Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kinoko, practicing flying.

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Kinoko, practicing flying. Empty Kinoko, practicing flying.

Post  Nail Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:08 am

After coming home from his enslavement on Acenes, Kinoko woke one morning and decide to fly around the planet and see if anything had changed since he had been gone. Kinoko walked to the front King Vegeta's kingdom and proceded through the giant door. He was making his way to the outer wall. He would fly around and get a good look at the planet.

Kinoko slowly levitated his body using his ki. It had been awhile since he had to fly and he was rusty. He took off shakily and started to move forward to the horizon.

"Darn, this is alot harder than I remembered," He said to himself.

As Kinoko started to get the hang of flying, he started to look around the planet. There were a collection of craters and shattered pillars of stone.

"Looks like a battle took place here. The warriors were very powerful to have caused this much damage to the planet," He thought, as he passed.

Kinoko picked up speed, he had gotten used to flying again and was soon on his way flying through the wasteland. He zig zagged through and around rock formations that formed hundreds of thousands years ago. This made him feel free, he had been a slave so long he forgot the feeling. He crashed through a few rocks only to send them shattering into pebbles. He decided he had his feel of this area and proceded on to the west.

After minutes of flying he found himself above a forest that stretched for miles. He lowered himself into the thicket and forced off, going at an even greater rate of speed than before. He would make his way from one end of the forest to the next. He flew past trees and brush, sending them swaying from the energy his ki was producing. The world around him seemed like a green and brown blur.

He crashed through the last tree that was in his way, as he emerged from the woods dirty and exhausted. He flew up and tried to see how long the forest was. There was flora for miles to see all around him. This had grown since his time on Acenes and it had flourished.

Well, I had better head back to the kingdom and check in with my superiors,” He said to himself wearily before taking off into the air.

End

(In short, learning Bukujutsu if it isn’t a starting move. Let me know if I did something wrong too.)
Nail
Nail

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Kinoko, practicing flying. Empty Re: Kinoko, practicing flying.

Post  Korn✔ Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:26 am

Approved!
(( Keep up the good work Very Happy ))
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character
Race: Saiyan

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down