Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training under King Vegeta

2 posters

:: RPG :: New Vegeta

Go down

Training under King Vegeta Empty Training under King Vegeta

Post  Valken Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:28 am

After sleeping four more hours in the palace barracks and being to excited to sleep any longer Valken had been pacing around the arena grounds watching a few battles here and there after he was told by one of the guards that he was allowed to leave the room with one stipulation, that he couldn't join in on any fights till further notice. With the next fight about to start Valken decided to continue to stay in the large open field within the palace grounds that had been made into a big battle arena for sparing to try to catch on to any other moves he might see be used so he could get some more idea's on different ways to control his energy attacks.

With both of the combatants taking their places the fight begins and ends without giving him any ideas, being tired of watching underpowered attacks and what seemed almost too slow physical attacks he got bored and got up to leave. As he walked down the hallway the same guard who had talked to him earlier again walked up to him.-
You're being summoned by the king, follow me..- With most of the morning already being over he sighed, then nodded and followed down a few more passageways before finally getting to the room that opened into a view of far off mountain range, he looked over and noticed king Vegeta standing with two guards at either side of him.-

Well, you put on quite the show yesterday, I thought I told you two not to overdo it, you ruined that whole arena platform by leaving a nice big hole in the center of it! Luckily for you it was hilarious so I'll forgive you for it. -As he finished his sentence he walked over to the opening.- Now watch this carefully I'll show it to you once per day and only for one week after that you will have to either choose to join my palace guard or be on your way as I wont want to waste anymore time training you otherwise. - Just when he stopped speaking king Vegeta took a stance and pulled both of his hands to one side and a purple glow of energy sparked to life between his hands as he shouted.- Galick Gun!! Then he pushed his hands in front of him turning the orb of energy into a large beam of energy sending it flying over the mountain range vanishing into the atmosphere. He turned on his heel and looked to Valken.-

There, practice condensing your energy into a steady beam and aim for over that mountain range for five hours each day and these guards here will be sparing with you they will set the proper times for that, with the rule of no energy attacks during the match.He pointed to the two guards in the room and walked out leaving the guard on the right apparently in charge of instructing the training as he started to explain.- Alright, when attempting to gather enough energy to form a beam of that size, it's not so much too hard to gather the energy required as it is keeping the beam condensed at even a long range without losing any of the power, once you can reach to beyond that mountain then you will be done with your training for the Galick gun, as for when you battle either one of us you'll learn just what kind of training that will make for,.. now begin your training.-

Valken attempted to follow the movement he seen king Vegeta perform moments ago figuring it couldn't be much harder than a larger form of a ki beam, with his first attempt to gather the energy needed it crackled to life between his hands in normal fashion it looked reddish and he could hear the guards behind him chuckle as he released the beam of energy only for it to travel out to only little under half way to the mountain before it dissipated.-
Damn!..- He charged his energy again this time taking his time and closing his eye's concentrating on focusing the beam more, as he opened his eye's and pushed his hands forward the beam flickered violet and then back to it's normal reddish glow. He attempted the beam another six more times only able to send it a little over half way on his last try before the guards instructed him to go back to his room and gave him an alarm clock already preset to take back with him so he could meet them again in the morning.

After he left the training room he decided to go get some food from the overly large dining hall he had seen on his way to the training room from where the guard had found him in the halls not far from the arena he had found, once he got there it was filled with Saiyan's all wearing some color or another of armor all either getting food or already sitting at one of the many rows of tables eating. After having a full meal and getting back to his room he was more than happy to lay down the alarm on the table and collapse on the bed and fall right asleep after doing so many beams in a row.

With a loud buzzing waking him up Valken rolled out of bed and hit the button on the alarm shutting it off as he yawned and stood up stretching and then left the room going back to the training room he was shown the day before, as he walked into the room he noticed the two from guards from yesterday were here also sitting on the bench to the back of the room. They noticed him walk in and one of them got up and walked over to him.-

Let's start today's lessons with you following me to the arena just down below outside.- The guard then jumped up and floated through the opening in the wall that faced the mountain range and swiftly floated down to the arena below and as he landed those that had already begun to use the area stopped what they were doing, sat down on one of the rows of benches waiting impatiently. Valken followed behind shortly after and the guard had already taken a fighting stance behind a line so he copied by getting ready behind the line on his side.

