Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas & Suggestions

+6
cypheroth
Guardian
Valken
Javalman
Xicor
Korn✔
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ideas & Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Ideas & Suggestions

Post  Guardian Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:47 pm

Anguish wrote:Well how about people with a certain amount of pl cant attack someone at a lower set amount of pl. That way you can't get bum hurt about it.

How about a "No Noob Killing" rule? xD
Guardian
Guardian

Character
Race: Android

Back to top Go down

Post  Anguish Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:53 pm

Well unless someone of a lower pl engages you of their own free will.
Anguish
Anguish

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:09 am

People could just say no if they think they are too weak
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Some_weirdGuy Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:41 am

Ok, so i was looking at the different races and i think it would be better if we gave people a whole bunch of different options. There are a number of races actually in dbz, even if some aren't really used its still better to have the option then to not.
Race suggestions/possibilities include:

-Frieza's race (they have no proper name, so what would we call them? please not 'changelings')
Self explanatory, this is the race frieza, king cold and cooler came from. Obviously like all characters you would not start as strong as frieza, but at a normal level and work your way up. Although frieza's transformations were made to suppress power maybe you should start with your power supressed and work your way back up to your 'true' form(and then to the 5th form that coola reached and possibly beyond if you want)

-Demons(like Dabura)
Not much to really say here, but these are the race Dabura comes from. A fairly powerful race, although I'd say not anywhere near Dabura (not to start of with). He was lord of the demons because he was the strongest, so to get like him you would have to work your way up.

-Majins(like babidi and bibidi)
Playing as one of these guys would allow for an alternate sort of play style, you could cast magic and stuff in a less physical combat role, with the combat actually being done by your minions. These could either be other players, or you could role play as both your majin and his minion(s)?

-Konatsians(tapion)
The race tapion comes from, just another possible alternative race to chose. possibly you could base them off tapion specifically if you want them to be less generic. Might be cool if you say all of them have a part of Hirudegarn/some other monster thing? in them.

-Makyojins(garlic Jr and his men)
So, garlic jr and his men are from the makyo star, so being one of these would make you like them. With the ability to go giant form like they did when the makyo star was in range. However maybe you can make it that like the saiyans they have a 'portable device' version that lets them transform whenever.

-Bojacks Race(what would we call them?)
As the name would indicate, this is the race that bojack, and all his henchmen are from. They would have their ability to do that 'super saiyan equivalent' thingy they do (how their skin goes light green and their hair goes red)

Other possibilities could also be done, like:

-Metamorians(creators of the fusion dance)
They created the fusion dance. Fusion makes you much stronger, so I'd say they could have a place as one of the playable races. As a little twist it could be that when choosing a metamorian as your race you actually create/control 2 characters (so that you can fuse). They have never been shown though so we don't know what they look like. I guess we can just make that up how we want?

-Tuffles (did they survive?)
If so you could have tuffles as another playable race. I don't mean the stupid 'baby' from GT, but the tuffles as an actual people much like humans. Instead of being martial artists and stuff they could use technology. So special armor and blasters and whatever to make them just as good as a Ki controlling race. You could even have tuffle androids(or indeed make it that tuffle warriors are part bionic).

-'Buujin', (or whatever you want to call them, the race of majin buu)
In the MMO thats coming/came out(not sure which) called dragon ball online(which was worked on by Akira Toriyama, some consider it to be more canon than GT, as it is set some time after z and ignores the events of GT), majin buu ended up basically founding his own race. So adding them in as a race isn't that far fetched and it pretty cool after all. As with most of the races mentioned you would not start off super powerful despite the fact buu was godly strong. You have to work up your strength like any character.

-Cells 'race':
Perfect Cell could make the Cell Jr's, so imagine him becoming the founder of a race. RP wise the cell Jr's could grow up to be like imperfect cell then transform when they have enough power into semi-perfect and perfect forms.

That or like the original cell they can all be creations like andriods. Call them 'bio-androids' or something if you will. Going to logic your transformations of semi-perfect and perfect form would go to bio androids specifically leaving normal androids with no transformation/some other transformation

And then have the three different models of androids as seen in the show, either as 'sub races', or as upgrades that can be bought or whatever.
The infinite energy models (like 17 and 18)
The energy absorption models (19 and 20)
and the augmentation (or absorption/fusion/whatever you want to call it) (like [super] android 13).

