hour and practised some flying again.Balthor was lucky because he and Dankta could spend their night in his house.As Balthor was resting,he couldn't wait the next day of training.And he practised bukujutsu by floating on his bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Technique learneddd:Bukujutsu
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((P.S comments are welcome. study ))

Last edited by ssj3 on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I want to keep bukujutsu instead of the stats.)
ssj3
ssj3

Character
Race: Saiyan
PL: 1684

Back to top Go down

Training with Odion. Empty Re: Training with Odion.

Post  Korn✔ Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:11 am

((Aprroved but you can't train on stats while learning Bukujutsu so you will gain nothing from this training =\ PM if you want to gain the stats instead of learning the technique))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:13 am

((I'll keep the technique.))
ssj3
ssj3

Character
PL: 1684

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:52 am

Approved!
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down