With a sudden dash forward both Valken and the guard struck one another, jumped back then at each other again as they both attempted to throw a punch.Only the guard pulled back at the last second spun under Valken's punch and grabbed his tail with a tight squeeze sending a pain shooting through his body that made him fall to his knees cursing at the guard profusely.-
Who the hell attacks by grabbing their opponents tail?!! -The guard just roars in laughter at all the comments and kicks Valken as he let go of his tail sending him rolling across the arena floor.-You can try the same attack on me if you want!-

The guard just stood with his arms crossed waving his tail around to the side of him as Valken walked up and grabbed onto the guards tail with a tight squeeze only to be rewarded with a kick to the face as the guard started to laugh once again as he slammed into one of the reinforced walls.-
Now you see just what this portion of your training is all about, now either get over that foolish weakness or shame yourself and cut your tail off!Hearing what the guard said as he stood back up rubbing the side of his face a little.-Damn, I think you knocked a tooth loose.-

Getting back into the arena and back into a fighting stance he continued, after another hour of the sparing with the guard the other floated down signaling to the other then floated back to the room. Both Valken and the guard jumped into the air and went to the room as they landed they noticed king Vegeta standing in the room talking to the other guard. The guard gave a quick bow before sitting down at the bench in the back of the room as Valken walked over closer to the opening in the wall and waited for king Vegeta to perform the Galick gun. With a grin as king Vegeta noticed and walked back to the same spot as he was standing the day before he got in the same pose and steadily charged the orb being enveloped in the violet energy, then shoved his hands forward releasing the energy into a beam that went clear into the atmosphere over the horizon once again.-

Just remember this advanced form of ki beam works on a different level than what you're used to, it's not just a bigger version you need to focus much more than that for the Galick gun.
-He then turned and walked out of the room with one quick nod to the two guards as he left. With a sigh Valken walked back to the same spot as he was yesterday trying to figure out just how to focus enough. He mimicked the movements again and after a few hours of failing to get it right still he went back to the room he was staying in trying to figure out how to use the beam correctly as he fell asleep. ((Had to go back and rewrite a bunch of this so it would fit the rule for training under king Vegeta >.<))

------------------------
'10x Regular Training'
1:END+12
2:AGI+8
3:STR+5

Zeny:507
PL:7550
STR:2309+300
AGI:2210+400
END:1006+475
SPR:2125
'Training under King Vegeta'
STR+22
AGI+22
END+22
SPR+22
'Words over 400 count'
Word count = 1575
Words over 400 = 1175

Last edited by Valken on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valken
Valken

Character
Race: Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Training under King Vegeta Empty Re: Training under King Vegeta

Post  Korn✔ Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:12 am

((You choose a training method aswell, I can approve you but you will gain less))

Edit: Approved!
Korn✔
Korn✔
Admin

Character
Race: Saiyan

http://dragonballrp.dbzaddict.com

Back to top Go down

Training under King Vegeta Empty Third day of training 'post #2'

Post  Valken Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:13 am

The next morning he woke up to the same noisy alarm and with a sigh he rolled out of bed, stretching as he walked to the bathroom before he got dressed to leave. He stopped by the mess hall to grab some breakfast now slightly more used to the way things worked in the dinning facility. Already noisy from all of the different Saiyan's talking with one another, he got his food and left early to get back to training on the Galick gun.

Once he walked through the door he noticed that again the two guards had already beaten him here but today the other guard stood up and walked forward.-
Alright, it's my turn today, follow me to the arena so we can begin your training for the day.-With that said he jumped out the large opening in the wall and swiftly landed behind his marker on the ground. With a yawn Valken followed and as he walked toward his marker he hoped the plan he came up with last night would work on this guard as well as it should have the other one.