I think it should be if these 'model alterations' are bought as an upgrade it should cost extra for 'duel modeling'. So if you already have one of the other model upgrades bought it costs extra to get the others.

So the infinite energy and energy absorption models both have no transformations(they can be plenty powerful enough on their own, infinite energy never run out of energy, and energy absorption can absorb others energy). The augmentation model however does, with the ability to canibalise destroyed android parts to increase their own strength, they can also transform into a super form like 13 did if they get strong enough.

------
I know thats a whole lot of races there. I just thought i would put them all up. But like i said, i think the more options we are given the better, not that you have to use all these races or anything.

So, discuss.
Some_weirdGuy
Some_weirdGuy

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Some_weirdGuy Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Did i scare everyone off with my race suggestions? XD

Anyway, i think it would be good if we added in 'main storyline threads'. These threads have a proper storyline that people can join which allows us to work together against some common foe. People could still go off on their own if they wanted, but the main storyline threads are there so you can join in.

Seen as this is in an alternate universe based on DBZ, i think it would be cool to add in storylines and events from the show as RP-able things. This is sorta what the main storyline threads could be. It could even follow the events of DBZ fighting frieza and the andriods and so on (although with whatever changes we see fit).

Also perhaps we could also have proper 'side storyline threads' which are like the main storyline threads except they go off on a side story (sorta like the dbz movies). These too can be joined in by anyone.

The 'leader' of the main story threads could mastermind the whole thing, playing the role of the bad guy and driving the story along as the other participants RP as their individual characters.
(this is the kind of RPing i'm use to, sorta. The RPG leader masterminds the whole story and everyone jumps on the band wagon to join the fun)

-----
Also, i was looking at the transformations page, and think saiyans should be able to go great ape form.
Some_weirdGuy
Some_weirdGuy

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:38 am

You got some nice suggestions there, Wierdguy Razz
The problem is I can't see how this will work in the RPG. I mean, race shouldn't just havea backstory, it should have something unique to it that will make it some how better then other races. Like Saiyans get more stats bonuses, Nameks can create equipments, Humans start with less stats but with more Zeny and Androids can buy upgrades. I liked the idea of Tuffles and Majins but the problems it that there is no such thing as "Magic" in the RPG so it will just be considered as a technique and every body can use all equipments so Tuffles will not be unique with their technological weapons.

Prehaps I will add Alien that have all kind of abillities and you choose two that you want to start with and Majins that will be able to take controll of players they defeat in battle by turning the Majin for 1 week Fat Buu

About the official story line its gonna be called Official Saga and im not sure how this gonna work. It's gonna be some kind of story that every body can take part in but whatever it will be a topic in some forum or a series of quests avalible only until the saga ends I still don't know.

Great Ape is kind of uncontrollable so I don't think it should be a valid transformation. Plus it needs a full moon so there should be only one day each month that you can transform in.
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Some_weirdGuy Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:33 am

Great Ape is kind of uncontrollable so I don't think it should be a valid transformation. Plus it needs a full moon so there should be only one day each month that you can transform in.
There's the power ball thing that acts as an artificial moon. You could add that in. Also who says that a full moon can't occur more often? Wink

Also, saiyans could train to be able to control themselves in great ape form. vegeta could, and its assumed nappa could too (just like they both overcame that weakness of having their tail pulled).

The problem is I can't see how this will work in the RPG. I mean, race shouldn't just havea backstory, it should have something unique to it that will make it some how better then other races. Like Saiyans get more stats bonuses, Nameks can create equipments, Humans start with less stats but with more Zeny and Androids can buy upgrades. I liked the idea of Tuffles and Majins but the problems it that there is no such thing as "Magic" in the RPG so it will just be considered as a technique and every body can use all equipments so Tuffles will not be unique with their technological weapons.

Prehaps I will add Alien that have all kind of abillities and you choose two that you want to start with and Majins that will be able to take controll of players they defeat in battle by turning the Majin for 1 week Fat Buu

You could make them(the things with majin and tuffles) race specific just like the android upgrades.
For example just have the majin magic as a technique with a requirement of being a majin. Also the tuffle technology could just have it as items with a race restriction saying they must be a tuffle to have it.
Maybe you could add techniques that require an item to be able to use them. that way you could add some tuffle techniques (or even have normal techniques have the requirement of 'tuffles must have item X to be able to use')

You could even have tuffles have some stat reduction thing, so instead they have to use items to raise their stats.

If you want me to make up specific things for them before they can be included then i'll do it. We can work back and forward till we come up with something we're happy with. I just wanna see some of these races included Razz

So far you have:
Humans:
+ Starts with 2 Sensu Beans.
+ Starts with 100 extra Zeny.
- Starts with only 35 points to assign.

Androids:
+ Can purchase some upgrades and Techniques.
+ Have a few techniques that can only be learned by Androids.
- Cannot use Sensu Beans.

Saiyans:
+ If a Saiyan wins a battle with 30% or less HP he receives additional +25 to all stats.
+ If a Saiyan loses in a battle he receives additional +15 to all stats.
- Unless undergoing special training under King Vegeta, when the tail is grabbed all the stats are halved and the Saiyan is paralyzed for 3 turns.

Namekians:
+ Can use Magic Materiallism (Once per a month, a Namekian can get 1 equipment that is worth 5000 Zeny or less).
+ Can grow Sensu Beans 1 week faster.

-----
For some of the suggested races we could have:
Frieza's race:
+ Starts with +5 endurance
+ Starts with a space ship
- Starts with no Zeny

Demons:
+ Starts with +5 in strength
+ Starts with +5 in spirit
- Starts with only 35 points to assign

Majins:
+ Can use Majin magic, turns another character into their servant, +5 to all servants stats
+ Gains energy from damage inflicted by servant, +1 to all stats for every 50 damage dealt
- Cannot gain stats from any other way, other than the above

Konatsians:
+ Starts with 2 sensu beans
+ Starts with Kontsian sword (an item to be added)
- Starts with only 35 points to assign

Makyojins:
+
+
-

'Bojacks Race':
+ Starts with 45 points to assign
+ Starts with 100 extra Zeny
-

Metamorians:
+ Starts with fusion dance technique
+ when creating a metamorian you create two characters
-

Tuffles:
+ Can purchase tuffle specific items
+ starts with 300 extra Zeny
- Cannot gain stats through any way except equipment

'Buujin':
+ Start with Regeneration technique (new technique, allows them to regenerate lost health at the cost of Ki, or something)
+
-

bio-andriods:
+
+
-

((well, thats some possiblilities i've come up with so far, however I've gotta hop off now so i'll try fill in the rest later. Any ideas or suggestions or input is welcome, what do you think of whats up there so far?
Some_weirdGuy
Some_weirdGuy

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:29 am

Maybe some thing like that:

Aliens:
+ Starts with 1 Saiyan Spacepod OR Starts with 500 extra Zeny.
+ Starts with a Scouter OR Starts with 50 points to assign.

- Doesn't have any transformation.

Tuffles:
+ Few items that can be used only by Tuffles.

- Cannot learn or use Techniques.

Majins:
+ When they defeat an opponent they can turn him into Majin and control him for one weak.
+ Starts with additional +20 SPR.

Possible items for Tuffles:

Power Pill (500 Zeny)
Increases all stats by 50% in battle for 5 turns. Can only be used once per battle.

Full Power Pill (1000 Zeny)
Increases all stats by 100% in battle for 5 turns. Can only be used once per battle.

Invulnerability Pill (1000 Zeny)
The user is invunerable for 3 turns. Can only be used once per battle.

Power Bomb (3000 Zeny)
Deals damage equal to [(the user's AGI + 300) - Opponent's END].

Robotic Helmet :: Head (5000 Zeny)
Adds +30 to END.

Robotic Arms :: Hands (5000 Zeny)
Adds +30 to END.

Robotic Armor :: Body (10000 Zeny)
Adds +50 to END.

Robotic Legs :: Legs (5000 Zeny)
Adds +30 to END.

Techno Helmet :: Head (5500 Zeny)
Adds + 20 to all stats.

Machine Cannons :: Arms (5000)
Adds + 30 to STR.

Techno Glasses :: Accessory (3500 Zeny)
Adds + 10 to all stats and +1 more action per post.

Jet Pack :: Accessory (2000 Zeny)
Having this equiped is considered as learning Bukujutsu.