Just as soon as Valken got into his stance he had to dodge a fist aimed at his head and grabbed the other hand before the guard could latch onto his tail.-
Heh, I wont fall for that same trick again try something else!-With a knee to the guards face as he spun back around to get back into his stance, the guard had recovered a lot faster than he expected and was already within reach but had only pretended to grab at his tail to return the favor of the knee to the face as he spun back. After skidding half way across he arena Valken got back up and brushed himself off a little before he rushed toward his opponent.

Seeing his opening the guard lifted both of his hands to his face and just before Valken got close enough to land his first punch blinded him with a extremely bright light as he yelled.-
Solar flare!- Now cursing loudly at the guard he rubbed his eye's only to be even more shocked as he felt the same crippling feeling as yesterday. The guard chuckled a little as he let go of Valken's tail and gave him a swift kick to the ribs sending him rolling to the side of the arena once more.

Coughing a little as he stood back up he grinned as he turned toward the guard.-
Well that sure was a neat trick,.. -Still rubbing his eye's a little, he walked back till he was only a couple yards away. He started toward the guard again but when he noticed the guard put his hands back up to his face he turned away quickly to avoid being blinded again but there was no blast of blinding light just the pain from his tail being grabbed and the same mocking chuckle as he was kicked again to the side of the arena.

Once again getting back up and walking back to the arena center, he spit a little blood to the side before getting back into a fighting stance. After training in this method for an hour Valken finally starts getting less bothered by his tail being squeezed and as the guard latched a hold of it again he spun around sending the guard skidding to the side of the arena with a well placed elbow to his face.-
Getting used to it already huh? Well lets step this up a bit then!- Just as the guard was about to hit him he mimicked the blinding attack yelling out it's name mockingly-Solar Flare!,..Handy trick you let me learn, much easier than that Galick gun attack.- After recovering his sight the guard laughed.-Guess I better watch what moves I use around you.-

Just as the guard finished what he was saying he vanished, moving so fast that most of those who were watching couldn't follow the fight until the guard once again had his hands latched onto Valken's tail. The guard spun around and threw him into the reinforced wall and with a loud bang Valken kicked off the wall and went back to the fight. The match went on in the same manner for what seemed like hours until the other guard came floating down from the room and waved them both to follow him back to the room.

As Valken and the guard landed into the room, king Vegeta walked back to his now routine spot and charged the energy needed for the Galick gun attack. As he reached the right amount of energy he was covered in the same violet glow of aura and as he thrust his arms forward yelled.-
Galick Gun!!- King Vegeta then turned back toward the door clapping both of his hands together as if they were dusty, he gave a quick nod to the guards once again just as he walked out of the room.-Man, he really wasn't kidding about only showing me once a day huh? Oh well I think I'm getting the hang of it now anyway..-

Before he started his training on the Galick gun attack Valken decided to go grab some food from the guards mess hall. After going through the seemingly always long line and eating his meal he continued back to the room that only he and the guards that were training him ever entered. Now with the room empty he walked back to the same spot king Vegeta had stood when he launched the attack once again into the atmosphere.-
Now with a little piece and quiet I might be able to manage this attack tonight,..well it would be nice.-

As he closed his eye's he tried to picture in his mind just how the energy looked as king Vegeta formed it before releasing it into the form of a beam and did his best to focus his energy the same way. When he opened his eye's he was astonished at the color of the orb of energy between his hands.-
I guess this is what it's supposed to look like, nothing at all like my normal energy this is incredible.He then thrust his hands forward in the same manner he had witnessed only a few times now and the beam shot out almost reaching the mountains before it fizzled out into nothing.

With a grin he continued to train like this for the better half of the night until one of the guards came back into the room laughed at seeing him still there, then left without saying a word. Too focused to care what the guard was doing he attempted the attack one last time before he left to go to his room. He set the alarm clock once again for a little earlier this time to try and beat the mob of Saiyan's that were almost always in the dinning area. With a yawn Valken flipped the switch to the lights and laid down in the bed falling fast asleep.

-----------------------
'10x Regular Training'
1:END+12
2:AGI+8
3:STR+5

Zeny:511
PL:9138
STR:2636+116
AGI:2640+250
END:1715+400
SPR:2147
'Technique learned'