Motorcycle :: Accessory (10000 Zeny)
Adds +50 to AGI.
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Some_weirdGuy Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:19 pm

Well, now to finish off the ones i hadn't done:

'Buujin':
+ Start with Regeneration technique (new technique, allows them to regenerate lost health at the cost of Ki, or something)
+ for everyone 1 point in endurance it gives +2
- takes 2 points to add 1 point in strength

bio-andriods:
+ choose 1 advantage of either namek, human, siayan, or frieza's race
+ Starts with Tail Absorption technique (allows you to drain enemies health and add it to your Ki, if ki is full it adds to HP)
- choose 1 disadvantage of either namek, human, saiyan, or frieza' race

-----------
I must say, i'm actually not very fond of the 'alien' race.
Also, +20 spirit? that seems pretty high to me, but i'm not sure about the scale of this. is that alot, cause it seemed to me to be a fair bit, but maybe i'm wrong?

Also, only +100 extra zeny seems a bit low, seen as tuffles rely on items exclusively money is more import to them for character development, thats why i had +300 extra zeny.

The majin race, how i imagined, where very indirect in combat. You would instead create a servant character that would do the actual fighting while your majin played a more supporting role, for a different play style.

-----
Anyway, looking at this i thought of something with the race starting stats, and thats giving point a choice.

You could have it that you give them a bunch of different advantages and disadvantages for that race, and they chose 2 advantages and 1 disadvantage.
So eg. For humans:

Humans:
+ Starts with 2 Sensu Beans.
+ Starts with +10 spirit
+ Starts with +10 agility
+ starts with orange gui
+ starts with biker gloves
+ starts with Ki Beam
- Starts with -5 endurance
- Starts with -5 strength

((this is just an example))

but yeah, so then you pick 2 advantages and one disadvantage out of these options.
What do you think of having something like that?
Some_weirdGuy
Some_weirdGuy

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Korn✔ Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:40 am

I don't know, I kinda like how it is right now and it fits Aliens to choose from few advantages more then it fits the other races 'cause aliens differ from each other
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:17 pm

If there's frieza's race, what transformations should they have?

I think they should have all transformations like frieza, but simply every form has a weakness:

Ideas & Suggestions - Page 2 Frieza_Second_Form

2nd form with 25%+ END and SPR, and 50%+STR and AGI bonus

then:

Ideas & Suggestions - Page 2 FriezaThirdForm4

3rd form with: 50%+ END and SPR , and 50%+ AGI and STR bonus.

And the fourth form:

Ideas & Suggestions - Page 2 Frieza7

Bonuses:
STR+ 75%
END+ 75%
SPR+ 75%
AGI+ 75%
--------

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I have some suggestions about the saiyan race:
We have the super saiyan, but that's not enough.
The suggestions are:

Oozaru:

Ideas & Suggestions - Page 2 Oozaru

with AGI - 25%
STR + 150%
END + 50%
SPR remains the same.
If the saiyan hasn't trained under King Vegeta, the player can't use the state in battle.
If the saiyan's SPR is 2000 or higher, the saiyan is able to control the state without any special training. The transformation can be done once in a month at the full moon.
You can also learn the moon ball technique and do this anytime.

Super saiyan 2:

Ideas & Suggestions - Page 2 GohanSuperSaiyan2-3

Bonuses:

STR+ 100%
END+ 75%
AGI+ 100%
SPR+ 75%

To weaken this stage:Player isn't able to use finisher-or instant kill moves in a battle, cause they are too cocky and controlled by emotions and such and wan't revenge by torturing their opponent.
(Just like Gohan did against Cell.)

Super saiyan 3:

Ideas & Suggestions - Page 2 Gokussj3deadhovering

STR+ 100%
SPR+ 50%
AGI+ 100%
END+ 150%

(SPR reduce is from the ki drain of the form)
Super saiyan three can only be maintained for ten turns because it takes some much ki.
If the SPR is 10,000 or higher the stage can be held for the whole fight.
Also the transformation would cost 25 Ki.
ssj3
ssj3

Character
PL: 1684

Back to top Go down

Post  Some_weirdGuy Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:41 am

I don't know, I kinda like how it is right now and it fits Aliens to choose from few advantages more then it fits the other races 'cause aliens differ from each other
Like i said, i'm not to fond of 'aliens' being a race. Far to generic and... well i just plain don't like it. There are plenty of actual alien races from DBZ, just add in a bunch of them, no generic 'alien' race.

I still think it might be cool to offer some different choices with the advantages, but it does kinda cause some extra complication with knowing who chose what advantages. It would have to be written down or whatever somewhere.

@ ssj3:
I actually don't want to see ssj2 and ssj3. I say leave them out. Although i agree great ape should be added. And maybe even the Ascended saiyan forms (so you would have normal ssj, ascended ssj, and ussj[ultra super saiyan, you know, the big bulky one that sacrifices speed for power that trunks did]).

As for frieza's race, I again have to disagree with you. I don't think each form should have a weakness(although you talked about a weakness but then didn't mention any weaknesses?). Although frieza's forms were there to suppress power instead of increase it, i still think it should be that they start at form one and go through to their true form (and the 5th form cooler had).

Unless we come up with some clever thing to make reverting back to lower forms be desirable (They were there to suppress frieza's power, so maybe have something like Ki based attacks take up less ki the lower form you are in, but you are also weaker. So its a trade off between fighting at full power but having the full cost, or fighting with suppressed power for lower costs).

But yeah, it shouldn't be that each is just as good as the others but with a different weakness. The higher the form the better it should be, but maybe have that trade off like i mentioned above
Some_weirdGuy
Some_weirdGuy

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:47 am

Hmmmmm...
Maybe this could work for the saiyans.

Oozaru

AGI - 25%
STR + 150%
END + 50%
SPR + 50%

Ascended super saiyan

STR+100%
AGI+25%
END+50%
SPR+75%

Ultra super saiyan

STR+150%
AGI-25%
END+100%
SPR+100%

Full powered super saiyan SSJ Goku

STR+100%
AGI+100%
END+100%
SPR+100%
ssj3
ssj3

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:30 pm

If there is a race called "buujin", What transformation's would they have?
Buu had a huge list of transformations, but my idea would be that They are given an absorption technique. Then just roll a 3 sided and if you have 3 the powerlevels should be combined and the name messed up. This is not permanent, and the absorption ends along with the battle.
Could they have an ability to turn someone into candy for three turns? lol!
Fat Buu
ssj3
ssj3

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Some_weirdGuy Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:27 am

For the buujin i guess you could either give them absorption transformations, or just give them normal power level based transformations.
(as in maybe they start like fat buu then can go like super buu and whatever)

Or you could start off in one form and branch off into different ways that have different advantages and disadvantages.
Some_weirdGuy
Some_weirdGuy

Character

Back to top Go down

Ideas & Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Some random ideas....

Post  ssj3 Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:27 pm

First some techniques that should be added:

Big Bang Kamehameha
PV: 45
KD: 30
Actions: 2
Description: A combination of two techniques, Big Bang and Kamehameha
Can only be used if the enemy has 50% or less HP.
Requires: Big Bang and Super Kamehameha.

Kaioken
*non attack*
KD:5
Actions:1
Description: Drains 5 ki every turn if used continuosly, 10%+ to all stats if used continously.Can't charge ki if kaioken is on.
Requires: Ki beam, Training under King Kai.

Super Kaioken
*non attack*
KD:15
Actions:1
Description: Drains 15 ki every turn if used continuosly, 25%+ to str and 10% to all other stats if used continously, can't charge ki if kaioken is on.
Requires: Kaioken, Training under King Kai.

Energy volley
PV: 15
KD: 15
Actions: 1
Description: A volley of energy blasts fired rapidly to the enemy.
Requires:Full Power Energy Wave, Ki blast.

Explosive Wave
PV: 25
Description: A technique that bursts out ki from all over the users body that can hurt or block someone/something within a 360 degree radius of the user.
Requires: Bakuhatsuha, Ki Beam.

Super Explosive Wave
PV: 50
KD: 60
Actions: 3
Description: The user stands charging energy around their body, then they explode with a gigantic energy sphere around their body inflicting massive damage. Can only be dodged after learning Bukujutsu.
Requires: Explosive Wave.

Double Galick Gun
PV: 40
KD: 40
Description: Two Galick Guns that are fired at the same time.
Requires: Galick Gun

Finish Buster
PV: 25
KD: 20
Description: An energy ball charged above the head and then fired to the enemy.
Requires: Burning Attack

Fusion dance
*non attack*
Actions: 3
Description: Allows two fighters who both know the tech to become one fighter.
The fused character will have their techniques and the powerlevels will be combined.
The effect will cut of when the fight ends.
Requires: Training under someone who knows the technique.
---------------------------------------------------------

I have some ideas of "boosts" that could be useful.

Androids:

3D scan mode
Bonus: 10%+ to all stats
Description: This mode allows the android to activate a three dimensional scan of their
surroundings, and scan the enemys weak points during battle making their fighting style more intelligent. When using this mode, their eyes flash and make repetitive beeping noises. They also see a blue interface, filled with white graphs, numbers, and other various technological markings.
Requires: Being an Android, 3D scanner upgrade.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Humans:

Humanity's fury
Bonus: 20%+ to STR and END.
Description: Allows you to unlock your hidden power as a human.
Requires: Being a human, PL of atleast 10,000
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saiyans:

Saiyan's Spirit
Bonus: 15%+ to STR, AGI and END
Description: Unlock the warrior's soul and the persistence of the saiyans.
Requires: Being a saiyan, PL of atleast 15,000
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nameks:

Namekian will
Bonus: 40%+SPR
Description: The wise namekians are a mystical race and possess a powerful mind.
Requires: Being a Namek, PL of atleast 8,000
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it! we can make boosts for the new races too!
I hope I didn't scare anyone with my ideas. lol!

Last edited by ssj3 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a little fix)
ssj3
ssj3

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Some_weirdGuy Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:57 pm

PL: 9452
ssj3, your power level... its... its!..

OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!! *crushes scouter in hand*

((ok, enough with terribly over rated internet memes))
((sorry, i couldn't resist. Its my first opportunity ever to say it and i couldn't let it just pass by XD ))
------
As for new techniques: I think we should just go to the dbz wiki and search up all the techniques there, and then add as many as we can. Wink
Some_weirdGuy
Some_weirdGuy

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  ssj3 Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:07 pm

I suggest that when you transform the first time in a fight, your Ki and HP will be recharged. SSJ Goku Charge

I have ideas for the new races, so if the races and their abilities are not yet decised,
I could post my terrible ideas. lol!
ssj3
ssj3

Character

Back to top Go down

Ideas & Suggestions - Page 2 Empty Uber Ideas

Post  ssj3 Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:34 am

Hey everyone I thought I should post here what is moving in my head right now,
and see are these ideas usable:

Now ideas for the races.

1. Human players could be able to unlock their hidden powers, like Krillin on namek, but just with some meditation and training (anywhere). +30% to all stats, but just permanently.

2. Nameks should be able to start with the technique called regeneration, which I will sort out in this post later-on.

3. Androids should be able to have a unlimited Ki, when they buy that upgrade. However, to prevent overpowered androids there should be a time limit for this skill, for example: 5 turns.

Now for some techniques.

1.Bukujutsu adds to AGI when active in battle, but also drains 3 Ki every turn.

2. A kaioken technique.

Kaioken
PV: None
KD: 3 per turn when active.(When used as a normal Kaioken.)
Description: An excellent Ki powerup technique, invented by King Kai.
+5% to all stats(When used as a normal version.)
Can be used only up to 10x Kaioken, which adds 5% to all stats per multiplier. Example: 2x Kaioken KD is 6 per turn, and 10x takes 30.
Can't charge Ki when this is active!
If used more than 3 times per battle, won't give
END because of the strain.
Requires: Ki Beam, Bukujutsu, Training under King Kai.

Regeneration
KD: 20
Description: Regeneration is an ability that allows its user to replace limbs lost in battle and recover from similar severe damage, that most namekians can do. Instantly restores 50% of your Hp. Can be used only once in a battle.
Requires: Being a namek.

Infinite Ki supply
KD: None
Description: With the most advanced technology you can have infinite supply to destroy your enemy. Lasts for 5 turns, and can only be used once in a battle.
Requires: Being an android, Infinite Ki generator upgrade.

Power-up
Description: Show your true power, However if you power up too much it has some downsides. Take off from your AGI, and add it to your STR or END. STR and END also gain a boost of +5%.
Requires: Ki Beam, Bukujutsu.

Sacrifice
Description: If the need is great, you can convert your life into energy. Take from your HP and add it to your Ki.
Requires: Ki Beam

Full power
KD: 10
Description: You can power up to your very limit and have a balance between power and speed. +10% to all stats for the rest of the fight.
Requires: Power-up

Power Down
Actions: 0
Description: Used to suppress powerlevels, thus hiding the users true powers. Choose where to set your stats, all must be at the same value
I know it's seems pretty useless, but you could fight with weaker opponents without kicking their ass in a sec, or you could just be flashy. Frieza Laugh

Requires: Power-up
-------------------

A new Custom technique system:

Heads up! I know I wrote about this long ago
here, but i came up with new ideas.

-A maximum amount of custom techniques a person can have is 3.
-Each has a Powerlevel limit; 10,000 50,000, 100,000.
-Rank 1 techniques (over 10,000 powerlevel required.)
Instructions how to build up a rank 1 technique below:

Rank 1 technique layout

Name: Make up one.
PV: When you are making a Rank 1 technique, you will be given 40 points to distribute to your PV. (Minimum is 5.)
KD: Take half of the PV you specified, that is your KD. In case you
are making a melee attack, the KD is only half.
Actions: Must be 1-3. (1-2 if Melee.)
Each action gives 10+ to your PV and KD.
Description: Describe how the attack is done, and what is it like when finished. (Rank 1 techniques can't be Buffs, Finishers,
nor Instant Kill moves.)
Requires: At least Ki Beam and Bukujutsu if it is a Ki technique.

How to achieve your first custom technique: When you have reached a powerlevel of 10,000 or over, you post a normal training thread (Wordcount must be over 1000) where you roleplay how you invent your technique and master it. You cannot train on stats, it's purely dedicated to your technique. After you are done you write down the technique and wait for approval.(layout above.)

Here's the Rank 2 technique layout:

PV: Now you will be given 50 points to assign to PV,
Minimum is 20 points. If you are making a buff attack, this will be the amount (in percents) that you add.
KD: Take half of your PV as your KD.
Actions: Must be 1-3. (1-2 if Melee or Buff.)
Each action gives 15+ to your PV and KD.
Description: What is it like. (Rank 2 techniques can't be Finishers, nor Instant Kill moves.)
Requires: Ki Beam and Bukujutsu if it involves Ki, you can also add your previous rank 1 technique as a requirement.

How to achieve your second custom technique: When you have reached a powerlevel of 50,000 or over, you post a normal training thread (Wordcount must be over 2000) where you roleplay how you invent your technique and master it. You cannot train on stats, it's purely dedicated to your technique. After you are done you write down the technique and wait for approval.(layout above.)

Here's the Rank 3 technique layout:

PV: Now you will be given 50 points to assign to PV,
Minimum is 35 points. If you are making a buff attack, this will be the amount (in percents) that you add. If you want a finisher technique, you will be given 60 points instead.
KD: Take half of your PV as your KD.
Actions: Must be 1-3. (1-2 if Melee or Buff.)
Every action multiplies both your PV and KD.
Description: What is it like. (Rank 3 techniques can be anything, from Ki attack to Instant kill.
Requires: Your previous rank 2 technique or an existing one attack.

Hope you like the custom technique system.

I would like to suggest a new race: Aliens.
Aliens can wary pretty much, the player can choose how the character looks like, like Frieza or Dodoria. In the approval post the player picks one disadvantage and one advantage from the other races.
(The second advantage is that they start with 100 points to assign.

They could have 4 transformations like Frieza, but not to suppress power, each giving +25% to all stats.

Discuss! Dende
ssj3
ssj3

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  MeredithPunk Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:17 pm

Well, I like the kaioken, probably since you and me kind of set the stats for it, but the only problem is that only king kai can teach it, maybe we should have a place where you can learn it from somone else, maybe on earth, because it's hard to die around here, unless you deliberately got someone to kill you, but that's weird, maybe it should be possible to learn it through some kind of mind power, like you can shut your eyes, entering a deep trance, then speaking to king ki through your mind, and in your mind you set up a sort of field, kind of like lucid dreaming, and you learn it while you are in this state of mind. Maybe we should make it happen at like Korin's tower? Kami's lookout? Some place like that, besides that I like the rest of the moves,

Also with the namek regeneration thing, it should be allowed that they can regenerate limbs, except for their head, that's the only way to kill them besides destorying every cell they have, it is stated also in the anime too. Or maybe to make them a bit more vunerable, any damage done to the head could be severe, maybe giving them a sensitive head, to make up for regenerating limbs? Probably add some damage increase, when damage is taken to the head, maybe take like a percentage of the attack and deduct it from hp?

Anyone else like these ideas?
MeredithPunk
MeredithPunk

Character

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2